THE BROWNS BOARD

Possible trade?

yourdaddy(askyermom)

We've seen the "DA and Edwards to KC for yada yada" stuff but, really, isn't that selling the issue short?

I may be willing to pay a bit too much, but here's my offer...

I'll give you one vinyl first pressing copy of the Steeler's Polka, a Super Bowl XL program, one mounted deer head (the wife threw that in), a case of Iron City and a homemade "Welcome to the Family" banner for...

Your entire sorry franchise.

Six points?? What is this, Hockey?

The second coming of Otto Graham turned into the midnight pumkin shaped second coming of Tim "First Round" Couch.

Derek Anderson had to step in? What, the Dawgpound cleaning crew hadn't shown up yet, so he was all you had left?

Take the trade, I'll throw in a voucher for a Terrible Towel and you'll be rootin' for a winner in no time.

Pops

Iron City beer is horrible. Great Lakes beer is delicious. That's one thing Cleveland does way better than Pittsburgh. And in September and December, you get Nosferatua and Christmas Ale, 8.0% and 7.5% ABV respectedly. And that does come in handy when we have to watch Romeo Crennel disgrace our beloved franchise. If this season doesn't end soon, I going to end up in AA.

Iron City beer is horrible. Great Lakes beer is delicious. That's one thing Cleveland does way better than Pittsburgh. And in September and December, you get Nosferatua and Christmas Ale, 8.0% and 7.5% ABV respectedly. And that does come in handy when we have to watch Romeo Crennel disgrace our beloved franchise. If this season doesn't end soon, I going to end up in AA.

:lol::lol: Great Lakes beer is very good ..... Iron City is like Scotch...it is an " ACQUIRED" taste

Smartest thing I've heard on this board all day.

http://www.pennbrew.com/

Regards

.... an'at

Archived