THE BROWNS BOARD

SANTONIO HOLMES: Definition of a Steeler

Riffer X

What is funny is how jealous all you shit stained clowns fans are. You all are a bunch of queer losers rooting for a loser team. You all, like your leader rifferx (aka russ hansom) are all faggots and losers. get used to another 5-11 season you ozzie newsome rejects. Tell russ his mom has the whitest teeth I ever came across. LOSERS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you got us....we're terribly jealous about your franchise QB who has a problem with girls saying no....i'd think it easier to just get a couple hookers, but i have noticed the swine trolling the street corners in pitt.....

you got nothin'....nothing. hence the name calling.....your organization is crumbling from teh inside, the respectable stools seem to have alot of problems lately with their players treating women with dignity.....

a class organization for sure....shit, harrison has OD'ed to the point on roids to where is xxxxing mother has roid rage.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coming back from texas. Flew in to columbus with my gf. She's still working in cbus while I get settled in pittsbrugh. We both went to college in ohio, gasp! I'm guessing your to old or at least to technologically Retarded to navigate the internet away from your piss yellow 486. I also want zero part of any hand holding with anyone wearing sh.it brown and construction cone orange. I guess I've just evolved enough to co exist on a suedo friendly wave length. Well that and pittsburgh hasn't spent the last 10 years losing. You'll hold tight to you win last seaon just like that playoff win years ago. If you didn't get those glimmers of light at the end of the tunnel you would no doubt have several orders placed for your sh.it brown snuggie waiting for the spaceship to land and rescue from your drug induced slumber of football mediocrity. You may also want to lay off the bart simpson insults unless of course insults of that magnitude are as far as your intelligence will allow. I think I may stop by the history museum tonight to take a picture of the 6 lombardi's. It would make a nice screen saver for my pretty phone.

Yawn! I don't speak trailer trash Squirtbreath! Somewhere in your content there was a jock without a sport that wants to put trophies on his cell phone. Yay!!!! Let me guess, you were a REAL legend on that Madden video game while soccer mommy wanted you to wear your elbow pads. Gee, there's a surprise!

$100 says the first time your hand goes down 12 pack love's panties - you're gonna be caressing the stinger of the NEXT Boy George. Talk about a match made in Heaven!

If there's 3 Steeler fans and 2 squids with turbans in 1 vehicle - who's doing the driving? The cop!

- Tom F.

Yawn! I don't speak trailer trash Squirtbreath! Somewhere in your content there was a jock without a sport that wants to put trophies on his cell phone. Yay!!!! Let me guess, you were a REAL legend on that Madden video game while soccer mommy wanted you to wear your elbow pads. Gee, there's a surprise!

$100 says the first time your hand goes down 12 pack love's panties - you're gonna be caressing the stinger of the NEXT Boy George. Talk about a match made in Heaven!

If there's 3 Steeler fans and 2 squids with turbans in 1 vehicle - who's doing the driving? The cop!

- Tom F.

wow this is getting scary !!

Run a tight ship? ROTFLMAO! I got your tight ship right here! If they are what you say - they send their clumsy QB packing as soon as his actions became a trend. This is the 3rd major distraction caused by that Diva (motorcycle with no helmet, victim #1 and victim #2). Actions peak louder than words. Parcels would have cut his ass not to be confused the Rooneys putting their 2-lips on Benji's organ. The Rooneys are famous for going public on SAYING classy things but they've had some REALLY unethical standards being reinforced behind closed doors there over the years. Enough for SI to do a story on them. Here's some things I've read that the Rooneys got silenced as quickly as possible:

Greg Lloyd knocked all his wife's front teeth in with the pistol shaft and for a little EXTRA fun he had his son tied to a chair and had the same pistol up against the side of his kid's cranium. NORMAL people do that all the time right?

Justin Strez was last seen buying a case of beer before he drove his car off a cliff, Terry Long's final happy hour was a frosty 16 oz glass of Anti-freeze, HGH Doctor was miraculously cleared of investigations a day or 2 after an article appeared about the urgency of getting to the bottom of that (Cowher would announce he was leaving at the SAME time of this article coincidentally enough), Ben is all cleared for victim #3 to harass victim #3, Joey Pottymouth had his Vegas fight a couple years after rival gang members learned he was back hom and shot him in the leg (how quickly we add fiction as we go along in the Steeler history). Is THAT a HIGH character guy that wonderful front office is all about? Santonio Holmes? Benji? I didn't write ANY of those articles Robo.

The SAME Rooneys let Mike Webster live in the streets and eat out of people's gargabge cans because they CARED so much. He was just a reminder of win at all costs they didn't want to see the brutal outcome of.

Anyone EVER care to research why Chuck Noll and Lynn Swann don't talk to Terry Bradshaw? I don't need to say a word - just research it and let me know if Benji is the first Steeler QB to play rough with the ladies. Let me know how you make out with that.

Sports Illustrated did a casket BEFORE Steve Courson's book signing tour ended up looking like a Sopranos Crime scene. Which one of you gullable sodderheads REALLY believes that guy tied his dog up downhill and downwind from this tree he was allegedly cutting down? And when an article prints about the unethical team doctor buying excessive quntities of HGH - Flugel see Benji go down like Bambi - 3 weeks later Flugel see Benji, bigger, faster, stronger and more pain free than ever before.

Like Courson's message indicated before someone had him taken care of. "We were wrong - those rings don't mean anything. They send the wrong message to the next generation." As we would later learn the NEXT generation became Jim Haslett and Bill Romanowski - both who said the Steelers showed them how to be successful. I couldn't think of 2 better junkies to exemplify that. Worth noting: the Rooneys HIRED Haslett as a coach to keep the pulse of that win at all costs mentality alive.

When I see more DEATHS tied to the Pittsburgh Steelers than the story Death In the Lockerrrom tallied up for former Olympic athletes usinf steroids- you better believe I'm not standing in the candyass line that says you HAVE to call the Rooneys classy. You can have my spot in the front of that line Robo while I stand in the line that DEMANDS the truth from Pittsburgh for a refreshing change. It's too big of a trend that reminds me of Tom Osborne at Nebraska greasing his fanny for all the right people running the NCAA while his players were beating women, assaulting students and looking like the rationale behind ads for "just say no!"

- Tom F.

That freaking post right there is a classic. We somehow have to morph this post in with one of Furniers history of Steeler woes. I use to take Furniers posts and attach Flugels name on it and bait Steeler fems on other forums, hell all I need is this Flugel original now to get the job done.

BTW, I was searching for something related to this board yesterday and came across the article from the Pittsburgh Gazette about Flugel calling Big Ben "Ben Toothlessberger" on this forum and it making the Pittsburgh morning paper. That was some funny shit.

I predict at least three Steeler fans got so pissed at the above post that they beat at least four different women afterwards.

That freaking post right there is a classic. We somehow have to morph this post in with one of Furniers history of Steeler woes. I use to take Furniers posts and attach Flugels name on it and bait Steeler fems on other forums, hell all I need is this Flugel original now to get the job done.

BTW, I was searching for something related to this board yesterday and came across the article from the Pittsburgh Gazette about Flugel calling Big Ben "Ben Toothlessberger" on this forum and it making the Pittsburgh morning paper. That was some funny shit.

I predict at least three Steeler fans got so pissed at the above post that they beat at least four different women afterwards.

One more than You Beat huh ?

One Steeler of Courson's era, running back Rocky Bleier, has said he took legal, prescribed steroids but didn't abuse them. Most other players have stayed silent, and a few have questioned Courson's claims.

"It is interesting other than me only Rocky Bleier is on record about his steroid use during the Super Bowl years. He came out right after I did Sports Illustrated in 1985," Courson wrote. "He was backing me up. I won't ever forget that."

Last Thursday on Dan Patrick’s syndicated radio show, Bradshaw admitted to using steroids during the 1970s in order to heal injuries. He said:

"We did steroids to get away the aches and the speed of healing. My use of steroids from a doctor was to speed up injury and thought nothing of it...It was to speed up the healing process. That was it. It wasn’t to get bigger and stronger and faster."

I forgot is Bonds or McGwire in the HOF?

- Tom F.

Would it make you feel better if a were likethe above individual? Unforntuanely I was all state in one sport and a varsity lettermen in 2 others. I was also awarded a scholarship and hey what do you know I'm also good at madden. Squirtbreath? Really. Lol

You`re ridiculous. And stupid. Sneakofqueel088

Sad to say, the rest of us are much, much smarter than the steelers.

We don't attack women, don't get involved with drugs, and we don't

cheapshot and we support a team because we are legit fans.

loser.

What NFL team will you start rooting for, anyways?

One Steeler of Courson's era, running back Rocky Bleier, has said he took legal, prescribed steroids but didn't abuse them. Most other players have stayed silent, and a few have questioned Courson's claims.

"It is interesting other than me only Rocky Bleier is on record about his steroid use during the Super Bowl years. He came out right after I did Sports Illustrated in 1985," Courson wrote. "He was backing me up. I won't ever forget that."

Last Thursday on Dan Patrick’s syndicated radio show, Bradshaw admitted to using steroids during the 1970s in order to heal injuries. He said:

"We did steroids to get away the aches and the speed of healing. My use of steroids from a doctor was to speed up injury and thought nothing of it...It was to speed up the healing process. That was it. It wasn’t to get bigger and stronger and faster."

I have Heard quotes in the 60% range of Players LEAGUE WISE on a "Cycle" in the 70`s. Its also well documented the the SD Chargers Started the Trend in the early 60`s http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3866837 (How many Titles/Super Bowls did they win ?? 1 AFL Title ?) Finally it wasn't against any League rules. I think many now enshrined in Canton had been on "Cycles" at some point during their playing days. So blaa blaa blaa OLD news man. OLD News indeed.

Would it make you feel better if a were likethe above individual? Unforntuanely I was all state in one sport and a varsity lettermen in 2 others. I was also awarded a scholarship and hey what do you know I'm also good at madden. Squirtbreath? Really. Lol

TRANSLATION: "Im good enough, and smart enough ... and gosh darn-it, people like me!"

LOL! Those are classic memories. I'll never forget it. Any time me or Zombo would post we had about 40 furious Steeler fans hi-jacking the threads with Pittsburgh Shakespeare. Flattered as Hell, I embraced it all. Whatever you did man - there was some serious talent behind it because they were showing up freakin pissed! And just for good measure, Stan would break out his Big Ben icons under his screen name. To this day I laugh every time I see them.

In honor of the 2 rape victims we KNOW about that won't ever see justice served - we should do up a picture collage of what #7 looks like when men get physical with him.

- Tom F.

I gotta think these are traits they picked up during their "Formative" Years in the Buckeye State. Tsk Tsk Tsk... No wonder you guys produce so many Serial Killers. Dahmer , Sowell and Charlie Manson (Born in Cincy) Come to mind...

FYI, Santonio Holmes grew up in Florida.....that a Florida born and bred person would act this way is not surprising. But, the fact is, every town, everywhere has it share of this sort of guy. Pittburgh, Cleveland, Florida, whatever.

A fine post; I must concur that the best way to run an NFL org is building via the draft. Indeed I would be beyond furious as well; that nonsense would be addressed and adjuticated post haste.

I am of the belief that we have the correct folks in place; indeed will build via the draft and a free agent here or there to fill a SMALL gap....right now we simply have too many. With the correct FO in place we will be back and in short order...or as efficiently as drafting talent can produce

WE? Who are we? You and your trouser snake? Just curious.

lol. Do you honestly believe the last part of your post? The Steelers are still one of the better if not the best drafting team in the NFL and as long as they continue to uphold that mantra they will NEVER be riding the bottom. As far as Holmes is concerned he's definitely a dipshit, at least as of late. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get traded. Thankfully Mike Wallace has proven to be a steal in the 3rd round and we signed Randel El. The wildcard is now Sweed. EIther way a disheartening situation and twitter is a nightmare.

Thanks goodness: he's gone. Anyone taking bets on how long it is before he ends up as Plaxico's cellmate?

Coming back from texas. Flew in to columbus with my gf. She's still working in cbus while I get settled in pittsbrugh. We both went to college in ohio, gasp! I'm guessing your to old or at least to technologically Retarded to navigate the internet away from your piss yellow 486. I also want zero part of any hand holding with anyone wearing sh.it brown and construction cone orange. I guess I've just evolved enough to co exist on a suedo friendly wave length. Well that and pittsburgh hasn't spent the last 10 years losing. You'll hold tight to you win last seaon just like that playoff win years ago. If you didn't get those glimmers of light at the end of the tunnel you would no doubt have several orders placed for your sh.it brown snuggie waiting for the spaceship to land and rescue from your drug induced slumber of football mediocrity. You may also want to lay off the bart simpson insults unless of course insults of that magnitude are as far as your intelligence will allow. I think I may stop by the history museum tonight to take a picture of the 6 lombardi's. It would make a nice screen saver for my pretty phone.

And those 6 ain't even half the number we have. Thirteen. Call us when you catch up even halfway.

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more. Healing process? Yea, they "healed" themselves right into an unfair advantage, just like McGwire...it was all about the "healing". Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

(gotta know your Monty Python.)

LOL! Those are classic memories. I'll never forget it. Any time me or Zombo would post we had about 40 furious Steeler fans hi-jacking the threads with Pittsburgh Shakespeare. Flattered as Hell, I embraced it all. Whatever you did man - there was some serious talent behind it because they were showing up freakin pissed! And just for good measure, Stan would break out his Big Ben icons under his screen name. To this day I laugh every time I see them.

In honor of the 2 rape victims we KNOW about that won't ever see justice served - we should do up a picture collage of what #7 looks like when men get physical with him.

- Tom F.

Funny you should mention "Pittsburgh Shakespeare". I don't suppose you all know that the very first draft pick selected by the Steeler organization when the draft was first instituted in 1935 was a gentleman by the name of William Shakespeare. Its true. Here is a blurb from Wiki:

The Steelers' first selection in the inaugural NFL draft was William Shakespeare, a halfback from Notre Dame.[5] The Steelers have selected first overall three times, drafting "Bullet" Bill Dudley in 1942, Gary Glick in 1956 and Terry Bradshaw in 1970. The team has selected second overall once, and third overall four times.[5] Through 2009, seven Steeler first-round picks have gone on to have playing careers deemed worthy of enshrinement into the Pro Football Hall of Fame: Dudley, Len Dawson, "Mean" Joe Greene, Bradshaw, Franco Harris, Lynn Swann and Rod Woodson.[6] The team's most recent first-round selection was Evander "Ziggy" Hood, a defensive tackle from Missouri

So a 50 yo news story would be more accurate than the recent outings by courson....and more recently bradshaw?

What a joke. Typical trash you normally spew....mst be tough havin no respect in your profession.

Oh puh-leez, like Flugel is some 'net legend. He's a joke. He ran and hid for weeks after I posted the ESPN story about San Diego being named as the pioneers of 'roid abuse (talk about poetic justice! The Steelers win their record sixth ring AND the Chargers get ID'd as the true 'roids rangers on the same day!)

Sports Illustrated ran a story in the '60s -- yes '60s -- naming a handful of teams who were known juicers. Guess which NE Ohio team was included on the list? Guess which SW Pa. team WASN'T?

The Browns' best player ever was a RB who somehow managed to be bigger than his OL's yet faster than his DB's. Oh and to boot he got nailed for domestic violence. You wanna talk about chemistry sets? Gimmee a break. The Brownies were playing Dr. Frankenstein when Steve Courson wasn't even a glimmer in his daddy's eye yet.

I've posted news about players from other teams besides the Steelers who died young of heart attacks etc. -- didn't even get a yawn here. Shows what hypocrites and fakes you all are. You wouldn't give a crap about guys dying or women getting beaten IF you couldn't somehow connect it with the team you hate most. Ha ha! I have to laugh.

I beat Flugel like a cheap pinata. Not that it's anything to brag about.

Yep, the Browns had chemistry at work for them in the 50s/60s and here were the ingredients: Better players, better coaches, better execution. Steroids weren't even hardly known in the 50s/60s.

I suppose if there was anything used it would have been amphetamines and painkillers, like cortisone etc.

I don't remember that San Diego thingy. We all know the Stillers are the all time leading roiders of the league and still are.

Best not be smoking any cigs around Roid Monk Harrison.

Oh really?

My how quickly they forget what went on this board not all that long ago.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3866837

Happy learnin'!

NO, I had heard about the Chargers. OK, so, they were the "pioneers" apparently of steroid experimentation. I guess it had to start somewhere. The conclusion? What the Chargers experimented with, the Steelers apparently perfected. Evolution/Devolution

(and 2 days ago is a long time ago on this board, the subjects come and go so quickly, so, forgetting what may have been posted here by you 6-12-18 months age is no big deal.)

Unfortunately, in his haste to respond, the steelers troll reveals his true identity...... :

uncle-rico-picture.jpg

And those 6 ain't even half the number we have. Thirteen. Call us when you catch up even halfway.

How many people outside of Cleveland when discussing football championships discuss pre superbowl era? Okay, thanks.

Gip, steroids have been traced to athletics as early as the '30s and '40s. I don't think it's unreasonable to believe in the possibility they'd been tried out by pro athletes in the '50s.

And let's face it -- Mr. Brown fits EXACTLY Flugel's Frankenplayer profile. If he'd worn a Steeler uniform, Flakey would be all over the guy for 'roid use. It's just that he wore the home colors, so Flakey looks the other way. All the while ripping the Rooneys for their "hypocrisy" and "double standards." Cute huh? Yeah, just plain adorable.

Except Jim Brown was a monster, pure and simple, from his high school days to playing in college, and even playing lacrosse, he is generally considered one of the greatest lacrosse players ever. The fact is, your statement is made out of pure conjecture. It would be like saying Wilt Chamberlain was on HGH because he was so much bigger and stronger than anyone else. He wasn't. He was just bigger and stronger than everyone else. Same with JB.

There has been not one shred of evidence that JB had ever done anything but eat his Wheaties. On the other hand, there is a whole slew of evidence that the 70s Steelers Wheaties were laced with a little something extra. Were they the first users of such substance? Almost certainly not. Were other teams doing all sorts of BS? Almost certainly. Remember North Dallas Forty? That movie came out in 1979 and was a kind of fictional account of the Cowboys and other NFL teams.

Everybody. Only those in Peetown don't, because there would have never been anything to discuss.

Everybody? How about no one. I don't know a soul besides possibly a NFL Historian that puts any sort of credence on Championships pre-super bowl era when discussing the current prowess of a NFL franchise.

I beat Flugel like a cheap pinata. Not that it's anything to brag about.

You named your penis after me? And just when I thought Roboswallow wore the heebeegeebee crown - here you come on cue and crack just trumping his ass. You poor basterd - God bless ya!

As for the other nonsense - I just used the Sports Illustrated casket count and the message in the book of former Steeler Steve Courson and punctuated it with check mate! Quickest arguement I've ever been in and you cried right on this very board for everyone to see. Haven't seen you since. I thought you became an ostrich.

Every time you call me out to center ice to drop the gloves - you're never satisfied with your whimpy fight. No-one on the planet outside of 3 rivers BELIEVES your arguement that the 1963 Chargers introduced Russia to steroids and space travel. So why on earth do you want to call me out to have me dig up the Steeler casket count? Or dig up Courson's comments about counterfeit rings and atrocious role models or how much more wide spread the roid abuse was in Pittsburgh than anywhere else according to the former Steeler? It only breaks your heart and has you coming back 12 months later letting me know I've never left your mind. If that's you winning, you haven't convinced yourself yet. When you actually WIN an arguement - you don't have to tell the readers who won. They know.

BTW, how does your new Saints jacket fit? It's still black and gold and the QB is actually a decent human being in New Orleans.

- Tom F.

FYI, Santonio Holmes grew up in Florida.....that a Florida born and bred person would act this way is not surprising. But, the fact is, every town, everywhere has it share of this sort of guy. Pittburgh, Cleveland, Florida, whatever.

Yes I know that ... But he was a teenaged Kid playing for Jimmy Tressel. I am sure Tress TRIED to help him. My point was It wasnt "Pittsburgh" that ruined him. Pittsburgh has ruined many of its own kids. as has Cleveland Youngstown Las Vegas LA SF Omaha and Massillon. Point is AMERICA has issues , the WORLD has issues. Damn our own houses have issues. Let he without Sin cast the 1st stone.

NO, I had heard about the Chargers. OK, so, they were the "pioneers" apparently of steroid experimentation. I guess it had to start somewhere. The conclusion? What the Chargers experimented with, the Steelers apparently perfected. Evolution/Devolution

(and 2 days ago is a long time ago on this board, the subjects come and go so quickly, so, forgetting what may have been posted here by you 6-12-18 months age is no big deal.)

TWIST and SHOUT ... the new name of the Brownsboard.

Archived