Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeho

golf website

If you guys or girls get bored you need to check out www.wgt.com. Its a good game online you dont have to download anything, you just make your avatar and play, its mulitiplayer or just single. Its graphics are pretty good for a live game. Just throwing it out there. Hope you like it. If you try it give some feed back on here about it.

Its multiplayer games are pretty cool too. I played a game last night with my buddy from Ohio. St Andrews is a really nice course on there. Its a pretty addicting game too. My wife has farmville and now I have WGT.

Its multiplayer games are pretty cool too. I played a game last night with my buddy from Ohio. St Andrews is a really nice course on there. Its a pretty addicting game too. My wife has farmville and now I have WGT.

And it's not that easy either, which makes it better.

Just putting it at the top again so people can see the website, Just do it and you will love it, if you are a golfing fan.

A big red screen come up when I try to go alerting me it is a bad site.

A big red screen come up when I try to go alerting me it is a bad site.

www.wgt.com has never doe that to me. I am sorry if it messed anything up on your computer. It is a real cool gold game though if you can get it to work.