THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Bashing Thread ... and responses from Squeeler fans

WRREBEL

EDIT: I mean you're so concerned with the Steelers your avatar is Big Ben on the ground clutching his knee. How many of those avatars do you think exist on any given Steelers message board. Let me answer that for you, at least based on my primary board. ZERO. Why because the Steelers fan base, at least a large percentage doesn't care about immaturely defaming a rival franchise. Yes jokes are made on occasion but it's an OBSESSION on this board and sorta sad. On any given day there is something for me to argue about in a negative fashion because some drool catcher starts a Retarded thread about you guessed it THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS. This is a Browns board correct? I'm here for BROWNS related information, although lately that has been minimal because of most peoples new found obsession with Big Ben's dick and the supposed fall of the Steelers. The fall won't be happening. Just a FYI.

TRANSLATION: "My primary Steeler Board is lame, I come here because it's colorful, fun, and I laugh so hard the tape on my nose piece of my glasses can't even keep my glasses from sliding down my nose when I giggle uncontrollably!"

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TRANSLATION: "My primary Steeler Board is lame, I come here because it's colorful, fun, and I laugh so hard the tape on my nose piece of my glasses can't even keep my glasses from sliding down my nose when I giggle uncontrollably!"

I do love to argue and this place is easy. However my Steeler board is full of information. We have a few organization insiders as well. It's certainly less colorful than this board from a "drama" stand point. I check both boards daily as of late and only because of the humorous Ben drama. Previously I was here a few times a week and rarely took the time to post. Just read for the sake of information. Incredible idea ay? A message board for INFORMATION. You only seem to contribute in the "slander the Steeler organization in a less than witty fashion' threads. How long is that going to last or is that your permanent MO?

Yeah that was me running out on the field. After he tackled me and I spent the night in prison, two nights later I snuck into his house and inserted his and his wifes tooth brushes up my anus.

My bodyguards watched the door, Rothlistberger style.

You were good friends with Brady quinn then huh?

a steeler's fan doesn't have the balls to go onto the field. notice the fat ass coaches from the steelers laughing. they weren't laughing here:

45dc996b4ffdf23ecustom6.jpg

OOOOHH, MY BIG GAY BEN!!!!!! PLEEEZ DON'T HURT HIM HAMMER!!!!!!! HAHAHAFUKINHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PUNK. METCALF YOU'RE A FUKIN DOUCHE!

A Steeler Fan isn't a" Dumb-ass Crossbred Hillbilly" enough to run on the field !! Even the Browns players were pissed at "Your big~balled Hero" here ! You expose your self for the low life you are. Didnt we see you in Deliverance ? The Guy missing his Teeth ?

Yeah that was me running out on the field. After he tackled me and I spent the night in prison, two nights later I snuck into his house and inserted his and his wifes tooth brushes up my anus.

Thats almost funny, if it weren't so graphically disgusting !!!

i wanna know what was in those socks, a bag of weed? if that was you: my props. f these trolls. frankdell and metcalf are either the same person or they're hangin in the same trailer watching 'saved by the bell' and playing 'war craft' while huffing gasoline. good job boys!

Damn...I come here because it's colorful, fun, and I laugh so hard the tape on my nose piece of my glasses can't even keep my glasses from sliding down my nose when I giggle uncontrollably!"[/i] I gotta tell you , I came initially because a few guys at work post here. But This is fairly accurate. Granted many of you guys are just Totally asinine and beyond help. but COLORFUL and Laughing Hard . I concur. I am on 2 Steeler Boards and go there equally , but the tone is much more serious overall. This is a Guilty treat at times. A BANG you Head on the desk at others.

I gotta Tell you my brother Robo has hit some good points though I dont stir the Pot , if its all stirred up I jump in and Make Noise. But I work with Browns fans and respect the hell out of these guys , standing by an organization that has turned a blind eye toward you guys many times. The Loyalty is Impressive. ... Or just a sign of Insanity !! LOL !!

Uhmm, NewsFlash: the website you are on is www.thebrownsboard.com. It ain't www.thesteelersboard.com. The obvious conclusion to make since you are here so much is that it is ONLY the Steelers relationship to the Cleveland Browns that is of any significance in their existance. I have never been on a Steeler board....because they are insignificant to me. Face it, the Browns are the end all and be all for all y'all. Or should I say...yinzers.

And what the Hell are you guys Talking about on www.thebrownsboard.com ??? Hello McFly ???? Seriously I dont pick on you guys and I add a different perspective on things , I like to know what you guys are thinking about stuff in general. But MOST Steeler fans here , would be GONE , if you guys didn't have 3 and 4 Threads running our team into the ground 75% of the Time. If you cant see that You are in Denial. We are like Flies and your talking SHIT about our team draws us in ..( Hmmm...You words ...Shit ... Any correlation ? LOL) we Cant help it , lol , Its like driving by an accident. Stop , and it will clear up like magic.

The personal testimony of a girl that couldn't provide enough evidence to convict Big Ben of said rape. I'm not going to say Big Ben isn't a skeezball in this regard but if the above had ANY MERIT, he would have been prosecuted. No DNA evidence, nothing. Just some drunk Co-ed's word against his, but MAN it was so tragic she didn't want to press charges for the sake of sparing herself all the TERRIBLE MEDIA attention. Please. If you get raped, especially by a high profile athlete why wouldn't you press charges. Rape isn't exactly something ANYONE takes lightly. It's not like the rest of the world would blame her if there were merit to her allegations. As a diehard Steeler fan if Big Ben were convicted of rape I wouldn't think twice to cast him in to the shadows of disgraced former Steelers. Plaxico being the most recent example. Bottom line he wasn't convicted of anything because there wasn't evidence to prosecute. Just a "he said, she said" personal account that clearly has little merit.

True. Actually it sounds as if she was too drunk to know what was going on. I doubt there's a word that's sufficient enough to describe the stupidity of the accused and the accuser. If you're an NFL QB in your late 20's with beaucoup bucks...why on earth do you need to troll for co-eds, get 'em hammered and then have your posse physically restrain the friends as you retire to a dingy restroom to do the deed? There's no way someone that inebriated would be competent enough to consent it. Then again maybe those are the beer goggles someone needs to find Ben remotely attractive.

Guys, this isn't a "Steeler fan" thing, it's a sports fan thing. As much as opposing fans hate to admit it, Ben isn't exactly a scrub. This is yet another example of reality slapping us in the face to remind us that people who lead lives of privilege have their own issues of entitlement and they aren't any more equipped to handle their responsibilities in life than we are.

A Steeler Fan isn't a" Dumb-ass Crossbred Hillbilly" enough to run on the field !! Even the Browns players were pissed at "Your big~balled Hero" here ! You expose your self for the low life you are. Didnt we see you in Deliverance ? The Guy missing his Teeth ?

that's funny because the martini i'm drinking right now cost more than your grandma's teeth. my taxes in one month cost more than your f'n mortgage, if you have one.

that's funny because the martini i'm drinking right now cost more than your grandma's teeth. my taxes in one month cost more than your f'n mortgage, if you have one.

You bought my grandmas teeth? :unsure:

True. Actually it sounds as if she was too drunk to know what was going on. I doubt there's a word that's sufficient enough to describe the stupidity of the accused and the accuser. If you're an NFL QB in your late 20's with beaucoup bucks...why on earth do you need to troll for co-eds, get 'em hammered and then have your posse physically restrain the friends as you retire to a dingy restroom to do the deed? There's no way someone that inebriated would be competent enough to consent it. Then again maybe those are the beer goggles someone needs to find Ben remotely attractive.

Guys, this isn't a "Steeler fan" thing, it's a sports fan thing. As much as opposing fans hate to admit it, Ben isn't exactly a scrub. This is yet another example of reality slapping us in the face to remind us that people who lead lives of privilege have their own issues of entitlement and they aren't any more equipped to handle their responsibilities in life than we are.

I have 2 Daughter s and I feel ,IF He actually Raped or Assaulted this girl then Prosecute him. OBVIOUSLY this was NOT the case.

Now is he living right ? No... Does he need to do a 180 ? Yes he does. But if it was Investigated for ...how long ? 6 to 8 weeks and they dropped it , then It wasn't what it was proposed to be. Common Sense says that. Its too public to drop it and sweep it under the rug IF it had ANY Merit. It was a Man Ho and an enamored girl who felt like Crap after the fact , as most good girls would. Common sense.

If you could read or have the intelligence to look back over my previous posts, some where I address you specifically you'd know that I posted under a different name previously. I had to start a new one because I couldn't get my log in information to work. My previous name was Snatch98. I've posted here for at least two years now.

EDIT: Are you a squid as well on that 900 rr? Rollin down the street in some white tennis shoes and a tank top?

2nd edit: I was also the kid with the new shoes, new car (98 Mustang GT with 11 miles on the odometer in 98) and my gf who I met in college was homecoming queen twice and on the Columbus Cruisers through high school (Columbus Crew dance team)

I win again. DAMN!

Silly troll, you already lied about your name. To bad this is the internet and anyone can be anything they want so yea, you failed, and pretty bad to.

I must really be getting to you though. I noticed you taking a time out to sit there and picture me riding. Sounds to me like your jealous about that to. That is why you brought it up right? Maybe your prom queen left you and your power wheels mustang for a Browns fan and his motorcycle? Is that why your insecure? Dont worry, one day that virtual girlfriend you have will come alive and look past the glasses, 400lbs of fat, and the trailer you live in and have your baby. Just like the movie Wierd Science.

Also, when I was in school, I owned the space shuttle, Cuba, 5 Lambos, and had a 3 way with the prom queen and her twin sister. Now that it's settled, PLEASE STOP THINKING ABOUT ME. I WILL NOT PUT ON DAISY DUKES FOR YOU!

You`re so full of S***. Seriously;y IF this was what the cops had , they would have pressed Charges. BS his bodyguards hauled off a seriously drunk young lady to be violated. And you are buying hook line and sinker. You guys are like tiny puppies under the Table eating up ever crumb that falls down on you. Just grab you by the nose and lead you to where ever the chosen destination is.

The young woman who accused Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault says she tried to get away from the Pittsburgh quarterback and told him “no, this is not OK.” She wouldn't testify.

Actually, we don't know if he actually did it, or not. His bodyguard said Rothlicksbooger followed the girl into the girl's bathroom.

We don't know what went on.

Besides, the girls' family SAID they all refused to testify, and did not want any part of a trial.

Unless anybody thinks he followed her in there to help her powder her nose...

He is a disgrace, about the 3rd time he's been in trouble....

What were his bodyguards going, letting him go follow her in there in the first place?

Does this last incident, sound like Ben was determined to not get in trouble anymore, after the first time?

Something stinks at 3 Rivers, bigtime, and a lot of it, is Ben Rothlicksbooger.

You re-joined one month ago and have (1) Thank-you Button Click. You tell me, how many little Retards are there of your kind?

LOL! I think Robopuke wants to prove it wasn't a complete labotomy. That said, when Steeler fan has an MRI/cat scan done on his dome he's ecstatic to hear the doctor say "we couldn't find anything." Gee ya think? It's just like when they did an EEG looking for brain activity inside Joe 6pack's head - that poor basterd got excited to hear they couldn't find anything.

"Follow the yellow brick road!"

- Tom F.

Ben Roethlisberger accuser says she told him 'no'‎

Source

Maybe you stoolers fans need to go look up the definition of "no".

Witnesses: Ben Roethlisberger's 'bodyguards' blocked the way

Friends who were with a woman the night she filed a sexual assault complaint against Ben Roethlisberger told investigators that "bodyguards" for the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback prevented them from reaching her when she was alone with Roethlisberger in the restroom of a Georgia night club, according to the police investigative file.

source

She has plenty of evidence to win a sexual harassment suit against the dork. And the body guards could also be held liable in a suit also.

I never had sexual relations with that woman ben roethlisberger - Ben Roethlisberger

but he did admit to it .... Here

Ben Roethlisberger has admitted to having "sexual contact" with the woman who accuses him of sexual assault, according to KDKA in Pittsburgh. The Steelers quarterback denies having sexual intercourse with the accuser.

According to the report, Roethlisberger claims the woman fell and hurt her head following their sexual contact. She immediately visited a hospital and accused the two-time Super Bowl champion of the assault.

Police are seeking a DNA sample from the Steelers QB, and have seized security camera footage from the bar where the assault allegedly took place. Meanwhile, the agent for teammate Willie Colon, who was with Roethlisberger the night of the incident, says the lineman has "no knowledge of the incident and his name should not be brought up about this incident again."

I have 2 Daughter s and I feel ,IF He actually Raped or Assaulted this girl then Prosecute him. OBVIOUSLY this was NOT the case.

Now is he living right ? No... Does he need to do a 180 ? Yes he does. But if it was Investigated for ...how long ? 6 to 8 weeks and they dropped it , then It wasn't what it was proposed to be. Common Sense says that. Its too public to drop it and sweep it under the rug IF it had ANY Merit. It was a Man Ho and an enamored girl who felt like Crap after the fact , as most good girls would. Common sense.

I agree with you to a degree Freak....you are a good poster around here....but as that Daddy of 2 beautiful girls....I have one.....if some schmuck got one of your beautiful girls liquored up to the point they could find the gray area in the law and have his way with one of them in a bathroom stall, what would you do???

I suspect you are like me....I'd commit suicide and follow his ass to the gates of hell if that's what it took to get my hands on his throat.

Maybe you stoolers fans need to go look up the definition of "no".

She has plenty of evidence to win a sexual harassment suit against the dork. And the body guards could also be held liable in a suit also.

I never had sexual relations with that woman ben roethlisberger - Ben Roethlisberger

but he did admit to it .... Here

Ben Roethlisberger has admitted to having "sexual contact" with the woman who accuses him of sexual assault, according to KDKA in Pittsburgh. The Steelers quarterback denies having sexual intercourse with the accuser.

According to the report, Roethlisberger claims the woman fell and hurt her head following their sexual contact. She immediately visited a hospital and accused the two-time Super Bowl champion of the assault.

Police are seeking a DNA sample from the Steelers QB, and have seized security camera footage from the bar where the assault allegedly took place. Meanwhile, the agent for teammate Willie Colon, who was with Roethlisberger the night of the incident, says the lineman has "no knowledge of the incident and his name should not be brought up about this incident again."

T,

I don't think it was just an issue of evidence. I think that she could have pressed forward successfully but that she and her family didn't want to testify. What would've happened to that girl would be that Ben's lawyers would attack her (the victim) and she and her family didn't want that. Most victims just aren't brave enough especially against the well-known defendant. Go to The Smoking Gun sometime and read Kobe Bryant's statement to the cops. Talk about a celeb trying to use his fame to get out of trouble. You can tell the guy was scared out of his mind.

Ben's actually on the front page right now...

What a piece of shlt.

Yet another 'roided up Squeeler causing trouble. If Ben were from Shittsburgh and not Ohio he would just rape his mom, cousin, and sister. But even though he's a dirty rapist, Toothlessberger won't stoop to the levels that the typical Shittsburgian does everyday.

I wouldn't say most, but there is certainly a fair amount. Unfortunately for the guys that do post here that aren't mind numbingly Retarded there are guys like this speed dude and good ole Mr. T to bring down the lot. Just a FYI speed. I've been on this board longer than yourself. My other name was registered in 07 or early 08 I believe and I don't troll. Really the most amusing thing for me is when I do post and it hits home. I KNOW it's hitting home and the guys I believe to reside in the lower echelon of the intelligence meter if you will skip right over under the assumption that if they ignore it, it will just go away. Everything I say is as close to statistical fact as possible with the exception of obvious opinion. They all want the Steelers to implode but quite a few facts remain that will prevent that from becoming a reality. They know this and don't know how else to respond so the 5th grade insults ensue and I get a good chuckle.

You come to a Browns board to talk about the Pittsburgh Steelroiders and you call us Retarded? Oh yeah that makes perfect sense.

2nd edit: I was also the kid with the new shoes, new car (98 Mustang GT with 11 miles on the odometer in 98) and my gf who I met in college was homecoming queen twice and on the Columbus Cruisers through high school (Columbus Crew dance team)

I win again. DAMN!

That's nothing. I discovered the cure to Cancer in the second grade, have 10/10 vision, can leap tall buildings in a single bound, when I fart lightning bolts shoot out my ass, Invented the internet, drove a Porsche to school when I was 12 years old, lost my virginity to Cristina Aguillerra, had sex with over 5000 super models, flew an F-16 to school when I was 16, have saved over $10,000,000, invested in Apple computers, bought a Bugatti Veyron last year, and built a 50,000,000,000 S.F. mansion out of gold bullion with my bare hands in 3 hours last week.

Now who wins, tough guy?

I actually have lost a ton of respect for the Rooneys through this. They have let this clown walk all over their reputation as an organization. They know what he does. This isn't really news to them. This is a world of technology. Even I know he has been an ass since he got to the league and I have never met him, spoke with him, seen him interact with people etc.... They know way more of how much of an ass he is than we will ever know. As much of an ass Josh McDainels is he would have traded this clown the minute he showed up. And Cutler did nothing compared to this guy.

By publicly stating that they are going to wait till after the draft and the schedule release to punish blockhead makes them look ridiculous. The fact that they are waiting says 1 thing: they are waiting to see how it will affect their season. This means they don't really even care about what he did. If they did he would already be suspended regardless of the schedule. If it wasn't for the fans going crazy they would pretend it never happened. He could be molesting kids and as long as the fans don't know it doesn't bother them as long as he wins football games. xxxx them and their class of the nfl shit they don't know anything about class. Whether he did something illegal or not we will never know, but it certainly was immoral and affected their image. Now a male teacher calling a schoolgirl just to chat every night certainly isn't illeagal, but it is immoral and if the principle finds out do you think he waits to see if he can get a sub the next day before he does something about it. Hell no........unless he's a Rooney!

The facts alone are disturbing, unfortunate people from pittsburgh don't see this. Of course, this is what they call a family get together in pittsburgh!

Archived