THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Bashing Thread ... and responses from Squeeler fans

WRREBEL

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dude i'm super stoked for the draft and a huge browns fan, BUT i have huge respect for your team. i think the reason there is so much on this board about rottencrotchberger is that it's national news. the lead story on every espn show is about big ben. man he's embarrassed your city and your team and you guys come on and defend him.

btw without being rude, why are you on this board at all? i don't go to the steelers forum.

Calling it in a Realistic way isn't "defending him". RAPE ... No and obviously NO. Or he would be going on trial. Does Ben have Issues ? Yes . Has he painted himself as Low Class ? YES. Is acting like a Frat kid at 28 "cool" or even understandable to the Average guy ? NO . Does 90% of Steeler Nation APPROVE of what he does and how he has chosen to present himself ? HELL NO !

Its the asinine assumption that sexual assault or rape is what is going on here. Its a dumb*** who has chosen to Not grow the Hell up , an over ~privileged athlete getting in situations he has no business getting into. I think the wake up call is LOUD and Clear. ANY further Trip up from here on out is the end of his career. This Hate~fest Twist and Shout Philosophy you guys are running is ridiculous. But go ahead and look that way if you wish. We are not HAPPY with Ben... but we can see the realistic side of what has happened. Not some over baked Rabid feeding frenzy .. and that is what You guys are doing. All my non Steeler Friends laugh their tails off reading you guys posts. Its rhetoric , you certainly cant actually believe it. Can you ? LOL.

Breaking News:

Just in, Plexico Burress just accidently shot Santanio Holmes in the leg at a New York club. The glass Holmes was holding flew out of his hand and was headed straight for a woman sitting on a bar stool. Ike Taylor tried to heroicly intercept the glass before it hit the woman, but as expected it went straight through his hands and hit the woman just above her eye. Both Sweed and Edwards notcied the glass was still in good condition after hitting the woman, so they both tried to catch it before it hit the floor and shattered. It tipped off of Sweed's fingers then proceed to go right between both of Edawrd's hands. It then shattered off the ground, and a piece of the broken glass hit a near by Ben in his eye. In an effort to not slip and fall with his impaired vision Ben grabbed a hold of the nearest person in what just so happened to be in a groping manner. Coincidentally, the person he grabbed on to was a drunk 20 year old woman heading to the bathroom. During this time Holmes proceeded to update his Twitter letting the world know the next day he still planned on waking up early and baking a cake. Dante Stallworth got word of the chaos and quickly sped to the scene to help. On his way he got into an accident invloving a random jay walker.

All the chaos caused Jeff Reed to have a panic attack and drop kick the nearest paper towel dispencer. Since Jeff Reed was in the bathroom, Matt Speath had no other choice than to urinate right next to his own car. A police offer rushed to the scene but arrived late due to being assulted by Joey Porter. Jim Brown and Shuan Rogers both had panic attacks after witnessing the event. Brown proceed to smash a hole through his wife's car window. Rogers handled himself with much more cuation deciding to quickly board a plane out of the city, although he forgot he had a fully loaded and cocked hand gun in his bag.

LOL Thanks for some levity !!!!

In other news the Pirates let up an in the park home run today. :ph34r:

Aubrey Huff none the less. Dude if the Pirates would f*cking spend SOME cash they could actually have a good team. I'm not talking $50 million, just a Juan Rivera and a Carl Pavano. Even when they had Bonds, Bonilla and Van Slyke they wouldn't spend. You were winning the division and selling out games. Greedy owner is what it is.

Andrew McCutchen is the next Andy Van Slyke.

McCutchen, Milledge, Jones, Doumit, Ohlendorf and Duke. Even Cedeño is having a good start. It's not that bad of a team. But when you know you are going to be traded at the deadline and the role players couldn't start on a Double A team. WTF do you have to play for.

I dont think we can talk much crap, the indians only spent something like 60 mil while the yanks are at 222 mil.

Who remembers Larry Dolan press conference right after he purchased the tribe? He stated that if the Indians did not reach the playoffs it would not be because they didn't spend money on players.

Im still waiting........ and waiting........... zzzz

Screw it! Im not paying for the MLB package on directtv until they hire some real major league players. I will continue to follow them but Im not paying for something that looks like they dont care.

Aubrey Huff none the less. Dude if the Pirates would f*cking spend SOME cash they could actually have a good team. I'm not talking $50 million, just a Juan Rivera and a Carl Pavano. Even when they had Bonds, Bonilla and Van Slyke they wouldn't spend. You were winning the division and selling out games. Greedy owner is what it is.

Andrew McCutchen is the next Andy Van Slyke.

McCutchen, Milledge, Jones, Doumit, Ohlendorf and Duke. Even Cedeño is having a good start. It's not that bad of a team. But when you know you are going to be traded at the deadline and the role players couldn't start on a Double A team. WTF do you have to play for.

The Pirates scouts draft/bring up good players, they all just get traded....Last year, I think Duke and Doumit were the only two starters from the opening day still on the team after the trade dealine.....I'm not sure, but I don't think McCuthen was an actual starter at the start of the season...Even if he was, that's two-thirds of the team traded. No one is asking the Nuttings to spend 80+ million on salaries, just pay good, deserving players fair contracts. The Pirates are the Red Sox, Yankee and Brave's major league farm team.

Steeler fan is in serious panic mode right about now! They're now here bashing the Browns based on recent win/loss percentages while deflecting the attention from their own franchise in ruin.

Hey Steeler fan, if you can read this, you had better start worrying about your own team right about now. They are falling apart and are not built to withstand the trembling. Nobody is going to argue that the Steelers have more Super Bowls or that our colors are in fact Orange and Brown. But as a responsible adult who's gene pool borrows from two seperate bloodlines, I can tell you I would rather have no Super Bowls than to have $100,000,000.00 wrapped up in my franchise QB who just happens to be a serial rapist. And I would rather have Orange and Brown uniforms and have immense pride in that rather than cool black and yellow iniforms that only look cool when they're winning.

There is a thing called dignity Steeler fan. Despite our record each year we love this team. We don't put up with questionable behavior and the team's character represents our city well. No player is bigger than the team. We don't much care if the Browns are a good team to use on Madden as much as we care about is our team representing our city and the entire world's Browns fans.

These "I know you are but what am I" jokes are not going to make Mangini a bad coach or Holmgren forget how to run a team. You can stick your toungue out at us all you want but it will not change the fact that the Steelers are dying and dying fast. Maybe you can coax Bettis out of retirement but without his gauranteed 4 yards a carry, you have nothing. I hope you enjoy the next 10 years of mediocrity Steeler fan. At least we have a terrible expansion team plan to blame, you have had decades under one owner and still can't get it right.

Steeler fan is in serious panic mode right about now! They're now here bashing the Browns based on recent win/loss percentages while deflecting the attention from their own franchise in ruin.

Hey Steeler fan, if you can read this, you had better start worrying about your own team right about now. They are falling apart and are not built to withstand the trembling. Nobody is going to argue that the Steelers have more Super Bowls or that our colors are in fact Orange and Brown. But as a responsible adult who's gene pool borrows from two seperate bloodlines, I can tell you I would rather have no Super Bowls than to have $100,000,000.00 wrapped up in my franchise QB who just happens to be a serial rapist. And I would rather have Orange and Brown uniforms and have immense pride in that rather than cool black and yellow iniforms that only look cool when they're winning.

There is a thing called dignity Steeler fan. Despite our record each year we love this team. We don't put up with questionable behavior and the team's character represents our city well. No player is bigger than the team. We don't much care if the Browns are a good team to use on Madden as much as we care about is our team representing our city and the entire world's Browns fans.

These "I know you are but what am I" jokes are not going to make Mangini a bad coach or Holmgren forget how to run a team. You can stick your toungue out at us all you want but it will not change the fact that the Steelers are dying and dying fast. Maybe you can coax Bettis out of retirement but without his gauranteed 4 yards a carry, you have nothing. I hope you enjoy the next 10 years of mediocrity Steeler fan. At least we have a terrible expansion team plan to blame, you have had decades under one owner and still can't get it right.

Message for queer stain fan:

You, like the team you root for are losers. Be happy to get your five wins this year. Ben is going to tear you brown stains up. A stain fan has no business even thinking about talking shit on another team as pathetic as they have been the last 50 years. To top it off , the browns face of the franchise is a notorious wife beater and racist that the clowns have to pay to sit up in a box and pretend he is rooting for the clowns. How typical cleveland. No class. When Holmgren cashes out in three years, you asswipes will be singing the same song. Out of key.

YOU watched it live , thats telling. I am a Steeler FAN. And didn't watch it live. Obsession...tsk tsk tsk. And again If All thing Pittsburgh wasn't always on display , we wouldn't be here near as much. You ask for it , so you get it ( Our Presence ).

Uhmm, NewsFlash: the website you are on is www.thebrownsboard.com. It ain't www.thesteelersboard.com. The obvious conclusion to make since you are here so much is that it is ONLY the Steelers relationship to the Cleveland Browns that is of any significance in their existance. I have never been on a Steeler board....because they are insignificant to me. Face it, the Browns are the end all and be all for all y'all. Or should I say...yinzers.

I dont think we can talk much crap, the indians only spent something like 60 mil while the yanks are at 222 mil.

Who remembers Larry Dolan press conference right after he purchased the tribe? He stated that if the Indians did not reach the playoffs it would not be because they didn't spend money on players.

Im still waiting........ and waiting........... zzzz

Screw it! Im not paying for the MLB package on directtv until they hire some real major league players. I will continue to follow them but Im not paying for something that looks like they dont care.

Larry Dolan is a lying piece of rhymes with quit.

Gipper has exposed you as a liar and a fraud. Nice try asswipe :lol:

Not necesarily. He simply may have gotten one Ohio MAC school mixed up with another. He may have simply been mistaken or misinformed.

You however, I will refer to simply by allowing you to choose any of the following:

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-insults.asp

I couldnt agree more mopaji the steelers are going downhill quick meanwhile heckert ,mangini and holmy have made some fantastic offseason moves that dont look so good on paper but will translate very well on the field and we arent completely done removing the cancer yet..hopefully more to come very soon as far as losing some unsigned mediocre talent, things are looking good and yeah the cleveland browns are a classy team with strong values that we will continue to love win or lose...;)

Not necesarily. He simply may have gotten one Ohio MAC school mixed up with another. He may have simply been mistaken or misinformed.

You however, I will refer to simply by allowing you to choose any of the following:

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-insults.asp

No Gip, He is mixed up alright but its about who his real father is. As far as what he posted he is just a dumb ass!

You may want to check the Pittsburgh water temp on Big Ben before you scamper to your message board and make a post of this magnitude. I can't tell you how many times a thread has been posted on my primary board discussing the notion of unloading Big Ben. A good number were 100% on board and not for as much as one might think. Either way color me amused considering your franchise has done essentially nothing in the last how many years? I'm sure you knot to the letter. Pittsburgh on the other hand and as you clearly have pointed out has won plenty. The pride factor is substantial and no one in Pittsburgh is pleased with the manner our star quarterback has handled himself. A press conference is being held today and I won't be surprised if Big Ben gets 4 games handed down by the Rooney family themselves. Although it should be important to note and at least acknowledge that the Pittsburgh Steelers are a talent laden team, with two capable back ups. If Ben does grab a suspension I also wouldn't be surprised to see a play for Leftwich with one of our recently acquired 5th round draft picks. In addition what sort of franchise would the Rooney's have built if one problem or two could bring the entire house down? You do realize the draft is quickly approaching. What's to stop the Steelers from drafting one of your coveted QB's assuming you don't take one at 7? Absolutely nothing and if the Rooney's deem it necessary you can bet your sh.it brown and construction cone orange jersey it will be done.

Santonio Holmes is gone. Big Ben is now on the chopping block and the Steelers have always held their players accountable. Holmes had a Rooney imposed Suspension once during his time with the black and gold. Immense pride you say...lol you don't get to Pittsburgh much, NOR have you read anything from the Pittsburgh area on the current situation. All of the beat writers, fans, radio shows are all hearing/delivering the same. Big Ben should have known better. It's a embarassment to the city and something should be done. All i know is the Steelers aren't going anywhere and certainly aren't dieing. We have 11 draft picks in the up coming draft and PLENTY of talent already on the roster. Chicken little doesn't reside in the Pittsburgh area.

This is why the trolls are coming here.

Imagine for a minute that you are a fan of the pissburgh squeelers. You were sitting their last season watching the games every sunday spending half your check on beer and the rest on jerseys. You notice the team isnt doing to well halfway through the season and you tell yourself, "it's just a slump, they will come out of it". But wait, you find out their might be a chance to make the playoff's just yet. You check the schedule and realize that the next game is going to be an easy win because you are playing the Cleveland Browns. You quickly check ebay and craigslist looking for tickets. Once you buy them you drive 2 hours to Cleveland to watch the game and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse... Your team chokes, your star qb gets sacked 8 times, and the Cleveland Browns ruin any hope you had for the playoffs.

A few months later the season is over and the draft is getting closer. You turn on NFL network to find out the latest news and what do you hear? You hear about all the work the Browns are doing to better their team. You say, wait! What about the squeelers, they have to be doing something this off season? Then it happened, a news flash that said Big Ben has been accused of rape. You say, no way, thats impossible. I would let Ben screw my wife, my dog, and my daughter, how could he rape anyone? So.. you start telling yourself that shes just a money hungry bxtch. Then it happened again, the same thing. Another girl comes forward claiming he raped her. It's about this time you start asking yourself, "what are we going to do if we lose Ben?" Then a few weeks go by and just when you start to feel better it happens. Your coach, who your starting to have doubts about, trades the superbowl mvp for a 5th rounder further making your precious squeelers the laughing stock of the NFL this offseason.

It's about this time you start to get depressed. You blame the Browns for causing this downward spiral your team has takin. You tell yourself, ever since that loss we havnt been the same. So as you sit there crying your heart out trying to figure out the best way to get revenge it happend. The best idea you ever had. You put your sister back in the closet, turn on your computer, then sign up for the Browns Board and decided to tell everyone how stupid they are.

Archived