THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Bashing Thread ... and responses from Squeeler fans

WRREBEL

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Brown is a phony. He's always shooting his mouth off about how much money other people need to give, but he's never willing to offer any money from his own. Why everyone in Cleveland worships this idiot is beyond me. He chased away Paul Brown and his 8 World Championships and then only went on to win one of them himself. He was the first player ever to put himself above his coach and his team. He's spouted off about how current players need to honor their contracts and commitment to their teams, most recently with Crabtree, yet he left Cleveland without finishing out his own contract in order to become a movie star. After football he fled Cleveland and didn't have anything to do with the town or their team until he was paid money to do so. He even gave a pep talk to the Baltimore Ravens before SBXXXV. Plus he beats woman and has thrown woman off balconies.

Blaa Blaa ... Of course "Victims" will come popping out of the woodwork. Like Copycat serial Killers. Publicity brings out all the lier`s and piranha of society. Its like all the BS "Tips" that come out when a Kid is missing . Do you guys actually have a Bubble over NE Ohio ???

I wouldn't necessarily say liars Freak. Sort of when the first domino falls, it sets off a chain reaction. Exhibit "A" would be Tiger Woods. Different circumstance sure- Tiger's married, and Ben isn't. But Tiger's playing for Tiger, and Ben is supposedly representing an organization beside himself.

Still, I got a feeling Kenesaw Mountain Goodell takes a real dim view of Ben's antics- I'll put it even odds he gets suspended for at least a game or two.

I won't toss rocks at BR- seems he was just too oblivious that this isn't the 60's anymore where superstar athletes (Wilt Chamberlain) could bang (reportedly) a hundred or two chicks and nothing came of it.

And I believe if you live in a glass house, you shouldn't be throwing stones. Ya see, I remember Cleveland was once home to a NBA stud muffin by the name of Shawn Kemp.

I wouldn't necessarily say liars Freak. Sort of when the first domino falls, it sets off a chain reaction. Exhibit "A" would be Tiger Woods. Different circumstance sure- Tiger's married, and Ben isn't. But Tiger's playing for Tiger, and Ben is supposedly representing an organization beside himself.

Still, I got a feeling Kenesaw Mountain Goodell takes a real dim view of Ben's antics- I'll put it even odds he gets suspended for at least a game or two.

I won't toss rocks at BR- seems he was just too oblivious that this isn't the 60's anymore where superstar athletes (Wilt Chamberlain) could bang (reportedly) a hundred or two chicks and nothing came of it.

And I believe if you live in a glass house, you shouldn't be throwing stones. Ya see, I remember Cleveland was once home to a NBA stud muffin by the name of Shawn Kemp.

You're missing the issue hoorta. Kemp and Wilt had consensual sex with gold-digging women. Ben is getting them hammered and then having his body gaurds watch the door while he drags them into the bathroom. He has probably done it 1,000 times which is perfectly fine, but on a few occasions, they resisted, and that's when things get crazy. Are the women partly to blame? Sure. But I doubt any of them feel threatened when they are with a well known star in a public place. They drop their defenses, and Ben drops his pants. He's a scum. And we can cast stones all we want becuse the dude is not just a pig, but he is a danger to society. Stalworth had a legitemate accident and somebody died but I can say without a doubt that Ben RapinChicks is more dangerous.

kosar the drunk, since my last post got deleted (probably to erase the fact that it made you look like an idiot), I"ll post it again.

Don't talk about your mother that way :lol:

no no no no no no no no! You cannot use a 'your momma joke' if....

A. The current calender year is beyond 1996.

B. You are over the age of 12.

C. You have direct unsupervised access to children

You can use "your momma" jokes if......

A. You are borderline Retarded.

B. You have a very hard time spelling.

C. You help your mom with cleaning up around the house on social worker day.

In the words of the great Peter Griffin,

"If Jay Leno makes you laugh, chances are I don't care for you as a person."

Both of your concerns were addressed by the DA that investigated the case during the Monday press confrence. The incident alledgedly happened in the bathroom located in the VIP room. There are no cameras in the VIP room. Nothing that could have been on that video was relavant to this case.

No dephicable DNA was found on the victim. There was no need to get DNA from anyone becuase it couldn't be used to link them to the accuser anyway.

DNA was irrelevent. DNA is used to identify who a victim may be or who a perpetrator may be. There was no question either way here.

If a video existed of what went on either in or outside the VIP room, that would be far more probative.

For those of you asking: "Why if this lawyer makes these accusations have no charges been filed or no lawsuit filed?" The answer may be: patience. The statute of limitations on bringing an action hasn't run, and maybe this guy is doing his complete due diligence, so it could still happen.

i remember about 2 years ago (way before any of these situations happened), tony rizzo and michael reghi had a conversation (on wknr) about ben's shady past at miami university (ohio). rizz is a miami u alum with alot of connections in the school and reghi has alot of connections down there as well and also does alot of play by play for their b-ball and football teams. they basically said there were a number of sexual harrassment/sexual assualt and a possible rape accusation that the school swept up under the rug.

money and fame doesn't make shady people better human beings, it makes them more arrogant.

Actually, Rizzo went to Ohio University. Not Miami. I don't know about Reghi. That doesn't mean though that they haven't heard stuff.

not much new at 6....but its very apparent that the single chromosome neanderthals recently flooding the board are a minority. it doesn't seem to matter if its true or not.....even the allegations are creating so much negative press that they just want him gone. this is casting a large shadow....even his football camp that ben holds every year for school children has refused to comment on the status of the camp this year.

its the young fans that dont care....but the older generation with children are absolutely appalled. the self-proclaimed "classiest" organization in football is crumbling from the inside....speculation as to tomlin losing the team.

a trade would be likely sooner than later before any more stories hit the presses.

good luck finding another QB that can succeed behind that horrible OL.

Why would someone trade for him so that he can bring all that baggage to the new team? Unless they got him for a steal.

Maybe the Browns can offer a 4th round pick for him?

Interested?

Steelers to trade Ben Roethlisberger to Raiders for Jamarcus Russell, Nnamdi Asomugha, and Raiders' 1st round pick in 2012

Leigh Steinberg, the agent for Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger, confirmed this morning in a conference call to the Pittsburgh media that the Steelers and Raiders are completing details of a blockbuster trade that will send the embattled Steelers quarterback to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for QB Jamarcus Russell, perennial All Pro cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, and the Raiders' 1st round pick in 2012...

LINK

Actually, I think you have stumbled on to something here.....a new therapy method for BRs sex addiction. Put him in a room with that broad for about a full week, let her have his way with him, forcing him to do whatever with her. Perhaps then his "need" to sexually assault young women will be dissipated. Better yet, continue the therapy and put her on BRs boddyguard team.

It's really not weird WR. Jeter will wine and dine women, like a real man should do. Not like a 28 year old child who forces his dick into women to make him feel like he's not a fag. Jeter's got nothing to prove.

p.s. my ex-brother in law used to drop acid with Jeter in Kalamazoo.

Well I figure it is the women that go after Jeter. I guess there may be some women that go after BR, but they all look like the chick in KFP's link.

i watched it live, and laughed my ass off....

he wants to be a role model to children? lol....

YOU watched it live , thats telling. I am a Steeler FAN. And didn't watch it live. Obsession...tsk tsk tsk. And again If All thing Pittsburgh wasn't always on display , we wouldn't be here near as much. You ask for it , so you get it ( Our Presence ).

Denial.

LOL I see he back away from the "Statements" he made within HOURS ( According to C. Mortenson and other Outlets). Blow hard ..trying to impress. Didnt know it would go Viral. Hilarious.

http://www.wfin.com/localnews201.asp?id=4723&storyno=5

i remember about 2 years ago (way before any of these situations happened), tony rizzo and michael reghi had a conversation (on wknr) about ben's shady past at miami university (ohio). rizz is a miami u alum with alot of connections in the school and reghi has alot of connections down there as well and also does alot of play by play for their b-ball and football teams. they basically said there were a number of sexual harrassment/sexual assualt and a possible rape accusation that the school swept up under the rug.

money and fame doesn't make shady people better human beings, it makes them more arrogant.

Gipper has exposed you as a liar and a fraud. Nice try asswipe :lol:

lol don't you guys have anything better to do? How much do you think anyone in the Steeler community discussed that dip sh.it Shaun Rogers? I think my primary board had ONE thread and it stayed on page one for maybe a day. The draft is quickly approaching and all some of you have to discuss is Big Ben and his wandering wiener. I'm super stoke for the draft, the attorney that brought this to lite apologized by saying that he didn't make the announcement under the pretense that he has ANYTHING to go on.

I personally am now fully focused on the draft. Are you? lol obviously not. I think most of you probably have over 50% of your total post count dedicated to discussing something involving the black and gold. It's pretty funny. Admiration is a b.itch isn't it?

In before the Ben jokes, Steroid, Ass stabbing, gf beating etc, etc, etc soapbox clan shows up. Zinger.

Why would someone trade for him so that he can bring all that baggage to the new team? Unless they got him for a steal.

Maybe the Browns can offer a 4th round pick for him?

Interested?

Hmm, good question. Maybe to win a title, you know one of those things the mistake on the lake city hasn't seen in 50 years.

Actually, I think you have stumbled on to something here.....a new therapy method for BRs sex addiction. Put him in a room with that broad for about a full week, let her have his way with him, forcing him to do whatever with her. Perhaps then his "need" to sexually assault young women will be dissipated. Better yet, continue the therapy and put her on BRs boddyguard team.

Asshat, if you want to cure ben of his sex addiction all you have to do is put him in a room full of naked cleveland woman for 10 mintues. He'll never have another erection. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's weird guys like Derek Jeter sleep with 100X more chicks then ben yet he never got accused or sexually asault

Jeter is my hero

Probably because Jeter and the thousands of other pro athletes (other than Kobe) who get lots and lots of tang, tend to be more traditional. They hit on the women, invite them back to their place, and hang out (screw them) for a couple weeks, then move on to the next chick.

Whereas Ben has to have his posse pick up these girls and screw them in the dirty hallway of a bar when they are drunk.

lol don't you guys have anything better to do? How much do you think anyone in the Steeler community discussed that dip sh.it Shaun Rogers? I think my primary board had ONE thread and it stayed on page one for maybe a day. The draft is quickly approaching and all some of you have to discuss is Big Ben and his wandering wiener.

dude i'm super stoked for the draft and a huge browns fan, BUT i have huge respect for your team. i think the reason there is so much on this board about rottencrotchberger is that it's national news. the lead story on every espn show is about big ben. man he's embarrassed your city and your team and you guys come on and defend him.

btw without being rude, why are you on this board at all? i don't go to the steelers forum.

dude i'm super stoked for the draft and a huge browns fan, BUT i have huge respect for your team. i think the reason there is so much on this board about rottencrotchberger is that it's national news. the lead story on every espn show is about big ben. man he's embarrassed your city and your team and you guys come on and defend him.

btw without being rude, why are you on this board at all? i don't go to the steelers forum.

I've been here for a while now. I had to switch names because my login information for my old name Snatch98 was no longer working and when I sent for a password reminder and got it, it still wouldn't work. Soooo I've been here for a while and have had my fair share of intelligent football discussions. I've told several and some of your diehard brethren can attest that I'm here for a different league perspective via a division rivals message board. Plenty of Browns news is posted here daily and I like to read it. Draft talks, organization changes etc. It's a hell of a lot easier to check here than the Akron Becon Journal etc, etc. I also haven't been "defending" Big Ben if you check back through my posts recently. I just don't think he's a rapist. He does 100% have a dick problem.

My primary Steeler board has a Bengals fan that posts regularly and he's well respected because he contributes admirably and does bring the occasional Bengal news in for discussion. I'm here for the same reasons BUT because of my willingness to argue and the enjoyment I get from the arguing sometimes has me tossing back the insults. Insults that are thrown at me first, I just respond for the amusement it usually garners. Soooo I'm here for a different perspective and have had the occasional intelligent conversation. You may want to give a Steelers board a shot. You'd see that most of the fan base is riding Ben just as hard, we just aren't calling the man a rapist.

Breaking News:

Just in, Plexico Burress just accidently shot Santanio Holmes in the leg at a New York club. The glass Holmes was holding flew out of his hand and was headed straight for a woman sitting on a bar stool. Ike Taylor tried to heroicly intercept the glass before it hit the woman, but as expected it went straight through his hands and hit the woman just above her eye. Both Sweed and Edwards notcied the glass was still in good condition after hitting the woman, so they both tried to catch it before it hit the floor and shattered. It tipped off of Sweed's fingers then proceed to go right between both of Edawrd's hands. It then shattered off the ground, and a piece of the broken glass hit a near by Ben in his eye. In an effort to not slip and fall with his impaired vision Ben grabbed a hold of the nearest person in what just so happened to be in a groping manner. Coincidentally, the person he grabbed on to was a drunk 20 year old woman heading to the bathroom. During this time Holmes proceeded to update his Twitter letting the world know the next day he still planned on waking up early and baking a cake. Dante Stallworth got word of the chaos and quickly sped to the scene to help. On his way he got into an accident invloving a random jay walker.

All the chaos caused Jeff Reed to have a panic attack and drop kick the nearest paper towel dispencer. Since Jeff Reed was in the bathroom, Matt Speath had no other choice than to urinate right next to his own car. A police offer rushed to the scene but arrived late due to being assulted by Joey Porter. Jim Brown and Shuan Rogers both had panic attacks after witnessing the event. Brown proceed to smash a hole through his wife's car window. Rogers handled himself with much more cuation deciding to quickly board a plane out of the city, although he forgot he had a fully loaded and cocked hand gun in his bag.

Archived