THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Bashing Thread ... and responses from Squeeler fans

WRREBEL

There You go ...I AGREE 100%. RATIONAL sane Browns Fan , I LOVE it.

Well can't have that now can we? We're supposed to blindly and childishly hate on anything related to Pittsburgh and never ever make a rational argument. We need to insist that all of the problems of the vaunted Ohio players somehow originated after they want to Pissburgh, and ignore our drunk driving killer WR or gun packing giant dumbass, and call decent players like Polamalu Polyanna and Cheapshot. I won't stand for rational points that dissenters could respect or even agree with!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh and yes I dropped the "friend of a friend" but the FRIEND happens to be a retired state police commish and a current police chief in my area. He told me a while ago that Ben can't keep it in his pants and I know of several people on a personal level that have screwed Big Ben. Robot guy

You're so full of shit, big time. If you actually know one chick that banged Big Gay then she is a slut, you do realize that right? Your attempt to brag turned into you having a bunch of slut bags in your life on a personal level. I know I don't commiserate with said type women in my life, but you must think chicks that bang rock stars and roadies are really cool too. Just another dumbxxxx Steeler fan. Just like your nation of chick fans who don't know who Rocky Bleier was, you're just a bunch of bandwagonning morons.

You're so full of shit, big time. If you actually know one chick that banged Big Gay then she is a slut, you do realize that right? Your attempt to brag turned into you having a bunch of slut bags in your life on a personal level. I know I don't commiserate with said type women in my life, but you must think chicks that bang rock stars and roadies are really cool too. Just another dumbxxxx Steeler fan. Just like your nation of chick fans who don't know who Rocky Bleier was, you're just a bunch of bandwagonning morons.

How could someone as big and stupid looking as yourself call someone a moron? You said this: "I know I don't commiserate with said type women in my life". Could the reason this is so is because you look like this?

23kxgnd.jpg

Big ugly looking lump of shit. If you got any woman they must look like you. Your whole life revolves around being a loser stain fan. This is your life. I see you removed this picture from your face book site. I see why. Big gay russ hanson :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a tool. The fact that you wrote the above like this behaviour is second nature, while pimping your 'clean' city is a xxxxing joke.

Do you have any football discussion to bring to the table, if not, don't be surprised of your short stay here on this forum.

Check the sig. I'm not new to the forum or intelligent football discussion. I also flat out said "his behavior" is second nature and it's a problem. He needs to keep it in his pants or he's REALLY going to get in trouble. It doesn't take much for a woman to decide she's going to get creative and try and skim as much money as possible. The fact of that matter is men, professional athletes or not aren't at ALL protected. My mom just a few weeks ago said that she'd be afraid to send another son off to college because a jealous gf etc could easily claim rape even if a rape didn't occur and ruin someones life. The situation with Big Ben is no different. Yes he sleeps with A LOT OF CHICKs, seriously. My sister was at a club near my house a couple of years ago and his entourage tried to reel her in and she told the guy "she's not interested in being a member of the meat market" Big Ben is a young guy that clearly doesn't have the highest standards in the bed room. The Rooney's are no doubt going to come down on him hard. I also fail to see how it has anything to do with the "cleanliness" of Pittsburgh or the Miserableness of OHIO! 5 cities...count em. Well unless of course your name is Speed or whatever his name was/is and you can't count.

Brag? My ass isn't bragging. I know chicks that doesn't mean I fraternize with said chicks. They're girls that graduated high school with me, a year below me or with my sister two below me. Big Ben definitely has a problem with banging anything and everything and that is something I'll never deny. I don't claim to know Big Ben personally and only brought up what I brought up to solidify a point. Big Ben can't keep it in his pants and does in fact sleep with just about everything. Yes the chicks in question are stupid sluts. Soooooo in you attempt to pull of a slick BURN all your doing is agreeing with my stance on Big Ben. He's a great quarterback with a "dick and random chick" problem. Period.

Bragging lol. Check the sig Riff. I'm not here to brag. I've said it several times. I stop by for a different perspective and rival news. I post occasionally and occasionally sling the random dig.

Well can't have that now can we? We're supposed to blindly and childishly hate on anything related to Pittsburgh and never ever make a rational argument. We need to insist that all of the problems of the vaunted Ohio players somehow originated after they want to Pissburgh, and ignore our drunk driving killer WR or gun packing giant dumbass, and call decent players like Polamalu Polyanna and Cheapshot. I won't stand for rational points that dissenters could respect or even agree with!

The Hate fest is STUPID. Dumb is Dumb and Wrong is Wrong. Both towns are far from perfect , geez ALL of the World is far from perfect. Ben needs to grow up period. If he got away with anything (And we dont even KNOW yet what the final decision is OR if he did or didn't do anything) , well if he did its only for the now. Whats goes around comes around . Look at OJ ... stupid criminal behavior will come back if thats what your about. Stupid behavior can be avoided and those habits changed. We will see... Lord knows another event by Ben Roethlisberger will be his end. Personally I have lived in Ohio and Pennsylvania and the people are basically the same type of people. And this thread has become embarrassing. Lets move on.

The Hate fest is STUPID. Dumb is Dumb and Wrong is Wrong. Both towns are far from perfect , geez ALL of the World is far from perfect. Ben needs to grow up period. If he got away with anything (And we dont even KNOW yet what the final decision is OR if he did or didn't do anything) , well if he did its only for the now. Whats goes around comes around . Look at OJ ... stupid criminal behavior will come back if thats what your about. Stupid behavior can be avoided and those habits changed. We will see... Lord knows another event by Ben Roethlisberger will be his end. Personally I have lived in Ohio and Pennsylvania and the people are basically the same type of people. And this thread has become embarrassing. Lets move on.

Finally someone with some sense, even if he is a steeler fan!

Agreed. I'm not here to sing camp fire songs but I'm also not here to troll and hate in a blind fashion. Although if someone wants to sling it I'll happily return the favor. I've had some good convos here in the past and I really am here for rival news and a different perspective. My primary steeler board certainly isn't full of blind browns hate. Fyi this is snatch98 for those that haven't figured it out.

Agreed. I'm not here to sing camp fire songs but I'm also not here to troll and hate in a blind fashion. Although if someone wants to sling it I'll happily return the favor. I've had some good convos here in the past and I really am here for rival news and a different perspective. My primary steeler board certainly isn't full of blind browns hate. Fyi this is snatch98 for those that haven't figured it out.

I thought that was you Snapper. Need some Steeler draft perspective from you when you get a chance.

From your source.....

Tapes from security cameras were erased. The police did not ask Roethlisberger for a DNA sample. How important are these developments in the decision not to charge Roethlisberger?

This still leaves room for doubt, and the monkey will stay on Loserburgers Back.

Even if that big baffon is not charged, A lot of damage was still done to his rep as well as how his team mates view him. I got to believe this distraction will cost the stoolers some wins this year.

Steeler fan here: I hope he is indicted and convicted. That way the Rooneys' decision is made for them and we can move on. If he is not indicted, the cloud hangs over Heinz. I would prefer taking a few more losses for awhile than having him on the team. [/color]

From your source.....

Tapes from security cameras were erased. The police did not ask Roethlisberger for a DNA sample. How important are these developments in the decision not to charge Roethlisberger?

This still leaves room for doubt, and the monkey will stay on Loserburgers Back.

Read the rest of the article.

What the tapes would have shown would have been irrelevant. The tapes didn't record anything that occured in the bathroom. If he had comitted the crime, it was in the bathroom, or there would have been witnesses.

Its official, Big Ben will not be charged. He dodged another bullet. There goes two wins for us this year down the drain :mad:

you fans that seem to think the status quo is unchangable are getting old and tired.

we beat the xxxxing hell out of them last year.....why do you even watch this game?

you fans that seem to think the status quo is unchangable are getting old and tired.

we beat the xxxxing hell out of them last year.....why do you even watch this game?

lol yea you beat the hell out of a beaten Steelers team and even then "beat the hell" isn't a good description. The status quo will return. Last I checked we split last year for the first time in how long?

dude....ben was running for his life. you guys were battered like santonios' wives after that game.....yougot physically beat up in that game. you did the same to us the first game.

try to dilute the win anyway you want....is beating up on a down browns team for several years an excuse to dilute a 17 game win streak? no...its not. so i dont care....

whines cried....and they all failed large. mangini has tomlins number.....at worst, we split again.

dude....ben was running for his life. you guys were battered like santonios' wives after that game.....yougot physically beat up in that game. you did the same to us the first game.

try to dilute the win anyway you want....is beating up on a down browns team for several years an excuse to dilute a 17 game win streak? no...its not. so i dont care....

whines cried....and they all failed large. mangini has tomlins number.....at worst, we split again.

Mangini had Tomlin's number? First of all at that point in the season the Steelers were having a terrible go and had a number of SERIOUS injuries. Any given Sunday but the Steelers at full strength still run the table.

mangini's 2-1 v.s tomlin....

blah blah blah injuries.....blah blah blah full strength.

we beat your ass with guys off the street....our 2 starting ILB, starting NT, starting FS were all on IR, and got 4 sacks from a practice squad rookie and a waiver wire pickup. 2 more from a 4-3 DT playing outta place in a 3-4. so stuff that 'woe is me' injury bullshit up your ass. thats more a testament to the lack of depth on you team, and confirmation of ours.

From your source.....

TWIST and SHOUT !!!

Read the rest of the article.

What the tapes would have shown would have been irrelevant. The tapes didn't record anything that occured in the bathroom. If he had comitted the crime, it was in the bathroom, or there would have been witnesses.

He doesnt care...its TWIST and SHOUT. Twist the Facts and Shout so long and loud maybe nobody will be able to think.

mangini's 2-1 v.s tomlin....

blah blah blah injuries.....blah blah blah full strength.

we beat your ass with guys off the street....our 2 starting ILB, starting NT, starting FS were all on IR, and got 4 sacks from a practice squad rookie and a waiver wire pickup. 2 more from a 4-3 DT playing outta place in a 3-4. so stuff that 'woe is me' injury bullshit up your ass. thats more a testament to the lack of depth on you team, and confirmation of ours.

Woe is me. We'll see when we're stomping that mud hole in your ass. You're used to this by now. A glimmer of hope and then a truck load of disappointment. How many top 10 picks is it going to take before anyone begins to talk Cleveland when discussing the AFC North? Funny I get chastised for mentioning injuries and then you come right back with a "sap story" of your own. The Browns won that game 13-6 and even then Pittsburgh had a chance to knot it up. Once again hold on to that win, just like everyone holds on to the pre superbowl era championships, Joey Porter getting shot in the a$$, Grey Lloyd acting crazy etc, etc, etc. If you didn't have those things what would you have? Oh yea a team that routinely finishes so poorly you draft in the top 10 every season. Funny in the midst of all "our" injuries we still finished 9-7. How did you guys fair?

Archived