THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Bashing Thread ... and responses from Squeeler fans

WRREBEL

True....quick question, are you comfortable keeping this fine 'young' man in Ben essentially condoning his behavior while letting go another teammate (whom happens to be black) go for smoking some weed and posting some idiotic takes on Twitter? Sound a tad off perhaps????

Jerome Bettis said the RACE CARD is a joke is Santonio`s situation . He said absolutely NOT.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, you are just an infatuated big gay ben lover, you should get your own late nite show, very late at nite. Talking about Big gay and your man love for him on an opponets board is getting old. We are less than a week away from the draft. and this damn topic seems to be at the top of the list non stop.

How about if we donate an inflatable big gay robot to you so you will have something else to do other than parading around like an obsessed teenager who started their own big gay fan club and has to defend every action that the rapist does.

You are a pathetic little stoolers boy that needs to get a life. Maybe you and ruban can shack up together and paint each others toe nails piss and black. That sounds like a good ideal. Then we wont have to read your worthless crap.

Wow that was impressive little girl. You actually sounded like a 30 yr. old Bitter loser of a man.

Jerome Bettis said the RACE CARD is a joke is Santonio`s situation . He said absolutely NOT.

OK - So lets defend one dude for rapi....errrrr...having sex with a drunk under age girl over a soiled toilet while jettisoning another for smoking some weed

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm does this not seem odd to anyone????

True....quick question, are you comfortable keeping this fine 'young' man in Ben essentially condoning his behavior while letting go another teammate (whom happens to be black) go for smoking some weed and posting some idiotic takes on Twitter? Sound a tad off perhaps????

Holmes go suspended one game for weed and was starting this next season with a for game suspension. One more slip up and he's down for the year. This is a huge risk for a reciever who is expected top 5 receiver money. Facing multiple actual suspensions and wanting a rediculously large pay do is the reason Holmes is a Jet.

If Ben gets suspended for mutliple games for the same dumb offense, yes he needs to leave. If he is ever criminally convicted of a sexual assult/rape charge, yes he needs to leave. If he demands a bigger contract than he has now, yes he needs to leave.

I'm a Steeler fan first, Ben, Holmes and everyone else fan second. I have no problem dumping Ben if he holds back the Steelers with poor on-field performance or holds back the Steelers with off-field trouble. Same goes for all other players.

OK - So lets defend one dude for rapi....errrrr...having sex with a drunk under age girl over a soiled toilet while jettisoning another for smoking some weed

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm does this not seem odd to anyone????

TWIST and SHOUT. Its what you people do best. And You sound like ass-wipes to the Rest of the League.

Holmes go suspended one game for weed and was starting this next season with a for game suspension. One more slip up and he's down for the year. This is a huge risk for a reciever who is expected top 5 receiver money. Facing multiple actual suspensions and wanting a rediculously large pay do is the reason Holmes is a Jet.

If Ben gets suspended for mutliple games for the same dumb offense, yes he needs to leave. If he is ever criminally convicted of a sexual assult/rape charge, yes he needs to leave. If he demands a bigger contract than he has now, yes he needs to leave.

I'm a Steeler fan first, Ben, Holmes and everyone else fan second. I have no problem dumping Ben if he holds back the Steelers with poor on-field performance or holds back the Steelers with off-field trouble. Same goes for all other players.

Agreed 100%. These people are in TWIST and SHOUT mode. Bitter little waa~Babies. They Love it when Colin Cowherd proclaims The Steelers The Class Org. of the NFL and its Fans Arguably the NFLs Best !! LOL... as he did this morning. Also said he has received VERY little support message for Ben EVEN FROM STEELER FANS. Hmmm.. Cuz we are PISSED !!! But Colin has Common Sense. He isnt calling Ben a Rapist. He calls him an Idiot with poor judgement and WE AGREE !!! Here ?? TWIST and Shout everything we post you all Twist and try to bitch moan and name-call as much as possible to try to distract from FACTS. To your bitter biased opinions... thats fall freely from your Tails.

I bet you did. You guys TWIST facts and SHOUT ( Engage in Name Calling and whining ... in order to take focus off Common Sense and Facts )

Exactly how???

Ben - White dude closing in on 30 has sex with a drunk under age coed over a toilet - remains on team no harm no foul

Holmes - Black dude smokes weed and posts really odd and idiotic takes on Twitter while baked - essentially kicked off the team

Not name calling or whining kind sir...that is pretty much what has happened

Exactly how???

Ben - White dude closing in on 30 has sex with a drunk under age coed over a toilet - remains on team no harm no foul

Holmes - Black dude smokes weed and posts really odd and idiotic takes on Twitter while baked - essentially kicked off the team

I Like Holmes... But He failed a Test It wasn't Twitter that got him canned. Santonio wasnt gonna get resigned after the season anyway. And How many NFL players are trolling bars hitting on these young hot ladies ? Sad but true... If you think Ben is alone here you are indeed Naive !

Exactly how???

And Like BETTIS said the Race Card here is a JOKE. NO Chance Race played a role.

so the officer who was first to report to the scene and talk to the victim all of a sudden "resigns" from his post? he called the girl a bitch to other officers and spoke evil of her before he even got all of the facts together? keep in mind that this same officer took a pic with ben that night. they kept showing the pic on court tv. wow, how coincidental that he would all of a sudden resign.

i also find it funny how more and more sickening info is coming out about ben, like how he set the drunk girl up. following her to a bathroom and locking the bathroom door behind himself after she kept saying, "this isn't right". then his bodyguard blocks the victims friends from going to see if she's okay. is the girl inncoent and pure? no, but that doesn't give a man a right to get her damn near blacked-out drunk and take advbantage of her. no wonder she couldn't tell her side of the story well to the police. she was out of her mind drunk, just how ben likes his women. ben and his sick caveman tactics to get a quickie.

just because there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him doesn't mean he's innocent. one of the reasons there wasn't enough evidence was because the girl could barely give her story. she was so drunk that she didn't make any sense. his regular routine is to get the girl pissy drunk so she is very vulnerable and damn near out of her mind. this is exaclty what he was accused of in the 3rd girls case.

it's not just browns fans that are saying this either. espn and the nfl network have been unloading on ths piece of sh!t ben on tv. people like jim rome are unloading on ben on the radio. i've also got to see some real great coverage on msnbc, cnn and court tv from legal analysts that were discussing ben's debacle. none of them sided with ben and they were coming from a proffessional angle. they said the samething alot of us are saying, lack of evidence doesn't automatically mean ben is innocent. esp. with all of the horrible details that are constantly pouring out.

one common term that i've heard on several of the above mentioned tv and radio programs is SERIAL SEX OFFENDER. also, nobody is buying that prepared statement that someone wrote for ben. the dude had a damn devil tee on while he was out being a sexual predator, now all of a sudden he says God bless. only bitchburg trolls/homers would buy that sh!t rapistberger is selling.

btw, the reason why goodell has extended his decision on ben's punishment from before the draft to a few weeks from now is so he can review all of this new info that's coming out (according to the nfl live crew). but belive what you want, bitchburg trolls/homers.

And Like BETTIS said the Race Card here is a JOKE. NO Chance Race played a role.

Fine; but I presume it takes both his AND Al Sharpton's signature in order to make it officially a non racial issue....so we shall see, they may have to call in Jessie as well to make it 'official'

Still not certain about this Twist and Shout reference....I am not whining; nor am I name calling. Simply put; from what has all been reported, you have a lout for a quarterback; one most fathers would NEVER allow around their under age daughters. Additionally, I find it interesting that you keep him whilst dumping a teammate of his for smoking weed.

Don't you all still have that kicker that rips up bathrooms while drunk as well???

i also find it funny how more and more sickening info is coming out about ben, like how he set the drunk girl up. following her to a bathroom and locking the bathroom door behind himself after she kept saying, "this isn't right". then his bodyguard blocks the victims friends from going to see if she's okay. is the girl inncoent and pure? no, but that doesn't give a man a right to get her damn near blacked-out drunk and take advbantage of her. no wonder she couldn't tell her side of the story well to the police. she was out of her mind drunk, just how ben likes his women. ben and his sick caveman tactics to get a quickie.

and we know this to be true ...WHY ??? Because a 20 yr. old girl wouldnt LIE ..right ?? Shes 20 !! Judje Judy says "Do you know how to tell if a Teenager is Lying ? Thier Lips are moving" But this girl is 20 ...so Magically 20 makes it possible that she Only speaks truth now ...Right ?? Come on dude... Common Sense. Ben was wrong to even be in that position ... But you cant believe Everything she said to be gospel . WE WERE NOT THERE ... Common Sense says No Rape. Slim to no chance. Sounds like a Money grab off a dumb jock.

And How many NFL players are trolling bars hitting on these young hot ladies ? Sad but true... If you think Ben is alone here you are indeed Naive !

I don't know, how many? Most don't seem to be accused of rape (once, let alone multiple times), so I guess we don't hear about them as much as Ben.

If it is only the people on this board that think he did it they why are you guys so upset? Why are we worth so much of your time to argue lame reasons of why he couldn't have done it? Because you know he did and you are in denial. Keep trying to rationalize, it only looks more ridiculous. The longer you are here trying to convince us that he can't possibly be guilty the sadder it looks. You guys have total blind faith in him.

Hey, I'm not off on some Steelers board bitching about him. You guys are the ones that feel that you have to go to a Browns board to plead his case.

And VISA VERSA. In Fact Imagine a Millionaire Football Star. With what 20 chicks in tow that night ? And He just HAS to have this particular girl. YOU guys are ridiculous. Funny thing I been working in NE Ohio the past 2 months exclusively and 90% of the BROWNS fans I talk to dont think Ben raped her. But here ? LOL... Bitter of the Bitterest !! Go get over your hatred and Buy some common sense ...Oh Wait thats a Gift from Birth thats you obviously dont have. Bear in mind we as a whole are PISSED at Ben Big Time. But We see the Whole story , not just a Guy we Hate from a team we Hate going down. Explain how Brown fans all over NE Ohio are so much more lenient than you guys ?? Either they HAVE Common Sense or dont Have to Balls to say what they REALLY think to a Steeler Fan Face to Face. I think they have common sense.

Sexual assault is not about getting laid. It's about power and dominance over the victim. If she started showing signs that she wasn't going to screw him then it's absolutely reasonable for him to rape her, because he wanted to have that power over the one girl who wasn't going to put out for him. "I'm Big Gay Ben and no one tells ME no"

Big Gay Ben is a filthy rapist.

it makes it even worse for them things are happening slowly and Goodell postponed his decision--if the PIT brass knew Ben faced suspension for multiple games it easily could have changed the steel's draft strategy.

all of this is good for Tomlin though. the more chaos he can blame on the players the more shelter he'll have and time he'll buy...and if he has to draft and immediately develop a rookie QB>>>JACKPOT. since he's already got a ring that should be plenty to get him another 2-3 years of safety rope.

at that point though it will be hard to distract any further, and it should be evident by then whether Tomlin was just riding Cower's guys to victory or if he really in fact has "it".

Sexual assault is not about getting laid. It's about power and dominance over the victim. If she started showing signs that she wasn't going to screw him then it's absolutely reasonable for him to rape her, because he wanted to have that power over the one girl who wasn't going to put out for him. "I'm Big Gay Ben and no one tells ME no"

at the mere mentioning of his name i wonder how many girls shudder, recollecting the image of Big Gay Ben coming down a hallway, 3rd eye staring at them and leading the way. :lol:

i am all too familiar with "beer goggles", and when ideas that while drinking may seem like a good idea at the time turn foul in retrospect...but i always knew what was going on.

alcohol may impair judgement but it's impossible to get drunk enough to actually change judgement. alcohol judgement can never suggest ideas if there isn't support for it inside you already.

you'll never get so drunk killing someone suddenly becomes a good idea, or incest "accidentally " happens (sorry i went there but it's a great example). if someone really doesn't want to do something you won't get them to do it.

but you can bribe drunks though, exploiting the situation by forcing impaired judgement into making a decision. if he went this route it could have played out any number of ways>>>maybe he could have offered something she valued like $ but reneged later, or maybe he caught her in a weak moment of perpetual hiccupping...or distracted by the spins he somehow convinced her that it would somehow boost her popularity by being with him or something similar>>>but then once she realized the next day it was Big Gay: whalah! lifelong mental wounds.

it is that which we consciously mask daily that is left unbridled while inebriated, and while we like to blame it on drinking it is actually who we fundamentally are. did Ben rape her? i dunno. did he seduce, coerce, and convince? maybe, and if that were rape we'd all be guilty.

most importantly, did she struggle or not? i think that tells us the most. personally i put this in the used car salesman/buyers remorse category...especially when considering the evidence available and that the refund could be worth a million bucks.

Ridiculous assumption.

Jim Brown got his first job in broadcastin when he came home and found his wife in bed with a steelers fan.

Big Ben will be none as "the everpresent football rapist" who is to f@ckin ugly to score with a woman so he cruises college bars offeron for them to take his shots, the first girl to black out is his lay for the nite. and it is so hard to notice because his little wee wee blows its little self in 10 seconds. talkiin about premature ejaculation dont drink the water near heinz field.

Did you mean "KNOWN " as ??? lol... Inbreds.

Archived