THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Bashing Thread ... and responses from Squeeler fans

WRREBEL

NO... This is just a strong opionion. But if Big Ben wasn't going to be charged than why the heck are they waiting for Monday? Also being that is was a quick descion after a month long time of the GB1 and Millegdeville police spending there man hours to collect evidence. Do you really think that the DA Fred Bright would just take 2-3 days and say thanks for nothing??

You can count on the DA sacking number 7 monday, then Goodell hurting him for at least 4 games..

Bye bye gayben...

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Friday, he'll wait till Monday to deal with the media frenzy. It's probably that simple. Until solid proof comes out that he's actually guilty, I won't believe otherwise. He's pretty foolish, putting himself in this position by going to college bars though.

thanks, i did hear that also... I guess we will have to wait till Monday but what do u think?

I am being completely unbiased here. I think they were drunk they started to fool around and Ben thinking he is the cock of the walk, he didn't stop. This time his ego back fired.

I am being completely unbiased here. I think they were drunk they started to fool around and Ben thinking he is the cock of the walk, he didn't stop. This time his ego back fire

I agree with you. That DA is going to charge him and the stooler season is down the tubes :lol:

I am being completely unbiased here. I think they were drunk they started to fool around and Ben thinking he is the cock of the walk, he didn't stop. This time his ego back fire

I agree with you. That DA is going to charge him and the stooler season is down the tubes :lol:

Two or three years ago I would have said that the Steelers season would not be affected by the loss of BR, but now, I don't think that way because in the last couple of years they have come to rely so much more on his performance rather than on the stout defense and running game that they exhibited in say 2004-2006. If he is not in there, they will suffer some, obviously.

This is all wishful thinking. Truth be told he will most likely not be charged. Have any of you followed the case?

This is not to say Ben will skate. Goodell will have a suspention waiting for him when he meets with him.

Here are the three possible outcomes...

The DA wiil either charge him based on a she said he said... No DNA or interview was requested....

The DA will close the case due to a lack of evidence. Or an unreliable witness...

The DA will aks for a Grand Jury investigation...

He better get what he deserves. Its funny how being suspened a few games is a punishment. If I were to do that I would be dishonorably discharged to the worst extent, and pretty much made sure that I couldn't get another good job. I love this

country.

ESPN's Kelly Naqi reports that Ben Roethlisberger will not be charged with sexual assault stemming from the accusation of a 20-year-old student in Milledgeville (GA) last month.

If the report is right, this will be the second sexual assault trial Big Ben has avoided in the last eight months. Earlier Friday, ESPN's Roger Cossack cited "people involved in the case" to predict Roethlisberger wouldn't be indicted or arrested. The Georgia D.A. will make a formal announcement on Monday.

Source: ESPN.com

He better get what he deserves. Its funny how being suspened a few games is a punishment. If I were to do that I would be dishonorably discharged to the worst extent, and pretty much made sure that I couldn't get another good job. I love this

country.

What he deserves ? Only He and this Girl have a Clue as to what he "deserves". I have a very bad feeling though , as I have from Day one. And IF ...yes IF he has indeed committed a crime then its on Ben. He will be forever remembered more for this than 2 Super bowl Rings. I dont know what happened , MANY things Could have happened , but I wasn't there. We will see ... whatever it is the Pittsburgh Steelers will move on and survive. Yes, they will take some lumps , but survive.

, then Goodell hurting him for at least 4 games..

Bye bye gayben...

The only way the Rooneys will allow this, if only they are guaranteed a SB birth.

But being serious here, if Big Gay is guilty he needs to do time like any other rapist. And after he gets out he needs to register as a sex offender wherever he lives.

He used a condom and "discarded" the evidence. I bet nothing turned up in the rape kit to be conclusive. I think he will get 4 games. If the Rooney's were the owners I think they are, they need to sit this f*ck down and restructure the moral clause in his contract. Because apparently this dude's Ben-a-paloozic, narcissistic personality disorder is going to cause him problems until he gets it fixed.

The only way the Rooneys will allow this, if only they are guaranteed a SB birth.

But being serious here, if Big Gay is guilty he needs to do time like any other rapist. And after he gets out he needs to register as a sex offender wherever he lives.

lol. He's not a damn rapist and he's not going to do time. I see in my prolonged hiatus you're still as Retarded as ever.

lol. He's not a damn rapist and he's not going to do time. I see in my prolonged hiatus you're still as Retarded as ever.

why not stick to what you know and are good at?

something like dumpster diving with your wife-sister-cousin.

cause frankly, you dont know if he is or not. you hope....thats it.

why not stick to what you know and are good at?

something like dumpster diving with your wife-sister-cousin.

cause frankly, you dont know if he is or not. you hope....thats it.

Actually a personal friend of my family is a personal friend of Big Ben. He's a retired state police commander and Big Ben was at his daughters graduation party etc. He flat out said that Big Ben can't keep it in his pants but the last thing he is, is a rapist. The dumpster diving sh.it is also a tired and old attempt at some sort of insult. The last I checked Forbes Magazine recently rated the most miserable cities in America. They listed a top 20 and of the top 20....5 say it with me 5! were in Ohio. Cleveland being the MOST miserable. You may want to keep the inbred, dumpster diving, sister loving comments to your immediate family and friends.

Actually a personal friend of my family is a personal friend of Big Ben. He's a retired state police commander and Big Ben was at his daughters graduation party etc. He flat out said that Big Ben can't keep it in his pants but the last thing he is, is a rapist. The dumpster diving sh.it is also a tired and old attempt at some sort of insult. The last I checked Forbes Magazine recently rated the most miserable cities in America. They listed a top 20 and of the top 20....5 say it with me 5! were in Ohio. Cleveland being the MOST miserable. You may want to keep the inbred, dumpster diving, sister loving comments to your immediate family and friends.

Is your retired family friend suffering from alzheimers? Maybe you are.

Everyone knows that all third world countries were patterned after pittspuke. Maybe that explains why they have so many slums

The average inbreeding coefficient is 0.03 for the Dunker population in Pennsylvania and 0.04

Oh' snap look what I found....

Pennsylvania leads in inbreeding

WOW look at all of the Pennsylvania lovers who troll this site to protect their beloved steelers on a browns board. Losers!

Oh yes, the friend of a friend of a friend bullsh%$. I remember kids doing that for attention when I was in middle school. If we could tell who was a rapist and who isnt then the world would be a much better place seeing as how it would be rape free now wouldnt it? I suppose you never seen anyone on tv talking about their so called "normal neighbor" that turned out to be a serial killer.

Your also wrong about the list. Their are only 4 cities in Ohio that made it not five. Anyway's that is just someone's opinion just like your grandpa that has a hard on for ben saying he's no rapist. IT'S JUST AN OPINION. I would love to meet the person that rather live in Compton or little haiti then Cleveland, Canton, Columbus, or any other city in Ohio for that matter. Since were talking about list's did you know pissburgh was named the 3rd dirtiest city in the world? Not the third dirtiest city in PA, not the third dirtiest city in the States, but the third dirtiest city in the world. Remember that next time you talk about inbreds, rednecks, mutant babies, and anything else relating to all of those one tooth, 11 finger having inbred sister loving relatives of yours.

Actually a personal friend of my family is a personal friend of Big Ben. He's a retired state police commander and Big Ben was at his daughters graduation party etc. He flat out said that Big Ben can't keep it in his pants but the last thing he is, is a rapist. ......

Don't you get it? Big Ben was at your sisters friends neighbors cousins graduation party, because he wanted to rape her behind the shed. He was trollinging for bitches to do shots with at the inbred grad party for Christ sakes!

Ocmulgee (Ga.) Judicial Circuit District Attorney Fred Bright refused to confirm an ESPN report that Ben Roethlisberger will not be charged with sexual assault.

"I don't know where they're getting that information," said Bright. "I haven't announced anything yet. I'll make my announcement at 2 p.m. Monday." It's worth noting that no other outlet has confirmed ESPN's report since it was released more than 24 hours ago.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10100/10493...id=steelers.xml

Oh yes, the friend of a friend of a friend bullsh%$. I remember kids doing that for attention when I was in middle school. If we could tell who was a rapist and who isnt then the world would be a much better place seeing as how it would be rape free now wouldnt it? I suppose you never seen anyone on tv talking about their so called "normal neighbor" that turned out to be a serial killer.

Your also wrong about the list. Their are only 4 cities in Ohio that made it not five. Anyway's that is just someone's opinion just like your grandpa that has a hard on for ben saying he's no rapist. IT'S JUST AN OPINION. I would love to meet the person that rather live in Compton or little haiti then Cleveland, Canton, Columbus, or any other city in Ohio for that matter. Since were talking about list's did you know pissburgh was named the 3rd dirtiest city in the world? Not the third dirtiest city in PA, not the third dirtiest city in the States, but the third dirtiest city in the world. Remember that next time you talk about inbreds, rednecks, mutant babies, and anything else relating to all of those one tooth, 11 finger having inbred sister loving relatives of yours.

When? during the industrial revolution? When Pittsburgh was consider the epicenter of the FREE WORLD, that city? Dip sh.it As far as the list I mentioned is concerned it's 5 cities. You may want to go back and check again but reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit. Hell I'll just rifle them off since I have them memorized. Cleveland, Toledo, Youngstown, Canton and Akron. I guess someone didn't watch Sesame Street growing up. Oh and yes I dropped the "friend of a friend" but the FRIEND happens to be a retired state police commish and a current police chief in my area. He told me a while ago that Ben can't keep it in his pants and I know of several people on a personal level that have screwed Big Ben. If he's walking around Pittsburgh laying a good majority of the random bizzos what reason would he have to rape one that may not be interested than to simply walk outside of said bathroom and grab a different one. Give it a rest mouth breather. Pittsburgh is still recovering from the Steel industry collapse and is currently regarded as a leader in Green technology. Once again 5! of the most miserable cities reside in OHIO AS OF 2010. Where was the G20 summit recently? if Pittsburgh is just sooooooo dirty and miserable? Oh and just a quick FYI Pittsburgh isn't to blame for that poor air quality. Most of it blows in from Ohio. Fact.

EDIT: Wait let me link the above.

http://www.popsci.com/badcities

1! ah ah ah 2! ah ah ah (FILL IN THE BLANK)

What he deserves ? Only He and this Girl have a Clue as to what he "deserves". I have a very bad feeling though , as I have from Day one. And IF ...yes IF he has indeed committed a crime then its on Ben. He will be forever remembered more for this than 2 Super bowl Rings. I dont know what happened , MANY things Could have happened , but I wasn't there. We will see ... whatever it is the Pittsburgh Steelers will move on and survive. Yes, they will take some lumps , but survive.

What Ben deserves is to get b**ch slapped by Tomlin & Rooney for being Big D**k, and start acting like a franchise quarterback for an NFL team, instead of some drunk frat boy on a wild weekend.

Sounds like the chick was so loaded, she couldn't exactly recall what happened. No excuse there- Ben had better get a regular girlfriend that he can trust pronto.

If he's walking around Pittsburgh laying a good majority of the random bizzos what reason would he have to rape one that may not be interested than to simply walk outside of said bathroom and grab a different one.

You are a tool. The fact that you wrote the above like this behaviour is second nature, while pimping your 'clean' city is a fucking joke.

Do you have any football discussion to bring to the table, if not, don't be surprised of your short stay here on this forum.

What Ben deserves is to get b**ch slapped by Tomlin & Rooney for being Big D**k, and start acting like a franchise quarterback for an NFL team, instead of some drunk frat boy on a wild weekend.

Sounds like the chick was so loaded, she couldn't exactly recall what happened. No excuse there- Ben had better get a regular girlfriend that he can trust pronto.

There You go ...I AGREE 100%. RATIONAL sane Browns Fan , I LOVE it.

Archived