THE BROWNS BOARD

How bout them Buckeyes

rich4eagle

It's embarassing that OSU schedules weak teams EVERY year.Their schedule has in it 2-4 Teams comparable to The Citadel . Youngstown State , Ohio U and Akron. Followed up by Troy and/or a BGSU to add some spice . On top of that , they play in a Conference that has a hand full of patheic teams year in and year out, so they are always looking at least, a 9 win season .Florida plays in a Conference where they usually play 4-5 ranked teams every year (plus THEY PLAY AN EXTRA RANKED OPPONENT if they get into the SEC Championship game).Really an OSU fan chiding a Team about their "easy" schedule is the LUDICROUS :huh: .

Plus, this puss schedule OSU plays every year does not get them ready for big games .They are rarely challenged (unless they sleep walk through a game like they did against Ohio U this year)...Just look at the results :blink: The Team they had in 2002 was not as talented AS THE TEAMS FROM THE PAST FEW YEARS but they were challenged almost every game ...As the season wore on , they learned to overcome adversidy and how to WIN

Yeah Florida always plays strong teams from start to finish. Like Troy, Western Kentucky, and Florida Atlantic. Don't forget about the perrennial SEC title hopefulls Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State. UCF, Western Carolina, and Southern Miss sure where tough in 2006. Yep those are some tough teams. Like Hawaii and Citadel this year.

Ohio State always schedules weak teams. Like Texas the year they won the BCS and the year after. USC this year and next.

Ohio State played 4 ranked teams this year. Florida will have played 5 at season's end.

I didn't mean to open up this can of worms on the schedules with my smart ass comment to Ballpeen.... I think he understood that I was just messing around and like I also said that with all of the "big games" this weekend it just looked funny to me that Florida was playing Citadel.

Every big college program plays a few easy games...they're easy wins and the small schools are willing to show up and get their ass kicked because of all the money they get for these games.

5 > 4

And last that I checked, Florida has fared one helluva lot better in those games.

But lost to an unranked Ole' Miss. And they've only played 3 ranked opponents so far. They and lose to Alabama and probably beat Florida State.

4 and 5 is a comparable number. OSU would have played 5 if it wasn't for Michigan's astronomical suckage this year. When is the last time Florida went on the road to play a top ranked out of conference competitor?

Umm, Rich, tell me again how USC vs OSU would be intriguing...

Because the Buckeyes as we speak are now are a better team than USC and would kick their ass............that is how it would be intriguing.................they lost crippled and unready to USC early in the year.................and now they are hungry and fit and ready to kick anyones ass...............that is what is intriguing

but you believe all the hype and media BS.......I watch the players play and make my own assessments

Because the Buckeyes as we speak are now are a better team than USC and would kick their ass............that is how it would be intriguing.................they lost crippled and unready to USC early in the year.................and now they are hungry and fit and ready to kick anyones ass...............that is what is intriguing

but you believe all the hype and media BS.......I watch the players play and make my own assessments

That was a very nuanced breakdown.

I like you, rich, but do not believe one word of what you are saying here, not that you said anything of substance anyway.

That was a very nuanced breakdown.

I like you, rich, but do not believe one word of what you are saying here, not that you said anything of substance anyway.

Well my being is substance.................so take it as you will ........and I insure you the Buckeyes will slaughter an opponent in a bowl game

I am too sick of Jim Tressel being assaulted for losing occasionally and sumtimes you lose occasionally

and you can bet yourass if a Jim Tressel team was number two in the polls the opponent would have no CHANCE TO SCORE 65 points

and that summarily is what is wrong with the system all glitz.....NO SUBSTANCE..................

Well my being is substance.................

Okey dokey.

and I insure you the Buckeyes will slaughter an opponent in a bowl game

Even if I have a poor driving record? Accidents?? A DUI?????

Not the greatest game to watch.

As a friend of mine said....it isn't that fun watching the bully beat up the Retarded kid.

It is when you're sitting next to a UM fan that talked smack all season and you get to use lines like "You see that catch? You're corner back sure as hell didn't!"

Because the Buckeyes as we speak are now are a better team than USC and would kick their ass

I doubt it - USC is a lot better NOW than what they were when they played osu.

and now they are hungry and fit and ready to kick anyones ass

Yup, just like when they beat Penn State and now get to play in the Rose Bowl. Oh, wait, whoops, my bad....

but you believe all the hype and media BS.

Seems to me that has been a staple of the OSU diet for the last few years... hype and media BS.

I watch the players play and make my own assessments

That's not saying a whole lot, coming from you.

Okey dokey.

Even if I have a poor driving record? Accidents?? A DUI?????

got me didn't yah!!!!!!!!!!! Good job............guess ensure was the proper word............not unsure if insure cannot be used as well..............anyway.........luv doze Buckeyes.......dey get no respect..........

They beat two one loss teams 45-7 when the played em and the pollsters yawned...........Penn St beat Oregon State by something like 45-7 and Oregon State spanked USC and Penn St needed an ill timed fumble to beat Ohio State...........yet when you sort it out The Buckeyes stink and USC is great ...........NOW I GET IT!!!

Archived