THE BROWNS BOARD

GREAT LAKES BREWING CO.

Rust Belt

Living in NE I don't often get the chance to sample these offerings.

However, once Westside Steve and his better half took me to the local Brew Pub in Cleveland and got me very drunk. Almost didn't make it through the Browns game the next day.

Also had some Dortmunder (sp) while at The Crescent Tavern at PIB. Would recommend that flavor.

No place like The Crescent in the summer!

Living in NE I don't often get the chance to sample these offerings.

However, once Westside Steve and his better half took me to the local Brew Pub in Cleveland and got me very drunk. Almost didn't make it through the Browns game the next day.

Also had some Dortmunder (sp) while at The Crescent Tavern at PIB. Would recommend that flavor.

No place like The Crescent in the summer!

I had that Dortmunder last night! I also recommend this one.

the only thing that we need now is some of those famous buffalo wings brother, can u bring some to the game

I would be more than happy to!

There's an irish pub in Buffalo called "Dwyers" that has INCREDIBLE wings... (it's about 15 min from downtown)

Not just the wings - but the sauce they use is fantastic. Check this place out if you come here!

Did I mention 25 cents each?

Well Im not a big beer connoisseur, but you guys have made me hungry talking about wings and such.

If there is a beer I like its coors light and the twins.

coors-light-twins.jpg

I have a beer sign with the twins hanging up in the garage next to the weights. The wife wouldnt let me put it over the fireplace so its in the man cave.

I would be more than happy to!

There's an irish pub in Buffalo called "Dwyers" that has INCREDIBLE wings... (it's about 15 min from downtown)

Not just the wings - but the sauce they use is fantastic. Check this place out if you come here!

Did I mention 25 cents each?

When to the The Anchor Bar when I was up there to see a concert. They might of been the first wing, but they sure as hell are not the best.

I legitimately miss the "reborn" P.O.C. from the late 90's / early 00's. That was some kicks ass beer ...nothing like the swill with the same name in the 70's....plus it was kickass tailgate beer. I mean C'mon...Pride Of Cleveland!

Doug

Archived