THE BROWNS BOARD

BRADY QUINN TRADED

DAWGPOUND16

I am just numb today i decided to try and lay off the boards and pay attention to my wife and ya see what hapeens!!!!! I really, really dont like the Wimbley trade, but id say the Quinn trade was fair. We have filled the Qb position and now we have solidified the RB position but now we are down one starting LB???

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I think it's very clear now that we are drafting a qb. We are probably going to trade up to get Claussen. I am willing to bet $100 on it.

god i hope not we just got rid of one ND qb that couldnt do shit we dont need another if anything we need something on offense to give our new qbs someone to throw to

but of all the teams why denver they have cutler and hopefully this dont come back to haunt us one day that would just be our luck

Cutler was traded in Chicago, like a year ago. Dude, where were you? Have you been living under a rock?

Brady is the man in Denver.

Didn't take long for lumburgh to come out of the woodwork after Anderson was released and now Quinn was traded. All it basically showed is what a lot of people were saying here most of the season is that Anderson and Quinn both were below average and now both are gone.

Jake and Seneca will be the new debate plus whoever we draft this year.

lol i just seen on some denver boards that they are pissed they gave up hillis for quinn there are a lot of ppl saying that they got riped off and i read one guy say that quinn can throw the long ball better than orton lololololololololololololol quinn cant throw a long ball for squat lol but is hillis really as good as ppl are getting hyped up for?????????

lol i just seen on some denver boards that they are pissed they gave up hillis for quinn there are a lot of ppl saying that they got riped off and i read one guy say that quinn can throw the long ball better than orton lololololololololololololol quinn cant throw a long ball for squat lol but is hillis really as good as ppl are getting hyped up for?????????

He's "serviceable". Ya know... typical Browns. (sarcasm)

He'll do more than Quinn did in Cleveland I can tell you that

Quinn is never going to be a franchise QB.

Delhomme gives us a much better chance to win games while we find our guy.

Jake had 6 seasons in a row with ratings over 80 ... Quinn has had three years and can't get out of the 60's.

Jake has an impressive winning record. Quinn won what? three games? And he didn't even play well in those three games.

The only good stats Quinn ever got was when were trailing, he never came out and just started scoring on people, he's just kind of a dud.

I know people want to see him get a whole season of 16 starts ... I'm OK with that as long as it's not for us.

We needed to move on ... and we did.

He's nothing special ... Mike Holmgren just confirmed that for those of you with doubts.

Zombo

Just a little clip for some of you that have never seen Peyton play

When he gets a chance to run he is a monster and he has fantastic hands, to bad McD didnt give him a chance

Dude looks faster then all but the CB's. Great catch @ 1:50, and he steamrolls Wimbley at @ 2:22

i read one guy say that quinn can throw the long ball better than orton lololololololololololololol quinn cant throw a long ball for squat lol

maybe the thin air will help him 'float' balls over 20 yards. doubt it.

Well I think it's very clear now that we are drafting a qb. We are probably going to trade up to get Claussen. I am willing to bet $100 on it.

Ill bet you a million dollers we dont get Claussen!!!!! We might get Clausen though lol jk but seriously i really doubt we trade up to get a QB. I see us using a later pick like Tim Hiller, Western Michigan or Dan LeFevour, Central Michigan since the browns meet with both already!!!!

I didn't feel the need to trade Quinn, I thought we could give him a full year.

But I'm glad we made this trade. I've always loved Peyton Hillis, he's my fantasy FB every year. I can't wait to see what he does. I just hope we can get something for Vickers, then. He was a great FB for us, but I don't think people outside of Cleveland will see what he's capable of.

Didn't take long for lumburgh to come out of the woodwork after Anderson was released and now Quinn was traded. All it basically showed is what a lot of people were saying here most of the season is that Anderson and Quinn both were below average and now both are gone.

Jake and Seneca will be the new debate plus whoever we draft this year.

I think it brings Tebow in to play.

Archived