THE BROWNS BOARD

Delhomme signs with the Browns

jrb12711

hey diehard: i understand the usn retired, but what does the MACM stand for? marine amphibious? (know this is off topic, just wondering). thanks!

Mik great avatar, I just watched the breakfast club last night..

"You got it! You got another one right there! That's another one pal! "

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Master Chief Master-at-Arms. (Like the MP of the Navy).

so it's like the provost marshall was of the army. cool. that must have been out of control, considering the navy guys were the most crazy going into different ports. best bar room fight scenes in the movies were the army vs. navy. us grunts against the squids. -peace!

What I am saying was the hasslehoff avatar was funny 10 years ago buddy... Wow i am impressed you can find images off the internet. Here is an idea, get an origanl thought and write it down.

HAHA 5 post's in.. Do you get a degree after you reach a certain amount of post's? Or get a free watch or something..

Now how bout talking about our lousy WR's??

LOL. It's you get to know the people around here and don't jump to conclusions when you can't comprehend sarcism. Good stuff, good stuff.

IMO... Delhomme will start off the bat. He is a decent QB but has had confidence problems. I think he just needs a change of scenery.

limp-wrist stays in Philly and we're still insulated two deep at QB--gotta love it.

now coach em up Mr. Haskell! Gilbert, Gilroy, Gillette, or whatever your name is!

perfect situation to bring the future face of the franchise along proper...whoever that may be.

it smells like spring in Berea.

Longtime Panthers fan here. Watched the rise and fall of Jake from the upper deck and from my couch. He had a bad year last year and a pretty mediocre year in '08, but before that was a hell of a QB. The Panthers were always competitive with Jake under center, minus '09.

All I can say is I hope you Browns fans embrace Jake with the same support that us Panthers fans gave him. I've had the pleasure of meeting Jake twice, and he is just an all around nice guy. One of the classiest and most spirited guys you'll ever meet. The Panthers loved him for his leadership and ability to gut out tough wins. He did get lucky quite and bit and Steve Smith did bail him out a number of times, but Jake did his share of bailing out the Panthers. I think Holmgren probably saw Jake as a good example of a hard-working team player that could show a lot of the young players how to approach life in the NFL. He's not a guy with a Super Bowl ring, but he came close and he's won in the NFL. Starter or not, I think either way it was a good signing for you guys. I wish him all the best in Cleveland.

Guys, Panthers fan here. You guys got a good one with Jake. He'll have a couple of weird games, but his problems last year were all mental. He'll be fine with a change of scenery. 2 years ago, we went 12-4, he took us to the playoffs 3 times in 6 years with 11-5, 11-5, and 12-4 records. Several of those wins were come from behind in the 4th quarter. After the 2008 season, his qb coach went to Denver as OC. Our new QB coach is great for bringing up young guys, but he tried to change Jake's delivery, and really messed with his head. A fresh start will allow him to do what he does best. But you guys need a running game, and someone for Jake to throw it to.

He'll be the best mentor for a young QB that you could have, trust me.

There were people like all you pushing Drew Brees out of San Diego too. Not saying Quinn is Drew Brees, but your hatred for him and Notre Dame coupled with the frustration of the rebuilding process, you yourselves forgot to ever give him a chance. I dont post very much (mostly due to low bandwidth on a navy ship!), mostly because people from your side will never admit to even the possibility that Brady Quinn could be a good QB. With that said, I'm glad Jake decided to sign. He will do wonders for Seneca or whoever we decide to bring in through the draft, if not Brady Quinn himself.

Sorry Brady Quinn, from an actual fan who isn't out for your throat and just wants to see his team win.

(BTW, Good riddance Horse balls. Thank f!cking god he is gone. If I had to watch him throw one more pass to the Baltimore secondary I might have bashed my head into a steel bulkhead.)

Wow Brees actually had a good year in San Diego, queen has never done anything.

Guys, Panthers fan here. You guys got a good one with Jake. He'll have a couple of weird games, but his problems last year were all mental. He'll be fine with a change of scenery. 2 years ago, we went 12-4, he took us to the playoffs 3 times in 6 years with 11-5, 11-5, and 12-4 records. Several of those wins were come from behind in the 4th quarter. After the 2008 season, his qb coach went to Denver as OC. Our new QB coach is great for bringing up young guys, but he tried to change Jake's delivery, and really messed with his head. A fresh start will allow him to do what he does best. But you guys need a running game, and someone for Jake to throw it to.

He'll be the best mentor for a young QB that you could have, trust me.

good info

Archived