THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Quinn - Injured Finger

Fooleeze

Isn't it great that we have a Man out there at QB instead of sniveling puss who would be blaming the injury on so many others.

Can you remember when Kosar played with a broken finger against Denver? He did pretty damn good!

its old school!

Look at how banged up Rottenshitburger is and he keeps on playing and keeps on winning (sucks) Maybe Stallworth should take some notes!

Isn't it great that we have a Man out there at QB instead of sniveling puss who would be blaming the injury on so many others.

Can you remember when Kosar played with a broken finger against Denver? He did pretty damn good!

its old school!

Look at how banged up Rottenshitburger is and he keeps on playing and keeps on winning (sucks) Maybe Stallworth should take some notes!

Eggs-actly T! Kosar played with a broken leg vrs Miami and it really looked like the first game he only had 1 broken leg. LOVED that guy's intelligence and refrain from the INT. Unless you're Brett Favre - you're not gonna win ALOT of close games throwing INTs.

It's refreshing to see an intelligent QB with big pipes. ESPN radio said the injury occured in the first quarter so i think we're okay.

- Tom F. (Is Lums still the ONLY guy excusing our WIN?)

Before I got in Da Biz, I was in video and film in Kansas City. I did a video about Otis Taylor for Blue Cross / Blue Shield when he became a spokesperson and interviewed current Chiefs including Montana. Then I did a national cancer survivor special (five times) and featured Len Dawson, and interviewed Montana then, too.

Let's just say Marcus Allen is WAY more ebullient, but Montana is a nice guy, too. I interviewed Dawson three times for various things and really like that guy. We ended up living around the corner from each other.

That's pretty cool... lucky you!

That's pretty cool... lucky you!

Is it just me or is ESPN.com and NFL.com making this into a much bigger issue than it really is?

They are trying to make it sound like he cut the damn thing off in shop class!

He hurt it in the first quarter of the game, finished and won, its not a frickin femur!

Its a damn felangie(sp)!

Archived