THE BROWNS BOARD

why the browns-Lions trade, helped the browns draft

JB32GOAT

Detriot was set to take one of the DT's now in the past week they have gotten 2 solid DT's which could very well mean they take Okung as they need help on the OL to fill another need insted of building depth at a diffrent need and it also will stop stafford from laying on his back if Okung pans out which could cause Suh to fall to TB, and McCoy and or Berry to fall around to our pick

Fairly wishful thinking. Lets even surmise that the Rams take Bradford and the Lions take Okung. Do you think that Tampa, Washington, KC, and Seattle, those 4 teams are going to pass up on Suh, or McCoy, or Berry?

I would hope and pray that you are right, but I don't foresee it.

Fairly wishful thinking. Lets even surmise that the Rams take Bradford and the Lions take Okung. Do you think that Tampa, Washington, KC, and Seattle, those 4 teams are going to pass up on Suh, or McCoy, or Berry?

I would hope and pray that you are right, but I don't foresee it

no its called realistic thinking

those teams wont draft BPA they draft needs and they have bigger needs then S

KC needs a DT bad as does seattle and Tampa

Tampa also wants to trade down

Washington is the only threat

no its called realistic thinking

those teams wont draft BPA they draft needs and they have bigger needs then S

KC needs a DT bad as does seattle and Tampa

Tampa also wants to trade down

Washington is the only threat

I say the only "real" threat is Seattle, but you never know what will happen on draft day. We may not even be at #7 when the day comes according to some rumors.

Vandenbosh is a defensive end not a DT. Detroit plays the 4-3 so they need another DT and DE. Detroit wont let any of those two pass them by unless they trade down.

you do know they are going to a 3-4 this year right? just making sure

Detroit is pretty much a lock not to take one of the DT's

once again people talking before they do their homework. Detroit would have to be completely stupid to pass on Suh or Mccoy.

It IS Detroit lol. But yes I agree with you, no way do they not pick one of those guys, unless they trade out of #2. Which I don't think is happening.

I've said it before, IMO, the only REAL chance we have of getting Berry for sure is if the Rams take Bradford.

Because the Lions would get McCoy or Suh. The Bucs would most likely take whoever is left because I think they want another Warren Sapp type to anchor their D. I think the Redskins go O-line or Shanahan may want his own QB and take Clausen. The Chiefs go O-line 100% either way I think.

This leaves the Seahawks. If they can't get Marshall, I would not be surprised if they take Bryant there. But Carrol may also be like Shanahan and want his own QB and may take Clausen if he is there.

So many variables and still over a month till the draft. So much can happen.

Here is how i think the draft will play out:

#1 - Ndamukong Suh, DT RAMS

#2 - Gerald McCoy, DT DETROIT

#3 - Russell Okung, OT TAMPA

#4 - Sam Bradford, QB WASHINGTON

#5 - Bryan Bulaga, OT KANSAS CITY

#6 - Jimmy Clausen, QB - SEATTLE

#7 - Eric Berry, S CLEVELAND

Actually, no they aren't.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/02/1...nse-next-season

You really think the Lions or Bucs would pass on potential game changing players like Suh or McCoy?

Awesome. This guy tries to be a dick on every reply and act like he's a genius, but when someone actually contradicts him and backs it up with solid facts, he disappears.

I love it. Good job.

Archived