THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

DAWGPOUND16

[/color]

In fact, here is a reference to the entire Georgia Code associated with various sex offenses:

CHAPTER 6. SEXUAL OFFENSES 32

TITLE 16 Chapter 6 Note

§ 16-6-1. Rape

§ 16-6-2. Sodomy; aggravated sodomy; medical expenses

§ 16-6-3. Statutory rape

§ 16-6-4. Child molestation; aggravated child molestation

§ 16-6-5. Enticing a child for indecent purposes

§ 16-6-5.1. Sexual assault against persons in custody; sexual assault against person detained or patient in hospital ...

§ 16-6-6. Bestiality

§ 16-6-7. Necrophilia

§ 16-6-8. Public indecency

§ 16-6-9. Prostitution

§ 16-6-10. Keeping a place of prostitution

§ 16-6-11. Pimping

§ 16-6-12. Pandering

§ 16-6-13. Penalties for violating Code Sections 16-6-9 through 16-6-12

§ 16-6-13.1. Testing for sexually transmitted diseases required

§ 16-6-13.2. Defined terms; prosecution; forfeiture and seizure of property; in rem action; intervention; court ...

§ 16-6-13.3. Proceeds from pimping; forfeiture; distribution

§ 16-6-14. Pandering by compulsion

§ 16-6-15. Solicitation of sodomy

§ 16-6-16. Masturbation for hire

§ 16-6-17. Giving massages in place used for lewdness, prostitution, assignation, or masturbation for hire

§ 16-6-18. Fornication

§ 16-6-19. Adultery

§ 16-6-20. Bigamy

§ 16-6-21. Marrying a bigamist

§ 16-6-22. Incest

§ 16-6-22.1. Sexual battery

§ 16-6-22.2. Aggravated sexual battery

§ 16-6-23. Publication of name or identity of female raped or assaulted with intent to commit rape

§ 16-6-24. Adoption of ordinances by counties and municipalities which proscribe loitering or related activities

§ 16-6-25. Harboring, concealing, or withholding information concerning a sexual offender; penalties

And this link may help you if you really want to do more research:

http://www.lexis-nexis.com/hottopics/gacode/default.asp

Note the highlighted areas for non-rape sex offenses.

1. Would you care to elaborate on offenses 16-6-9 and 16-6-16? My layman perception views them as the same

2. It seems that if Ben is convicted the worse he would get is probation considering this is his first (criminal) brush with the law. He won't be singing "Statesboro Blues" to Bubba his man-wife anytime soon. Do you concur??

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In fact, here is a reference to the entire Georgia Code associated with various sex offenses:

CHAPTER 6. SEXUAL OFFENSES 32

TITLE 16 Chapter 6 Note

§ 16-6-1. Rape

§ 16-6-2. Sodomy; aggravated sodomy; medical expenses

§ 16-6-3. Statutory rape

§ 16-6-4. Child molestation; aggravated child molestation

§ 16-6-5. Enticing a child for indecent purposes

§ 16-6-5.1. Sexual assault against persons in custody; sexual assault against person detained or patient in hospital ...

§ 16-6-6. Bestiality

§ 16-6-7. Necrophilia

§ 16-6-8. Public indecency

§ 16-6-9. Prostitution

§ 16-6-10. Keeping a place of prostitution

§ 16-6-11. Pimping

§ 16-6-12. Pandering

§ 16-6-13. Penalties for violating Code Sections 16-6-9 through 16-6-12

§ 16-6-13.1. Testing for sexually transmitted diseases required

§ 16-6-13.2. Defined terms; prosecution; forfeiture and seizure of property; in rem action; intervention; court ...

§ 16-6-13.3. Proceeds from pimping; forfeiture; distribution

§ 16-6-14. Pandering by compulsion

§ 16-6-15. Solicitation of sodomy

§ 16-6-16. Masturbation for hire

§ 16-6-17. Giving massages in place used for lewdness, prostitution, assignation, or masturbation for hire

§ 16-6-18. Fornication

§ 16-6-19. Adultery

§ 16-6-20. Bigamy

§ 16-6-21. Marrying a bigamist

§ 16-6-22. Incest

§ 16-6-22.1. Sexual battery

§ 16-6-23. Publication of name or identity of female raped or assaulted with intent to commit rape

§ 16-6-24. Adoption of ordinances by counties and municipalities which proscribe loitering or related activities

§ 16-6-25. Harboring, concealing, or withholding information concerning a sexual offender; penalties

Can we add a couple on assumption?

(a) For the purposes of this Code section, the term "foreign object" means any article or instrument other than the sexual organ of a person.

(B) A person commits the offense of aggravated sexual battery when he or she intentionally penetrates with a foreign object the sexual organ or anus of another person without the consent of that person.

So, in other words, this is completely normal and lawful behavior in Pittsburgh.

LOL... Endless Stupidity by Bitter-Brownie Nation.

Or have you forgotten the first down the refs just GAVE you in Shittburgh. THat is just one of many. Super bowl 40 was a huge joke. The list goes on and on. Let me give you some advice: Make sure your mother and sister are both safe and lock the doos and windows, The last I heard Ben was still on the loose.

[/color]

1. Would you care to elaborate on offenses 16-6-9 and 16-6-16? My layman perception views them as the same

2. It seems that if Ben is convicted the worse he would get is probation considering this is his first (criminal) brush with the law. He won't be singing "Statesboro Blues" to Bubba his man-wife anytime soon. Do you concur??

On your first question I suspect that someone may argue that being paid to masturbate another person is not the same as being paid to have sex with that person. (e.g. some places that do "masturbation" could try to hide themselves in the cloak of legitimacy by saying they are a "sperm bank" or something of that sort). This law is probably designed to negate that potential defense to a prostitution charge.

On your second question, the answer is: it all depends on if he is charged at all, what that charge would be (if rape or aggravated sexual battery, probation isn't likely and he may be singing as you suggest), and if he would be convicted.

Or have you forgotten the first down the refs just GAVE you in Shittburgh. THat is just one of many. Super bowl 40 was a huge joke. The list goes on and on. Let me give you some advice: Make sure your mother and sister are both safe and lock the doos and windows, The last I heard Ben was still on the loose.

LOL Your a Dumbass This is the ONLY place in America i hear this Shit. Funny how you hear Class and Tradition ALL THROUGH the NFL . Front offices , League Offices , Network Commentators. But you come to Cleveland Ohio . and all the bitter Jealous energy just oozes out. It sounds like This "Bla Bla Bla Bla ...Bla Bla Bla Bla." Keep it up , you expose yourself as Stupid and Petty. But thats what you are so Oh well.

LOL Your a Dumbass This is the ONLY place in America i hear this Shit. Funny how you hear Class and Tradition ALL THROUGH the NFL . Front offices , League Offices , Network Commentators. But you come to Cleveland Ohio . and all the bitter Jealous energy just oozes out. It sounds like This "Bla Bla Bla Bla ...Bla Bla Bla Bla." Keep it up , you expose yourself as Stupid and Petty. But thats what you are so Oh well.

Really. You must live in a world of your own or complete denial. DID YOU NOT SEE THE FREE FIRST DOWN? You are a complete idiot but its not your fault. That is a "curse" that all Pittsburgh fans have.

Blaa Blaa Blaa Blaa Blaa Blaa....

Just thought I would translate what your words look like to Us. Bitter little girl that you are. That is the comment freak of rape just left me. Don't get mad at me because your qb likes to rape girls. And if you don't want to argue with Browns fans then go to your boards where they like rape and or circle jerks and tearing up restrooms.

I agree, the Steelers do get some "lucky" calls but i guess all teams do once and awhile. I'm not too worried about it though. Just looking foward to thier sub par play now that Bill's team is dwindeling away. It's nice for the Browns to be on thier way up and the Steelers on thier way DOWN! Yes, that's right trolls...DOWN! I hope Ward cries next season too. Ha ha.

Really. You must live in a world of your own or complete denial. DID YOU NOT SEE THE FREE FIRST DOWN? You are a complete idiot but its not your fault. That is a "curse" that all Pittsburgh fans have.

Dumb Dumb Dumb... You live in Fantasia. LOL. But Stupid is as stupid does ... Hello Stupid.

I agree, the Steelers do get some "lucky" calls but i guess all teams do once and awhile. I'm not too worried about it though. Just looking foward to thier sub par play now that Bill's team is dwindeling away. It's nice for the Browns to be on thier way up and the Steelers on thier way DOWN! Yes, that's right trolls...DOWN! I hope Ward cries next season too. Ha ha.

I Hope Hines crys too ..like he did after Both his Super Bowl wins, with No. # 7. And The Steelers never go "Down" for long. Enjoy the ride it IF it happens...it will be quick.

And The Steelers never go "Down" for long. Enjoy the ride it IF it happens...it will be quick.

not if you keep drafting like the past 5 years. been missing on more and more picks....well...no....actually, youre mired in settling for mediocre play from low round picks. lets see how fox and timmons man the middle this year....lol

The Steelers don't rebuild, they reolad. Since 2001 there has been 3 times the Steelers had a higher draft spot than they do this year. In the first three rounds of those 3 drafts we picked up Polamalu, Alonzo Jackson, Ike Taylor, Ben, Ricardo Colclough, Max Starks, Timmons, Woodley, and Speath. 6 of them are currently important starters and Speath gets a lot of playing time for being a back-up. Look for the Steelers to pick-up another probowler in the first few rounds of this years draft and alteast one other starter who will fill in one of our few weak spots.

The Steelers are always able to employ the draft the BPA philospohy becuase we never have a dire need that we must address through the draft. This allows us to bring a lot of talent to the team. We do have an occasional bust (like every team) but since we don't rely on young players to be starters we never get dragged down by a bust. We are also usually able to make up for bust with good later round draft picks and UDFA signings.

Sweed was a bust ... the next year we pick up Mike Wallace

Tony Hills was a 4th round bust.....The next year we sign Stapleton as a UDFA and he starts as a rookie

Bruce Davis was a bust...the next year we pick up Woodley

Colclough was a bust.....The next year will pick up Bryant McFadden

I raised this question a few monthes ago and right now gives me a good chance to ask it again. What is your prediction for the Steelers regular season record next year?

I am just very curious to see if the Rooney's can get their QB's to stop raping chicks and giving guys blow jobs in Schenley Park.

Shit man, you guys can have your tainted Super Bowls with punks like that.

The Steelers don't rebuild, they reolad. Since 2001 there has been 3 times the Steelers had a higher draft spot than they do this year. In the first three rounds of those 3 drafts we picked up Polamalu, Alonzo Jackson, Ike Taylor, Ben, Ricardo Colclough, Max Starks, Timmons, Woodley, and Speath. 6 of them are currently important starters and Speath gets a lot of playing time for being a back-up. Look for the Steelers to pick-up another probowler in the first few rounds of this years draft and alteast one other starter who will fill in one of our few weak spots.

The Steelers are always able to employ the draft the BPA philospohy becuase we never have a dire need that we must address through the draft. This allows us to bring a lot of talent to the team. We do have an occasional bust (like every team) but since we don't rely on young players to be starters we never get dragged down by a bust. We are also usually able to make up for bust with good later round draft picks and UDFA signings.

Sweed was a bust ... the next year we pick up Mike Wallace

Tony Hills was a 4th round bust.....The next year we sign Stapleton as a UDFA and he starts as a rookie

Bruce Davis was a bust...the next year we pick up Woodley

Colclough was a bust.....The next year will pick up Bryant McFadden

I raised this question a few monthes ago and right now gives me a good chance to ask it again. What is your prediction for the Steelers regular season record next year?

How can you forget Marvin Philips? Dude the Steelers may win 7 games this year. Honestly they have had a good run but they will be on the downward slide. Now that BigBen will miss 4-16 games I heard they are thinking bout bringing back Slash!

not if you keep drafting like the past 5 years. been missing on more and more picks....well...no....actually, youre mired in settling for mediocre play from low round picks. lets see how fox and timmons man the middle this year....lol

Yet SOMEHOW in the past 5 yrs we have TWO Super Bowl Wins. Your Argument is Hollow. Yap Yap Yap... Empty words reflecting the bitter Hatred of your Big Stronger faster Better looking Hall Brother( yes we are far more alike than what you would like to believe). Sad , the more you talk the more bitter and desperate and hilarious you sound. But by all means continue , we enjoy the comic relief.

I have some family in Findlay...... its interesting how that town and its media was so Pro Ben/Steelers even though it is primarily made up of Browns fans.....

I like Ben lying when he got into that Motorcycle crash about his motorcycle history...... which there was none because sports bikes are RARE in that town........

I can dismiss the first allegation..... he is stupid....... it happens when you are famous and have money to be a target...... but now....well it is either a case of repeat stupidity to put yourself in that position AGAIN or well where there is smoke there is fire.....

Whatever the truth is........ he is good financially but his personal reputation is ruined and will always be marred in a 24/7 media cycle and has put his team and franchise owners in a bad position.

Truthfully I dont care really...... he is a sports star....that is all..... nothing more nothing less....well maybe less if he did cross the line personally.

The Findlay media and its star sun has a bit of a black eye right now and the Steelers are hurting.....cry me a river.

I am just very curious to see if the Rooney's can get their QB's to stop raping chicks and giving guys blow jobs in Schenley Park.

Shit man, you guys can have your tainted Super Bowls with punks like that.

Blaa Blaa... Shall we talk about The Former Cleveland LB from Ohio State ( TC ) and his "Personal" Issues. The Park incident you speak of Never even happened ( I have an Uncle on the Police Department) Internet innuendo and rumor . And Ben has yet to be condemned by any court besides the Browns Board Court of Public Opinion.

How can you forget Marvin Philips? Dude the Steelers may win 7 games this year. Honestly they have had a good run but they will be on the downward slide. Now that BigBen will miss 4-16 games I heard they are thinking bout bringing back Slash!

Dennis Dixon. And IF Ben is lost for the Year Yes we will struggle. But highly doubtful he misses the Season.

Marvin Phiips was a 6th round draft pick..... Well, of course when you are on top you only have down to go, so predicting we will fall is easy to do. Already, before the draft the Steelers have improved on the O-line, special teams and secondary...our three biggest faults from last year. We have no major needs going into the draft which will allow us to draft the most talented players, not drafting based on positions....If Ben doesn't get injured he will start all 16 regular season games next year.

Marvin Phiips was a 6th round draft pick..... Well, of course when you are on top you only have down to go, so predicting we will fall is easy to do. Already, before the draft the Steelers have improved on the O-line, special teams and secondary...our three biggest faults from last year. We have no major needs going into the draft which will allow us to draft the most talented players, not drafting based on positions....If Ben doesn't get injured he will start all 19 regular season games next year.

LOL 16 Reg. and 3 Play off games ?

not if you keep drafting like the past 5 years. been missing on more and more picks....well...no....actually, youre mired in settling for mediocre play from low round picks.

He doesn't make it clear who he is talking about, but this comment makes most sense if said about the browns. I will assume he is talking about the Browns.

Its like you have forgot 6 of the Steelers current starting defenders we're 4th round picks or later.....And the last rookie to start on a Steelers defense was Hampton the last 8 games of the 2001 season, meaning just like last year, the majority of our starters on defense will be late round or undrafted players.

Its like you forgot 6 out of 14 of our main offensive players are 4th round picks or later. (and another 4 of the 14 were 3rd round picks)

Whether its in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft or later on, the current Steelers FO and scouts have been one of if not the best at finding talented players that have been vital to our past two Super Bowl wins.

Archived