THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

DAWGPOUND16

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's some good investigating going on here.

http://unionrecorder.com/local/x1029320403...efore-complaint

i saw that and was about to post it. this is hilarious. this guy will probably lose his job. the only thing that would have topped this is if judge ito posed with of before the trial.

I love Steigerwald. He's a straight shooter, old school who doesn't get intimidated by the pressure from the Steeler org. or the Rooneys to coddle the Steeler players. Ben fans can try to spin this, but the FACTS are that Ben is a "Jagoff" supreme and you all know it.

If Ben were drafted by the Browns you would be crucifying him for this. Let's face it, the Steeler org. is about winning now, not necessarily about character.

Ben has the nerve to make an issue, years ago, about wanting to put "PFJ" on his game cleats, standing for "Playing For Jesus" and now he is pictured in a teenie weenie college bar with a T-shirt with the "Devil's" face on it. Hey Ben, are you a Christian that's really screwing up or were you a non-believer just trying to impress your parents?

I'm not sure and I don't think Ben is either.

Dude Its NOT Rape. Its an arrogant Rich Dickhead taking advantage of his fame. Combined with a chick who either felt bad after the fact or more than likely SET HIS ASS UP ! Rape ?? No... dudes that get Free booty all the time dont Rape girls. If he was some kind of serial Rapist women would be lining up by now. And I am NOT defending him , he pisses me off and I wont wear his jersey again. But he is not a rapist.

Freak, you are making certain assumptions. You don't know the facts any more than I do. (and note, other than having some fun with this, I have not rushed to condemn him...nor to exonerate him)

And actually, I think you may be wrong. Dudes that get free booty all the time, as I said, expect that every chick dude meets will give him free booty.....but the fact is, some don't. But he may be one of those guys unwilling to accept a no answer because he is so used to hearing "yes".

Well, now we know where that stench from 3 rivers stadium came from.

It came from their qb. I can't believe the media quelched the story about the trash qb

blowin off the Make a Wish child.

That is sickening. by any real NFL fans' standards.

Just sickening.

By the way, I, and the millions of other "true" Christians, would NEVER wear a t-shirt with a devil pic on it.

ITS JUST A SHIRT! I went to Crestwood growing up and the name of their team is the Red Devils and YES they had a devil for a mascot. Is the whole team going to burn in hell along with everyone else that wore a shirt that had a picture of a fictional character on it?

ITS JUST A SHIRT! I went to Crestwood growing up and the name of their team is the Red Devils and YES they had a devil for a mascot. Is the whole team going to burn in hell along with everyone else that wore a shirt that had a picture of a fictional character on it?

The difference is you had no control over your school mascot and Ben did. When he consciously put on a Devil face, he was associating himself with it. Do you purposely wear pictures of things on you clothing that you disagree with? no you wear things you like or associate with, or at least dont have a problem with, like we all do.

I'm far from a prude or socially conservative and do not dwell on trivial matters, but i think this is symbolic of where Ben is now. He may have made a commitment to his faith at some point in his past, but right now that Devil shirt speaks volumes, as do his actions.

I didn't say anything about burning in hell because of a mascot. That was quite a leap.

I'm far from a prude or socially conservative and do not dwell on trivial matters, but i think this is symbolic of where Ben is now. He may have made a commitment to his faith at some point in his past, but right now that Devil shirt speaks volumes, as do his actions.

I can see where your coming from. I just thought you ment everyone and anyone that wore a shirt with the devil on it.

I love Steigerwald. He's a straight shooter, old school who doesn't get intimidated by the pressure from the Steeler org. or the Rooneys to coddle the Steeler players. Ben fans can try to spin this, but the FACTS are that Ben is a "Jagoff" supreme and you all know it.

If Ben were drafted by the Browns you would be crucifying him for this. Let's face it, the Steeler org. is about winning now, not necessarily about character.

Ben has the nerve to make an issue, years ago, about wanting to put "PFJ" on his game cleats, standing for "Playing For Jesus" and now he is pictured in a teenie weenie college bar with a T-shirt with the "Devil's" face on it. Hey Ben, are you a Christian that's really screwing up or were you a non-believer just trying to impress your parents?

I'm not sure and I don't think Ben is either.

Ben is on a slippery slope obviously !

Freak, you are making certain assumptions. You don't know the facts any more than I do. (and note, other than having some fun with this, I have not rushed to condemn him...nor to exonerate him)

And actually, I think you may be wrong. Dudes that get free booty all the time, as I said, expect that every chick dude meets will give him free booty.....but the fact is, some don't. But he may be one of those guys unwilling to accept a no answer because he is so used to hearing "yes".

I Understand that...Rape is a serious charge. WE have absolutely NO evidence that he Raped anyone. We have evidence that he is an Pompous Ass , a self centered egomaniac , a poor leader and role model. Not that he is a rapist. To think in any certainty that is the case is a Major assumption. Gip , you cant imagine how pissed off I am , and it ALL AT BEN. Its all on him , its his bed he needs to lay in it. But on the flip side. Very seldom have you seen mega popular wealthy people charged with rape. You see the close confidants ( the wannabes ) charged with it. But the guys who are man whores and have it thrown in thier face ? No , they walk out of the restroom and snag the next chick in line. Thats just life.

I Understand that...Rape is a serious charge. WE have absolutely NO evidence that he Raped anyone. We have evidence that he is an Pompous Ass , a self centered egomaniac , a poor leader and role model. Not that he is a rapist. To think in any certainty that is the case is a Major assumption. Gip , you cant imagine how pissed off I am , and it ALL AT BEN. Its all on him , its his bed he needs to lay in it. But on the flip side. Very seldom have you seen mega popular wealthy people charged with rape. You see the close confidants ( the wannabes ) charged with it. But the guys who are man whores and have it thrown in thier face ? No , they walk out of the restroom and snag the next chick in line. Thats just life.

Freak, a couple of points: 1. Yes, WE have no evidence of a rape. The police are the ones with evidence and we don't know what they have. They MAY have evidence of rape. That remains to be seen.

2. Also, FYI, "rape" is NOT the only form of a sexual assault. You do not have to actually have penal penetration to be guilty of a sexual assault. There are a number of other forms of lesser included sexual offenses that he could be charged with: sexual imposition, sexual battery, etc. none of which constitute full blown rape. These are all possibilities for potential charges.

In fact, here is a reference to the entire Georgia Code associated with various sex offenses:

CHAPTER 6. SEXUAL OFFENSES 32

TITLE 16 Chapter 6 Note

§ 16-6-1. Rape

§ 16-6-2. Sodomy; aggravated sodomy; medical expenses

§ 16-6-3. Statutory rape

§ 16-6-4. Child molestation; aggravated child molestation

§ 16-6-5. Enticing a child for indecent purposes

§ 16-6-5.1. Sexual assault against persons in custody; sexual assault against person detained or patient in hospital ...

§ 16-6-6. Bestiality

§ 16-6-7. Necrophilia

§ 16-6-8. Public indecency

§ 16-6-9. Prostitution

§ 16-6-10. Keeping a place of prostitution

§ 16-6-11. Pimping

§ 16-6-12. Pandering

§ 16-6-13. Penalties for violating Code Sections 16-6-9 through 16-6-12

§ 16-6-13.1. Testing for sexually transmitted diseases required

§ 16-6-13.2. Defined terms; prosecution; forfeiture and seizure of property; in rem action; intervention; court ...

§ 16-6-13.3. Proceeds from pimping; forfeiture; distribution

§ 16-6-14. Pandering by compulsion

§ 16-6-15. Solicitation of sodomy

§ 16-6-16. Masturbation for hire

§ 16-6-17. Giving massages in place used for lewdness, prostitution, assignation, or masturbation for hire

§ 16-6-18. Fornication

§ 16-6-19. Adultery

§ 16-6-20. Bigamy

§ 16-6-21. Marrying a bigamist

§ 16-6-22. Incest

§ 16-6-22.1. Sexual battery

§ 16-6-22.2. Aggravated sexual battery

§ 16-6-23. Publication of name or identity of female raped or assaulted with intent to commit rape

§ 16-6-24. Adoption of ordinances by counties and municipalities which proscribe loitering or related activities

§ 16-6-25. Harboring, concealing, or withholding information concerning a sexual offender; penalties

And this link may help you if you really want to do more research:

http://www.lexis-nexis.com/hottopics/gacode/default.asp

Note the highlighted areas for non-rape sex offenses.

Here is the full text of the sexual battery charge (only a misdemeanor):

§ 16-6-22.1. Sexual battery

(a) For the purposes of this Code section, the term "intimate parts" means the primary genital area, anus, groin, inner thighs, or buttocks of a male or female and the breasts of a female.

(B) A person commits the offense of sexual battery when he or she intentionally makes physical contact with the intimate parts of the body of another person without the consent of that person.

© Except as otherwise provided in this Code section, a person convicted of the offense of sexual battery shall be punished as for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(d) A person convicted of the offense of sexual battery against any child under the age of 16 years shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than five years.

(e) Upon a second or subsequent conviction under subsection (B) of this Code section, a person shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be imprisoned for not less than one nor more than five years and, in addition, shall be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Section 17-10-6.2.

And here is the aggravated sexual batter code:

§ 16-6-22.2. Aggravated sexual battery

(a) For the purposes of this Code section, the term "foreign object" means any article or instrument other than the sexual organ of a person.

(B) A person commits the offense of aggravated sexual battery when he or she intentionally penetrates with a foreign object the sexual organ or anus of another person without the consent of that person.

© A person convicted of the offense of aggravated sexual battery shall be punished by imprisonment for life or by a split sentence that is a term of imprisonment for not less than 25 years and not exceeding life imprisonment, followed by probation for life, and shall be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Sections 17-10-6.1 and 17-10-7.

Also, remember, this is Georgia, which still has on its books some ridiculous old laws, such as this:

§ 16-6-18. Fornication

An unmarried person commits the offense of fornication when he voluntarily has sexual intercourse with another person and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished as for a misdemeanor.

(Notice it say "he". Also notice that it doesn't say anything about the sex act being nonconsensual)

And this:

§ 16-6-19. Adultery

A married person commits the offense of adultery when he voluntarily has sexual intercourse with a person other than his spouse and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished as for a misdemeanor.

And this:

§ 16-6-2. Sodomy; aggravated sodomy; medical expenses

(a) (1) A person commits the offense of sodomy when he or she performs or submits to any sexual act involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another.

I mean, I don't know if any of these offenses are being enforced in this day and age, but they are still on the books, and who the hell knows about Georgia. If they are going to maintain these laws, who knows what they may come up with when they have the potential of a real sex offense.

Archived