THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

DAWGPOUND16

goes to show how jealous the Browns are of Ben.

What an ignorant, stupid person you are!

These are serious accusations about one of the players on the team you root for. I am all for keeping an open mind on this and allowing the judicial system to take its course. You should be too. You should be no more ready to defend him than we should be to accuse him.

All I can say is that it is the pattern here that is troubling.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who knows what to believe in cases like this. it's our own fault that we let the ambulance chasing lawyers turn this country into a shitbox of litigation. all any scumbag needs to do to collect some money nowadays is slip and fall in the aisle of a&p and cry. listen, i hate the steelers like nobody's business and i hate big ben cuz he plays for them BUT i do have mad respect for him as a player. he's one tough son of a bitch. i wish one of our quarterbacks could show an ounce of his toughness. but who knows what he does off the field. the one beer thing doesn't float with me. who goes out and has only one beer? i know i don't........maybe one 12 pack, but anyways, if he's a scumbag rapist then he needs to be thrown in jail. if the hookers are out to get him then they need to be found out. freedom is no joking matter. ok it might be but.......

I suspect you would be the first person to run to one of those lawyers you describe if you felt someone had wronged you.

i agree with you. i'd love to pile on the bandwagon here but isn't this country based on "innocent until proven guilty"? like i said before with the lawyers and the media today what is a young, single multi-millionaire to do? he's out with friends (probably on purpose for just a situation like this) and at a club where people are either swarming him in admiration or you got the drunk hecklers screaming at you. imagine going out to have fun but you can't talk to a girl 'just because'. seems like a bad chris rock joke. put aside these accusations and think about it. at least he's not married and cheating ala tiger woods. he doesn't have 7 kids from 6 different women ala cromartie. he's actually a pretty smart dude considering coming from findlay (no offense there) and he has publically come out in front of everyone and stood up and shouted his innocence in regards to the first case.

man if i were in his place they'd probably find me face down on the ground dead with a bunch of hookers dancing around oblivious, doing my coke. bitches! :) (now that is a joke people, no anti-woman thing there).

Who do you think came up with the concept of "innocent until proven guilty"? Lawyers.

If you are in his camp who do you think is going to defend Ben Roethlisberger? Lawyers

If you are not in his camp who do you think is going to prosecute Ben Roethlisberger? Lawyers.

Who would you call if you were in this same kind of predicament? Your bartender? Your auto mechanic? I doubt it.

Its a Year and a Half to be more precise , and Actually Once is Luck twice coincidence and Three times a Trend. I Know this from management school. HOWEVER ... I say in a case like this Once careless Twice STUPID ... Three times might require a daily ride on the Short bus.

Three times? What is the third time? I know of only the two allegations. The one in Nevada and the one in Georgia. Was there something else?

who wants to live in Cleveland? that place is the armpit of America.

all they do is make excuses for being generations behind cities like PGH and they are proud to hand their toilet paper out to dry to save money.

every sports team - not just football - but all of them are cursed and the losers from the shit bag city keep hoping for a winner..but it will never happen. They won't even win a championship with LeBron James - 8 years with Lebron and Cleveland sports still stink just like the gay ass football team.

potholes, unemployment, and low IQ's sum up the success of cleveland fans. do you need some jumper cables to start your 1991 Pontiac Grand Am?

A 1991 Pontiac Grand Am could actually be a sweet ride.

What is not so sweet is your nascent feculence.

Such characteristic seems to be endemic amongst your caitiff ilk.

I hear a lot of people say it around here but is brady quinn really queer?

Queer in what sense? Like Rumpelstiltskin was queer?

Oh, you mean gay, not as his happy, joyful gay, but homosexual gay.

The answer is no. No more than BR, who has been accused of being gay, is gay.

I think BQ has a fiance, or a fairly steady girlfriend.

Didn't "The Longest Yard" take place in a Georgia corrections facility?

Could this end up being life imitating art?

In this respect note a few things: The original "Longest Yard" had Burt Reynolds playing a former QB of a fictional NFL team in Florida (this movie was made before the Tampa Bay Bucs began their existance). The "joy ride" that Paul "Wrecking" Crewe took that landed him in prison took place in Palm Beach, Florida, and the prison he was in was in Florida.

In the 2005 remake starring Adam Sandler, his Paul "Wrecking" Crewe character was, believe it or not, the former Quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers who had been kicked out of the NFL for point shaving. The events that got him put in prison, however, took place in San Diego and he ended up in the California prison system.

Life imitating art.

Who do you think came up with the concept of "innocent until proven guilty"? Lawyers./jews

If you are in his camp who do you think is going to defend Ben Roethlisberger? Lawyers/jews

If you are not in his camp who do you think is going to prosecute Ben Roethlisberger? Lawyers./jews

Who would you call if you were in this same kind of predicament? Your bartender? Your auto mechanic? I doubt it.

no a jewish lawyer, like ben, oj, spector etc. and the way that you are defending these dirtbags maybe you. ha ha. EAT THE RICH!!!!!

Three times? What is the third time? I know of only the two allegations. The one in Nevada and the one in Georgia. Was there something else?

No I am saying that the THIRD Time would BE considered a Trend (In Business) .

A 1991 Pontiac Grand Am could actually be a sweet ride.

What is not so sweet is your nascent feculence.

Such characteristic seems to be endemic amongst your caitiff ilk.

Woah! You actually used words I had to think about there for a second. I bet that pittsburg fan is staring dumbly at his screen right now.

OK ..You sound like an imbecile. But thats par for the course.

Don't get all uptight. It's a football board and some people feel the need to talk smack.

I don't know what BR did or didn't do. At some point the facts will surface.

I always go under the premise of innocent until proven guilty. Anybody can accuse somebody of something.

If Ben didn't do anything wrong I hope all works in his favor. If he did, then I hope he has to pay the piper and this woman doesn't get dragged through the mud in a effort to cast question on her character.

At minimum, Ben probably needs to avoid college bars and start hanging out where real women go.....not a bunch of college chicks. This is the second accusation, which doesn't mean anything at this point other than he probably needs to make wiser choices on where he hangs.

Milledgeville...a beautiful town....old southern charm and architecture for sure...a town of columns, but it is still a twisted road outside of Macon. What the heck was he doing there??

I have been there because my wife and I like to drive back roads and find hidden gems, and the back roads of Georgia offer many...and that is one of them, but it certainly wasn't a place we set out to find.

Don't get all uptight. It's a football board and some people feel the need to talk smack.

I don't know what BR did or didn't do. At some point the facts will surface.

I always go under the premise of innocent until proven guilty. Anybody can accuse somebody of something.

If Ben didn't do anything wrong I hope all works in his favor. If he did, then I hope he has to pay the piper and this woman doesn't get dragged through the mud in a effort to cast question on her character.

At minimum, Ben probably needs to avoid college bars and start hanging out where real women go.....not a bunch of college chicks. This is the second accusation, which doesn't mean anything at this point other than he probably needs to make wiser choices on where he hangs.

Milledgeville...a beautiful town....old southern charm and architecture for sure...a town of columns, but it is still a twisted road outside of Macon. What the heck was he doing there??

I have been there because my wife and I like to drive back roads and find hidden gems, and the back roads of Georgia offer many...and that is one of them, but it certainly wasn't a place we set out to find.

He was there , because sadly he is Dumb ( in a Common sense way). Ben needs to grow the hell up. The Rooneys have to be Livid.

Ben needs to grow the hell up. The Rooneys have to be Livid.

exactly. he's putting himself in these situations. by the way, does it not look suspicious to higher a high end defense attorney? it's a little fishy that he went out and got an a+ lawyer if he is 100% innocent. in the very least, he tried to have sex with her; even if she was into it.

exactly. he's putting himself in these situations. by the way, does it not look suspicious to higher a high end defense attorney? it's a little fishy that he went out and got an a+ lawyer if he is 100% innocent. in the very least, he tried to have sex with her; even if she was into it.

I don't think it's suspicious becuase he hired a lawyer. Who would arrange an interview with police without having a lawyer? If anything, the lawyers past relationship with RayRay that could raise some concern. But then, wouldn't it be in Ben's best interest to have a highly experienced (and highly succesful) lawyer who has worked with NFL players before. It's hard to read in to anything or make any assuptions until more information get out.

Guest dirt devil
Queer in what sense? Like Rumpelstiltskin was queer?

Oh, you mean gay, not as his happy, joyful gay, but homosexual gay.

The answer is no. No more than BR, who has been accused of being gay, is gay.

I think BQ has a fiance, or a fairly steady girlfriend

I never heard about roethlisboorger being gay except on this board. So Your saying that BQ is not gay(as in homosexual)? So those pictures of him hugging guys and grabbing their crotches are fake? Must be photoshop. Thats good news. Wasn't that jeff garcia who played for us supposdly gay (as in homosexual) too?

Archived