THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

DAWGPOUND16

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I raised this question a few monthes ago and right now gives me a good chance to ask it again. What is your prediction for the Steelers regular season record next year?

8-8, or 9-7 would be my guess. Missing the playoffs again. And go ahead and say it..."well, the browns never go". Guess what? I know this. Sadly we are used to losing. But, the culture is slowly changing in cleveland. Your blind denial will continue long after the stoolers fall from grace. Have fun with that and let me pre-welcome you to the lower half of the NFL. Have a good day.

8-8, or 9-7 would be my guess. Missing the playoffs again. And go ahead and say it..."well, the browns never go". Guess what? I know this. Sadly we are used to losing. But, the culture is slowly changing in cleveland. Your blind denial will continue long after the stoolers fall from grace. Have fun with that and let me pre-welcome you to the lower half of the NFL. Have a good day.

There's already a 9-7 so I will put it down as 8-8 to keep it diverse.

Why and How is the "culture is slowly changing in cleveland" was it the Winning Streak at last seasons end , Perhaps your 8th New Starting QB in 9 yrs ? Just wondering how the Culture is changing. Maybe you Start Cribbs half the Snaps and Run a wishbone ? Come on man ... at least wait to see what happens this year before you declare a Change in Culture. I though maybe Holmgren was indeed an answer to your struggles. But Wallace and Delhomme ?? I will wait to see your draft though. There may be a method to his madness. As for the Steelers 10-6 with Ben ... If Ben misses Games expect us to split the games he misses. Could push us out of the Playoffs depending on length of suspension. And I have NO Issue with that. I think a suspension needed due to Stupidness , selfishness and arrogance. We shall see.

hey Silverboat can you start taking a poll on how long Big Benji will go to jail or prison for?

Maybe the Steelers shoudl trade for Quinn? He is way hotter than Benji and I garentee he doesn't have to throw himself on chicks..

LOL... But we dont want QBs who Grope teen-aged boys either.

brady-quinn-all-man.jpg

Wait who doesn't have pictures of them grabbing someone else's package? If you ask me, the guy has a sense of humor..

Then again I guess in Pitsburgh they find it amusing when some one sexually assaults some one..

What is the age of consent there 12?

Freakofsmell

wait i didnt hear that brady was accused of that. Oh that's right he wasn't... Let's stick to the facts. Little Ben has now been acused twice..

He wasn't accused, but atleast there is actual proof to back it up. Ben can be accused 10,000 times, if the facts don't show up its meaningless.

Wait who doesn't have pictures of them grabbing someone else's package? If you ask me, the guy has a sense of humor..

Then again I guess in Pitsburgh they find it amusing when some one sexually assaults some one..

What is the age of consent there 12?

Well, I can honestly say I don't. Hopefully the age of consent where that picture is from is atleast 12, or Quinn is in trouble.

He wasn't accused, but atleast there is actual proof to back it up. Ben can be accused 10,000 times, if the facts don't show up its meaningless.

Did you know that at miami of Ohio Big ben in phycology class made the argument you could rape a girl out of love..

He basically said if you loved some one and you were willing to go to jail for them then rape was justified.

He later said it was a joke, but makes you wonder..

Yea because their isn't anything weird about 11 guys luring 20 year old girls into a Ben-a-Palooza. The proof is in the proverbial puddin'.

Ben-a-Palooza

Yea because their isn't anything weird about 11 guys luring 20 year old girls into a Ben-a-Palooza. The proof is in the proverbial puddin'.

Ben-a-Palooza

Kosar

That is classic, thanks for the article.. So basically Big ben has watched too much of the movie Old school. Where they have a party called mitch a palooza and in the movie hooks up with an underage girl..

I want to punch Ben in his big fat face

Kosar

That is classic, thanks for the article.. So basically Big ben has watched too much of the movie Old school. Where they have a party called mitch a palooza and in the movie hooks up with an underage girl..

There is no doubt, the dude has some women issues. If anything this guy needs to see a shrink about why he continually needs to prove he's a man by raping chicks based on his celebrity status. There is something more going on there.

Kosar

The difference between Ben and Mitch.

andrea-mcnulty-picture_342x342.jpg

elisha-cuthbert-gm_l1.jpg

I have some family in Findlay...... its interesting how that town and its media was so Pro Ben/Steelers even though it is primarily made up of Browns fans.....

I like Ben lying when he got into that Motorcycle crash about his motorcycle history...... which there was none because sports bikes are RARE in that town........

I can dismiss the first allegation..... he is stupid....... it happens when you are famous and have money to be a target...... but now....well it is either a case of repeat stupidity to put yourself in that position AGAIN or well where there is smoke there is fire.....

Whatever the truth is........ he is good financially but his personal reputation is ruined and will always be marred in a 24/7 media cycle and has put his team and franchise owners in a bad position.

Truthfully I dont care really...... he is a sports star....that is all..... nothing more nothing less....well maybe less if he did cross the line personally.

The Findlay media and its star sun has a bit of a black eye right now and the Steelers are hurting.....cry me a river.

Either you or your family in findlay are lying. I live in Findlay and everything you claimed about Findlay is false. Its either you being a jealous browns homer hick or your family. Or maybe both. First off, If I had to pick a team that I seen the most worn around town it would be the steelers and this goes back years. A distant second would be a bungal fan. You would see a browns jacket now and then on somebody hauling trash but thats about it. Also I see racing bikes all the time around town. If making these stories up makes you feel better have at it, but the people that know how it really is look upon you as a moron. Nothing personal.

Either you or your family in findlay are lying. I live in Findlay and everything you claimed about Findlay is false. Its either you being a jealous browns homer hick or your family. Or maybe both. First off, If I had to pick a team that I seen the most worn around town it would be the steelers and this goes back years. A distant second would be a bungal fan. You would see a browns jacket now and then on somebody hauling trash but thats about it. Also I see racing bikes all the time around town. If making these stories up makes you feel better have at it, but the people that know how it really is look upon you as a moron. Nothing personal.

Their all white trash who cares what you or they say.

The Steelers don't rebuild, they reolad. Since 2001 there has been 3 times the Steelers had a higher draft spot than they do this year. In the first three rounds of those 3 drafts we picked up Polamalu, Alonzo Jackson, Ike Taylor, Ben, Ricardo Colclough, Max Starks, Timmons, Woodley, and Speath. 6 of them are currently important starters and Speath gets a lot of playing time for being a back-up. Look for the Steelers to pick-up another probowler in the first few rounds of this years draft and alteast one other starter who will fill in one of our few weak spots.

The Steelers are always able to employ the draft the BPA philospohy becuase we never have a dire need that we must address through the draft. This allows us to bring a lot of talent to the team. We do have an occasional bust (like every team) but since we don't rely on young players to be starters we never get dragged down by a bust. We are also usually able to make up for bust with good later round draft picks and UDFA signings.

Sweed was a bust ... the next year we pick up Mike Wallace

Tony Hills was a 4th round bust.....The next year we sign Stapleton as a UDFA and he starts as a rookie

Bruce Davis was a bust...the next year we pick up Woodley

Colclough was a bust.....The next year will pick up Bryant McFadden

I raised this question a few monthes ago and right now gives me a good chance to ask it again. What is your prediction for the Steelers regular season record next year?

Yes, I would say from your perspective that the Stealers reload and not rebuild. But from my perspective, it is more basic.

Some aspects of your organization, particularly your defensive coordinator, can take whatever talent is given to him and bring about outstanding production from that talent. It is not so much that the talent there is superior, it is that the implementer of that talent....the puppet master if you will...is indeed a master of his game. The same talent in less capable hands would simply be....well, less capable.

Dennis Dixon. And IF Ben is lost for the Year Yes we will struggle. But highly doubtful he misses the Season.

I suspect at max if anything happens he will get that misdemeanor sexual battery charge, and he will be put on probation for at least a couple of years, and he will have to be on his best behavior. And though he seems to come off as a thick headed prima donna, he WILL be given the message and he will not be so awfully dumb not to receive that message that his probation is serious....and that he will not only be on probation by the authorities, but also by the Steeler front office.

So, I agree, it is doubtful he would miss the season.

So, you are from Findlay, Ohio.

Question: before BR became a Steeler, who did the people in that town regularly root for?

BR himself admitted that he was a FRAK growing up and rooted for the 49ers (merely because they were winning and he liked Joe Montana)

Geographically, the closest proximate NFL team to you would be the Lions. Was the town Lions fans?

Or is the entire town full of F-F-FRAKs?

I do know for a fact that a town further to the west and south of Findlay was a Browns town (St. Mary's, OH)

Archived