THE BROWNS BOARD

Branyan Signed

Beanpot

Via twitter, Olney says that it's for one year with a mutual option. $2 million base with another million in incentives. The option for 2011 is for $5 million. Here's to good health, Russ!

http://twitter.com/Buster_ESPN

Beanpot

Hard to believe (well, maybe not...), but last year was the first year he ever had over 400 AB in one year ... and he hit 31 HRs.

Yep ... here's to good health ... always nice to have a left-handed power hitter.

Zombo

Hard to believe (well, maybe not...), but last year was the first year he ever had over 400 AB in one year ... and he hit 31 HRs.

Yep ... here's to good health ... always nice to have a left-handed power hitter.

Zombo

yeah, i can't wait to see him swing for the fences every at bat. he still either strikes out or hits a homerun. i didn't want this guy back and hope to god i'm wrong.

An oft-injured left handed power hitting DH. I can't think of any bigger hole on the Tribe, eh?

Maybe Shapiro can "Broussard" him into another good prospect. Or maybe they're still just adding LaPorta insurance at 1B. Not too exciting either way.

Zombo

And 149 K's.

Still a good signing though.

Archived