THE BROWNS BOARD

Westminster

Chicopee John

One of the few shows I actually plan around each year.

I am partial to the Sporting Group - I am on my third Weimaraner and recently put down our beloved German Shorthair - but enjoy seeing and learning about all but the Toy Group(s).

Joe G. used to do a great job. I guess time caught up with him. Is he still alive??

One of the few shows I actually plan around each year.

I am partial to the Sporting Group - I am on my third Weimaraner and recently put down our beloved German Shorthair - but enjoy seeing and learning about all but the Toy Group(s).

Joe G. used to do a great job. I guess time caught up with him. Is he still alive??

Is there a show near us, that would be awesome. Love my Rotties, what group are they in?

Gangsta dogs.

With Pit Bulls.

;)

WSS

Interesting you said that, Steve.

I often take our dogs to our local 'Bark Park' and talk to folks there. I recently spoke to a guy with a Rotweiler and commented that every Rotti I've come across was very calm. I didn't know why they appear on a list of 'high risk dogs' by a number of insurance companies.

He said that he spent almost 20 years as a Parole Officer in the Hartford area and that Pit Bulls were the dogs of choice for inner city 'thugs' - an all encompassing description- while those of a similar ilk from the suburbs preferred Rotti's and that they can be made to be pretty violent in nature.

FWIW, Ghoolie - former member of these boards - used to raise and show Rotti's in the NE Ohio area.

Gangsta dogs.

With Pit Bulls.

;)

WSS

I have a pit now. Used to have a 3 legged Rottie. RIP Black Betty. Sweetest nicest dog you would ever meet.

I also used to have another Pit. On one leap jumped our 6 foot privacy fence.

American Staffordshire Terriers are ranked the 4 best dog to own because of many things which include temperament with kids, health, loyalty, etc.

Archived