THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Gay Ben Sued by woman

Sez.EJ

Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Pittsburgh Steelers Monday 7/20, 6:48 PM CT

A law suit was filed against Ben Roethlisberger and several others in Washoe County of Nevada on Friday, according to Pro Football Talk.

Our View: Details of the suit are a bit unclear at the moment, although we do know that is was filed by Andrea McNulty, an employee of Harrah's, and that the suit has apparently been classified as a claim for defamation. We'll provide further details of this story as they surface, although this does not appear to be anything, at least for now, that should have you docking Big Gay Ben's ranking on your cheat sheet heading into fantasy drafts for the 2009 season; Roethlisberger should remain a borderline starter/solid backup in 10 or 12-team leagues.

Defamation of Character..... Hmmmm.... I am guessing he acused her of being a "STEELERS FAN" and she was so highly insulted she sued for defamation of Character, since she could never show her face in public again... ...BWAAAAHahahahah

Oh, I also like that ben is only a borderline starter/backup for your fantasy team.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how the "GAY" got in there (in Ben's name)that must be an automatic managers edit. I have no opinion as to Ben's . preferences.

I would just like to say I dissaprove of this automatic edit as it libles ME in my posting as the originator of the post. I believe this practice should stop. Those who want to call Big Gay Ben "gay" can add that if they want. I would like to have the option NOT to use it.

(moderators/ oxymoron)

who cares/10

really, how are you gonna try and turn that into a bash against steelers fans? i mean, you're just trolling them, and it's not even a good point. then they're gonna come in here and run their mouths... bleh. and really, who gives a shit about fantasy value?

I don't know how the "GAY" got in there (in Ben's name)that must be an automatic managers edit. I have no opinion as to Ben's . preferences.

I would just like to say I dissaprove of this automatic edit as it libles ME in my posting as the originator of the post. I believe this practice should stop. Those who want to call Big Gay Ben "gay" can add that if they want. I would like to have the option NOT to use it.

(moderators/ oxymoron)

Know what's even funnier? The edit subbed in "Big Gay Ben" in the artilce you pasted. Priceless.

:lol: :lol:

Our View: Details of the suit are a bit unclear at the moment, although we do know that is was filed by Andrea McNulty, an employee of Harrah's, and that the suit has apparently been classified as a claim for defamation. We'll provide further details of this story as they surface, although this does not appear to be anything, at least for now, that should have you docking Big Gay Ben's ranking on your cheat sheet heading into fantasy drafts for the 2009 season; Roethlisberger should remain a borderline starter/solid backup in 10 or 12-team leagues.

Per PFT:

In a complaint that reads like the rape allegations made several years ago against NBA star Kobe Bryant, Harrah's employee Andrea McNulty alleges sexual assault against Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in a lawsuit filed last week in Washoe County, Nevada.

This is gonna get ugly.

I would just like to say I dissaprove of this automatic edit as it libles ME in my posting as the originator of the post. I believe this practice should stop. (moderators/ oxymoron)

ROTFLMAO!

This is just too interesting not to keep score:

Id 7 Super-ego 0

Stay freakin tuned. Rumor has it there was alot of pushing and shoving heading into halftime at the Sez Dome.

- Tom F. (This one is bound to include a Hail Mary after a couple more Hail No's. God bless all the participants)

ROTFLMAO!

This is just too interesting not to keep score:

Id 7 Super-ego 0

Stay freakin tuned. Rumor has it there was alot of pushing and shoving heading into halftime at the Sez Dome.

- Tom F. (This one is bound to include a Hail Mary after a couple more Hail No's. God bless all the participants)

Moderators 49

Sez EJ's Ego- -10

LMFAO praise the lord

Found this. looks like a rape allegation...........................

Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Pittsburgh Steelers Monday 7/20, 9:50 PM CT

The law suit Harrah's employee Andrea McNulty filed against Ben Roethlisberger and several others on Friday in Reno, Nevada, alleges sexual assault against Roethlisberger, according to Pro Football Talk. Roethlisberger's lawyer, David Cornwell, has strongly denied the allegations, stating, "Ben has never sexually assaulted anyone; especially Andrea McNulty."

Our View: The civil suit filed by McNulty alleges that Roethlisberger asked her to come to his hotel room to fix a television, and that he thereafter forced her to have sex with him. The incident allegedly occurred in July of 2008. "The timing of the lawsuit and the absence of a criminal complaint and a criminal investigation are the most compelling evidence of the absence of any criminal conduct," Cornwell said. "If an investigation is commenced, Ben will cooperate fully and Ben will be fully exonerated." For now, we'll have to wait and see where this news leads and whether or not it becomes a distraction to Big Gay Ben and the Steelers as they look to defend their Super Bowl title with the 2009 season approaching.

This could get interesting

(moderators/ oxymoron)

If it turns out he sexually assaulted a women, I'm sure we can get that "gay" thing replaced with something more suitable.

Zombo

--Letch? Perv? Degenerate?

The incident allegedly occurred in July of 2008.

Crap. That'll really taint their Super Bowl.

I hope he didn't really rape a woman ... a lot worse than torturing a dog if he did.

Zombo

If it turns out he sexually assaulted a women, I'm sure we can get that "gay" thing replaced with something more suitable.

Zombo

--Letch? Perv? Degenerate?

If that goofball forgot to wear his head gear again, we're gonna be calling him Ben Raping.

- Tom F.

She claims she got raped so she files a civil suit a year later..... Its obviously completely false and she just wants a quick pay day. It was surprising, but refreshing, that none of you guys are saying he is guilty just becuase he is a Steeler. I have no clue what this McCulty chick looks like, but I can imagine she is very unattractive. If she was attractive at all, there are a lot more better paying jobs for her out there in Vegas. :lol:

Guest ATENEARS

(moderators/ oxymoron)

If you don't like the automatic edit of the word "gay" being substituted when you post about Big Gay Ben, then don't post about him? Is that so difficult to grasp?

Did you ever think that the people who run this place are offended that it's members start topics about Big Gay Ben, then by the end of the week these same members will come running for the Mod's to "save the board" from the Steeler trolls who will come out of the woodwork to defend their homosexual neanderthal looking QB?

The insertion of 'Big Gay' is to deter you from starting the topic in the first place. Those that can handle the 'Big Gay' verse altering their thread, can post about him, those that are too thin skinned to handle the edit, should not.

He's guilty ... rape is obviously the only way this doofus could get any pussy.

..... Its obviously completely false

Obviously.

That's why Kobe agreed to settle when he tried banging the hotel help, because it was obviously false.

But Ben's white. And a Steeler. So this is OBVIOUSLY false.

I have no clue what this McCulty chick looks like, but I can imagine she is very unattractive.

I imagine she has a dick.

Zombo

Apparently, there has been a huge turn of events and some details left out previously.

Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Pittsburgh Steelers Monday 7/21, 6:46 AM CT

A law suit was filed against Ben Roethlisberger and several others in Washoe County of Nevada on Friday, according to Pro Football Today.

Prior reports had inferred the plaintiff's name as Andrea McNulty, a female employee of Harrah's. The suit was for a defamation claim pertaining to forced rape. Further details have revealed that McNulty actually goes by the name of Arden and is by law a hermaphrodite. There will be more details to come regarding this bizarre story of possible anal rape involving Big Gay Ben and a hermaphrodite. Some of the allegations appear to include forced fellatio, in which McNulty claims Big Gay Ben forced his way into its pants, pinned him/her down and repeatedly performed oral sex on McNulty.

McNulty also claims the two knew each other from previous meetings in Pittsburgh,

McNulty's hometown. Stay tuned:

If this is true it is sick and demented. Mark down one more former Ohio boy gone apeshit in the Puke. You have Juice Monk James and now Bend Him Over Ben and these are Steeler fan heroes. For those diehards in Pitt I hope this is not true and Big Gay Ben is exonerrated.

Apparently, there has been a huge turn of events and some details left out previously.

Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Pittsburgh Steelers Monday 7/21, 6:46 AM CT

A law suit was filed against Ben Roethlisberger and several others in Washoe County of Nevada on Friday, according to Pro Football Today.

Prior reports had inferred the plaintiff's name as Andrea McNulty, a female employee of Harrah's. The suit was for a defamation claim pertaining to forced rape. Further details have revealed that McNulty actually goes by the name of Arden and is by law a hermaphrodite. There will be more details to come regarding this bizarre story of possible anal rape involving Big Gay Ben and a hermaphrodite. Some of the allegations appear to include forced fellatio, in which McNulty claims Big Gay Ben forced his way into its pants, pinned him/her down and repeatedly performed oral sex on McNulty.

McNulty also claims the two knew each other from previous meetings in Pittsburgh,

McNulty's hometown. Stay tuned:

If this is true it is sick and demented. Mark down one more former Ohio boy gone apeshit in the Puke. You have Juice Monk James and now Bend Him Over Ben and these are Steeler fan heroes. For those diehards in Pitt I hope this is not true and Big Gay Ben is exonerrated.

LOL, I was really just kidding about the hermaphrodite, I really had no clue, lol. Shut the f'ck up. Do you have a link? Are you joking?

This is from the Counties website. Libel and Slander? I didn't see rape anywhere? Not too sure how the civil court works, maybe you have to sue for that?

Case ID: CV09-02222 - ANDREA McNULTY VS BEN ROETHLISBERGER, ET AL (D10)

Filing Date: Friday , July 17th, 2009

Type: DF - TORTS-DEFAMATION (LIBEL/SLAND)

That's why Kobe agreed to settle when he tried banging the hotel help, because it was obviously false.

But Ben's white. And a Steeler. So this is OBVIOUSLY false.[/b][/color]

Yeah but that doesn't mean he ever raped that chick, and the settlement means nothing. He committed adultery, that's about the worst of it. She was a money grabbing whore, plain and simple.

And Ben? I highly doubt he did anything even remotely close to what these reports are stating.

]It is not curious that a lawsuit would not have been filed until now. If BR is alleged to have committed some intentional tortius conduct (and sexual assault would fall into that category), the statute of limitations would lapse after a year and thereafter the action would have been banned. These things usually take a year to sort out. There have probably been lengthy negotiations going on over this matter.

The curious part is indeed the apparent lack of any criminal investigation....though, we may be totally wrong about that as well. There may have been some extensive criminal investigation done, but, given the much higher burden of proof in a criminal proceeding (beyond a reasonable doubt), the investigators may have decided they could not make a case stick against BR. That does not preclude the prosecution of the civil action where the burden is only "a preponderance of the evidence". Many civil cases have been successful where the criminal case has not.

Most notably: OJ Simpson. Acquitted in his criminal trial, held "legally responsible" in his civil trial.

The Kobe Bryant situation may have been the same thing. He settled with that girl.

The one case that I thought should have also gone this way as well was the Ray Lewis case. Though he "got off" on his murder "rap" with a lesser charge, I was highly surprised to see that the families of his "victims" who were right here from the Akron area didn't file suit against him for wrongful death. That still makes me curious. Perhaps there was a settlement there as well....or perhaps those families were just too dumb to seek a potential claim against Lewis.

The Gipper[/b]

Archived