THE BROWNS BOARD

Pretty Much The Greatest Browns Highlight Video Ever

Here it is:

If anyone ever asks you why you are a Browns fan, direct them to this video.

Remember, its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

P.S. I think Im really gonna miss Winslow after seeing the Quinn/Winslow majic at work again, nonetheless, were gonna have a great season guys!

Here it is:

If anyone ever asks you why you are a Browns fan, direct them to this video.

Remember, its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

P.S. I think Im really gonna miss Winslow after seeing the Quinn/Winslow majic at work again, nonetheless, were gonna have a great season guys!

Thanks

I loved 7:35, it got sooo dramatic, Quinn to Winslow TD, then camera goes on Quinn, the music got louder and more epic, then they turned it black and white and added the film scratches. Thats damn good editing right there, it made Quinn look like an old football legend from the 50's

I'll be honest, while it's a great video, I'm a little disappointed there weren't some more of the Anderson to Edwards & Winslow plays from 2007. There were some fantastic plays that year. Especially from the first Bengals game (the one where the Bengals blew coverage and Edwards was wide open and made the diving catch and slid into the endzone)?

Since their return, 2007 was the most exciting year especially in the early games, and I feel like that was kinda ignored.

Otherwise a great video.

I'll be honest, while it's a great video, I'm a little disappointed there weren't some more of the Anderson to Edwards & Winslow plays from 2007. There were some fantastic plays that year. Especially from the first Bengals game (the one where the Bengals blew coverage and Edwards was wide open and made the diving catch and slid into the endzone)?

Since their return, 2007 was the most exciting year especially in the early games, and I feel like that was kinda ignored.

Otherwise a great video.

I agree and it is kind of disrespectful to DA, especially when it has Quinn in it. Still an awesome video though.

6.16 mark.... was at this game and was probably my most satifying Browns play of my life. Maybe not the best play but the most satifying for me.

Agreed. Definitely in my top 3. Loved seeing the footage of Metcalf return those.

Also agreed on the DA diss. He did some insane things with a football in those games of 2007. They deserve to be in the vid. I think we could have spared a Queen completion or two to keep it under the 10 minute mark. <_<

sorry no byner no mack.. can't be the greatest

Yes, I thought that, too. . . but was more shocked about no DA and showing Quinn so I forgot about mentioning the Byner/Mack snub. Not that I think DA was a bigger piece of Browns History than Byner/Mack, but that they showed so much Quinn and no DA was a shock to me. That video was truly made by a Quinn lover, for sure.

No reason to hate on DA, he did some really good things early in 07.

Badass video, love the old footage of Brown and Graham. It also has my favorite play of the last decade, the Josh Cribbs 2-point conversion pass, at 9:10.

Archived