THE BROWNS BOARD

A Lousy Stinking 10 Points!

Opal312

I wonder how the Front Office feels to get beat by the Rookie they passed on to get to the 15th spot. Had they stayed put their team would have improved immediately! And by the way, Elliot and Prescott have given Dallas a chance to be really special this year.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how the Front Office feels to get beat by the Rookie they passed on to get to the 15th spot. Had they stayed put their team would have improved immediately! And by the way, Elliot and Prescott have given Dallas a chance to be really special this year.

Ask our dumb fuck owner Jimmah...

Hey week 1. And no way do you want a RB in RD 1 unless you have a pretty complete team, the BROWNS are far from it. Dak yes might be a good QB especially losing Romo unexpectedly NOT planned on draft day. And Dak is a cool name, Dak, Dak just sounds fun. ;)

Can't say for sure that we had the talent to develop wentz as philly did

Oh god... Already with this shit?

If you are expecting this team to be good you might want to stop watching.

The Eagles have more talent and a more complete team. Them getting Wentz and us getting Wentz are not the same. We take a top QB when we have no team and we break that QB.

We had a great draft. This team is built for the future. Calm the fuck down.

They drafted a dozen dumf*cks when talent was there for the taking! All those wide recievers for what? Pryor and Gordon will end up number 1&2. A backup QB named Cody who's smallish and I never heard of him in the third round?

Thank God LeBron won us a championship because I'm 61 and still waiting for a decent draft!

Elliot looks slow and plodding against the Giants D....... Kinda like Trent Richardson did.

Can't say for sure that we had the talent to develop wentz as philly did

And WHO HERE or anywhere would have predicted Teddy Bridge water goes down in practice followed by Bradford going to Minnesota followed by Daniels starting week 1 then replaced by Wentz.

Philadelphia obviously had some confidence in Wentz but you never know how these things play out.

Meanwhile the BROWNS may still need OL improvements? Think so? They better win the time of possession battle or at least come close before we worry about QB1,2,3.

I have two concerns about the Browns - pass defense...

and RGIII.

Might need to draft a couple of cb's next year.....

RGIII still hasn't shown me he can read defenses, holds onto the ball

soooooooo long...doesn't move up into the pocket, seems ? to lack

peripheral vision....

RGIII was also inaccurate - throwing behind, too high. It's the first game. and he's

already hurt again... maybe... the Browns will draft their qb next draft. Just sayin... we'll see

if RGIII gets on track.

but they played like a TEAM - just have a few weaknesses.

Meanwhile, my main pick of the draft, Wentz, really looks like a future star.

That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

Footinmouth

idiot. squealer fan much?

Archived