THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyer hurt? Connor Shaw up?

Mudfly

Ok...I just heard Hoyer has a shoulder injury ...Pettines gonna talk on it in a while....

But I smell a Connor Shaw activation coming up.....

And I think it's more than just a couple dings to JM & JH....

Now...what if Shaw comes in a lights it up...without practice and on this terrible team?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't expect shit from this game. They will be sleep walking the entire 60 minutes. No one wants to get hurt when they know its the last game of the season with no playoff hopes.

Plus from what we have seen the last 2 games, the ratbirds will have the ball for about 80 plays and the Browns will have it for about 40 plays

So if they are all out of it, and I agree thats very possible...or likely even, and Shaw still looks good...what does that say about JFF?

anything?....opinions?

It just adds more fuel to the argument that Johnny sucks

Will the offensive line play better for Shaw? All of sudden the line will protect the QB and the running game that disappeared will be rejuvenated?

Who knows how they'll play? They haven't played well for 6 weeks. Im saying if they dont play well and Shaw looks good, what does that say?...get it?

I honestly would feel bad for Shaw.

Me too.....kind of....but at this point, what the hell...why not see him too

It just adds more fuel to the argument that Johnny sucks

Yep...... Like gas on a fire...... Guaranteed

So if they are all out of it, and I agree thats very possible...or likely even, and Shaw still looks good...what does that say about JFF?

anything?....opinions?

If Shaw looks good, it's good news. I'm not expecting much if he plays, he has probably had near zero snaps with the offense in practice.

I hope he does well and it lights a fire under Johnny.

man really.

you gotta play to win. and if the coaching staff wanted to see what manziel could do then why wouldn't they want to see from shaw?

next man up. put on your chin strap and get the fuck on the field and win us a game.

fuck the ravens.

Shaw Me Your TDs

Did you consider, "Shaw Me the Money!"

Kinda ties everything together...

Got excited until I saw it attributed to a MKC report...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/22/hoyer-manziel-are-both-hurt-so-connor-shaw-may-start/

No...its real....Im listening now and it's kind of a "WOW" pressy.....a LOT to read between the lines today.

But I think they are only looking to sign a QB for one game though....not long term.

Archived