THE BROWNS BOARD

Screw Goodell

VaporTrail

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2012/11/cleveland_browns_josh_gordon_f.html

That smiley motherfucker from Pittsburgh makes a career off of these hits, and finally when the Browns do something right, we get a 20k fine for it. The hit wasn't malicious. It's not his fault Reed didn't look outside. Jesus, this is such horseshit, and I'd start coaching my safeties and linebackers to never look outside so that we can draw this bullcrap foul.

Fuck this sport. Why do I always come back?

I agree. That loser Hines ward made a living making that hit. He retires and the league outlaws that hit..............HMMMMMMMM

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2012/11/cleveland_browns_josh_gordon_f.html

That smiley motherfucker from Pittsburgh makes a career off of these hits, and finally when the Browns do something right, we get a 20k fine for it. The hit wasn't malicious. It's not his fault Reed didn't look outside. Jesus, this is such horseshit, and I'd start coaching my safeties and linebackers to never look outside so that we can draw this bullcrap foul.

Fuck this sport. Why do I always come back?

Please, get used it. The league didn't start cracking down on those hits until AFTER Ward had reached his prime and went promptly past it. You can't be in here crying about that hit.

I agree. That loser Hines ward made a living making that hit. He retires and the league outlaws that hit..............HMMMMMMMM

Ummm they made a rule that carried his namesake and outlawed those types of hits BEFORE he retired. He just wasn't doing it as often because he lost a few steps and was passed on the depth chart by Wallace, Brown and Sanders. It's hilarious how quickly some of you forget these things. I know it's not indicative of all the people that post here but xxxx. If you're going to come in here crying about it at least be RIGHT about it.

Ummm they made a rule that carried his namesake and outlawed those types of hits BEFORE he retired. He just wasn't doing it as often because he lost a few steps and was passed on the depth chart by Wallace, Brown and Sanders. It's hilarious how quickly some of you forget these things. I know it's not indicative of all the people that post here but xxxx. If you're going to come in here crying about it at least be RIGHT about it.

Perhaps now that he is retired the moniker of "Whines Hard" should be passed to you, because you sure do.

Archived