THE BROWNS BOARD

Hines Ward Retires

The Gipper

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes... surprised.

I understand his feelings for the Steelers, but thought his passion for the game would override.

A lack of interest by at least the right teams, if not all teams, must have been a factor as well.

...and the fall begins... B)

...I can't wait to see how many Steeler fans jump ship when their team turns to shit... It's going to be awesome!

...I can't wait to see how many Steeler fans jump ship when their team turns to shit... It's going to be awesome!

No, you're wrong, they profess to be just like Browns fans. That they will stick with their teams through 20 years of shit.

(believe that? I got a bargain here for you to purchase:brooklyn_bridge_wtc.jpg

Are you saying you are glad that that ass finally got kicked in a hole?

donkey-in-well.jpg

LOL!...Yeah,somthin like that. :lol:

Yes... surprised.

I understand his feelings for the Steelers, but thought his passion for the game would override.

A lack of interest by at least the right teams, if not all teams, must have been a factor as well.

there are no factors, he is and was a beloved Steeler and great player and class act.. If Mike Wallace moves on he may play in a Steeler unform again, then again the Steelers know how to draft and already have two stud WR's besides Wallace.. I would not be surprised to see Ward on the Steeler sideleine as either a player or some kind of coach

there are no factors, he is and was a beloved Steeler and great player and class act.. If Mike Wallace moves on he may play in a Steeler unform again, then again the Steelers know how to draft and already have two stud WR's besides Wallace.. I would not be surprised to see Ward on the Steeler sideleine as either a player or some kind of coach

So he can teach other players to be cheapshotting, whiney bitches just like he is?

Fantastic.

So he can teach other players to be cheapshotting, whiney bitches just like he is?

Fantastic.

Stay stupid and not get it life is easy that way, knowing without thinking and being as dumb as brick

sorry ghoulie the words 'steelers' and 'class act' don't belong in the same sentence.

BUT.......he is retired now so maybe you and he can get on with your lives sucking each other's cock w/o you worried about him cheating on you during the season.

bitch.

Wow, a lot of you are assholes

How so? Do you believe it is our job as Browns fans to commemorate the great career of Hines Ward (he did have a near great career)?

No one will deny how good he may have been. But the fact is, he was a Steeler, and it is not our jobs to suckle his member now any more that he has called it quits than when he was playing. Let Steeler fans do that. I am sure they will, rightfully so.

But don't ask Browns fans to cry because he has been sent out to pasture. Anything that weakens our opponents is a good thing, be it retirement, injury, trade, release, whatever.

Hopefully the Steelers will be worse off for it. But if you ask their fans they will probably say that now the Steelers can take on some younger, faster WR that will help them more in the future than HW could. And they would be right about that.

But, you know what this actually means?: That the NFL players will have to vote on a new, active person for the title of "The NFL's Biggest Cheap Shot Artist".

Remember, that title was NOT bestowed upon him by Browns fans, but by his peers in the NFL.

Link:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0911/nfl.players.poll.dirtiest.player/content.1.html

Actually, WH gave up his title a year or two ago. Right now I understand that the guys that stand on the podium for this honor are: Bronze: Cortland Finnegan, Silver: James Harrison, Gold: Ndamakong Suh.

no team sucks in the NFL for long these days (well except the browns), most teams reload in 1-2 season's at most (unless you're the browns, then it's 20yrs and counting)........that is after you have your franchise QB (which we do). even if we didn't already have wards replacement playing all last season in Antonio Brown (and racking up better stats than any browns WR by an F'n mile) ward was basically retired last year anyway as he spent the majority of the season as the 5th WR on the depth chart of 5 WRs.

so not only are you stupid and uninformed, but you're advertising it online for the world to see.

now onto Ward and his career. what can you say but he epitomized the game of smashmouth football and did it at a position that's usually populated with prettyboys and premadonnas. he was a football player before he was a WR and that is why he overcame his lack of sheer athletic ability to become one of the games all time great WRs. here's to you Hines, you're a soldier, an icon, and........if there is any justice, a first ballot HOF'er.

and whether it's first time or not i can bet that the bust will be wearing that signature smile. Steeler Nation salutes you.

no team sucks in the NFL for long these days (well except the browns), most teams reload in 1-2 season's at most (unless you're the browns, then it's 20yrs and counting)........that is after you have your franchise QB (which we do). even if we didn't already have wards replacement playing all last season in Antonio Brown (and racking up better stats than any browns WR by an F'n mile) ward was basically retired last year anyway as he spent the majority of the season as the 5th WR on the depth chart of 5 WRs.

so not only are you stupid and uninformed, but you're advertising it online for the world to see.

now onto Ward and his career. what can you say but he epitomized the game of smashmouth football and did it at a position that's usually populated with prettyboys and premadonnas. he was a football player before he was a WR and that is why he overcame his lack of sheer athletic ability to become one of the games all time great WRs. here's to you Hines, you're a soldier, an icon, and........if there is any justice, a first ballot HOF'er.

and whether it's first time or not i can bet that the bust will be wearing that signature smile. Steeler Nation salutes you.

Now slowly take ur hands out of your pant zipper and just walk away.

s-HINES-WARD-DANCING-large300.jpg

This coming from someone with a Michigan avatar??

Isnt that like Charlie Weis calling someone out for being fat????

I don't really get it. If you are an OSU fan that's where you insult Hoke for being fat but w/e...

I'm just saying a video was posted on here of an O Lineman going apeshit on a defensive player and the common reaction was "OMG THAT'S WHAT THE BROWNS NEED! A REAL FIGHTER!"

But when Hines Ward does it he's a dirty, whiny, bitch...

We would have been lucky to have him on our team all those years.

I don't really get it. If you are an OSU fan that's where you insult Hoke for being fat but w/e...

I'm just saying a video was posted on here of an O Lineman going apeshit on a defensive player and the common reaction was "OMG THAT'S WHAT THE BROWNS NEED! A REAL FIGHTER!"

That can be said about any good player. When you come to this forum remember to wear ur Brown tinted glasses before posting.

yes he was a great player for our arch-nemesis. the difference as you point out "we would love to have a fighter blah blah blah" is that we never say we want the dirtiest player in the league on our team.

go back to studying telescoptometry or diddilfication and leave the browns talk to people that actually care about the browns and not some bald-headed faggot from the team we hate the most.

Archived