Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:21 PM
1. I don't know if Georgtown students pay a premium for their insurance, or not.
2. Fluke most certainly WAS a hand picked PLANT by the Dems. They tried, at the last "minute",to
have the Reps cancel the appearance of their expert, to have Fluke instead. The Reps refused, rightly so.
3. As a plant, she fit the bill - she was an advocate for abortion and womens' rights. And she deliberately attended
Georgetown because they didn't have the contraceptive coverage.
4. "premiums" will go up a bit." Heck? Really? "Small price"
What price is it, to have the Obamao mafia order religious groups to betray their conscience, and discredit themselves as hypocrites?
5. The $3000 is bogus. They want to have their choice of the most expensive contraceptives, whenever they want it, and they want it paid for.
As in, if they can't afford condoms, how in the hell are they supposed to afford a "higher" premium?
6. She is an activist, and she picked this battle. And it plays into the Obamao admin's plans to take control over healthcare. And religious schools,
if not putting them out of business.
7. This whole issue is a smokesceen to divert attention from Obamao's disasterous decisions on all fronts. And he was losing the support of a lot of
women in their polls. So, they concoct a contraversy, and immediately use it to paint "Republicans and conservatives against women and contraceptives".
Which, is pretty stupid, since all sorts of women can get all the contraceptives they want. Now, having their tubes tied, and it's free? No. It's time for the "entitlement
leeches" to knock it off.
8. Really? Students pay 40 some THOUSAND A YEAR to attend Georgtown, and another maybe 20,000 a year for room and board....
and they can't add 800 dollars to their student loans a year?
9. The issue is politics. And for Fluke, she makes a famous name for herself, and she is a shoe-in for a job with the Obamao gov somewhere, after she graduates.
10. She was NOT talking about a friend who had medical reasons for contreptives. She was talking about ALL women getting free EXPENSIVE contraceptives,
in exercizing their own choices, and not wanting to be financially responsible for those decisions. I mean, follow the line of reasoning. "I went to the store,
and I wanted the gold lined diapers for my kid, but I left because I couldn't buy them. I am without the ability to pay for diapers."
A lot like that. But, if it helps hide Obamao some more, and get him re-elected? Sure, libs will come up with stupidass (Heckish) emotionalism to support it.
And last, but most importantly - like Lerner of the SEIU wants, and Obamao's friends want, and Obamao wants, and his admin wants... is for the United States to
be a country where they take power one way or another, don't ever have to give it up. So, the 1st Amendment only applies for libs/communists. So, the 2nd Amendment
has to go. So, the military has to be undermined carefully over time. So, Obamao needs his OWN "CIVILIAN SECURITY FORCE, AS WELL FUNDED, AND ARMED,
AS OUR MIITARY".
Obamao envisions himself as the ultimate hero to all the "black liberation theology" advocates out there. Because that's who he is.
Which, we would have found out, if so much of the media hadn't fallen in love with the "first black president" idea. And, if Obamao's favorite
marxist radical professor hadn't hidden the tape of Obamao.
This is the most corrupt, anti-America, anti-Bible president in our history. Not good. We are in big, big huge trouble.