3 replies to this topic

#1 Browns57

Browns57

Pro Rookie

• REGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:34 PM

I know each year as the holidays role around there are less and less tailgaters who want to brave the elements. But so far the weather is pretty good, so will there be a tailgate for the Browns vs. Ravens game next weekend. They moved it to 4:00 so I am thinking an old school stay downtown Sunday night type tailgate might be in order. Those are always a good time. Anybody planning on tailgating?

#2 ballpeen

ballpeen

Member since Mar 5, 2007

• REGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,141 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:03 PM

It would be fun, but I am done with the Cleveland trips for the year.

I know these late season games are hard to plan. Some of us at any rate are starting to reach middle age....well, maybe a bit older than that, and I know for me at least, I have less enthusiasm then I did some number of years ago to stand around for 3-4-5 hours in 20 degree temperatures.

Have fun, but for me at any rate, the tailgating is over until September unless I make a last minute decision and possibly hit a Bowl game down in Florida in a few weeks.

#3 rich4eagle

rich4eagle

Member since Sept 18, 2003

• REGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,414 posts
  • Interests:Peace and Prosperity for All<br />Stock Market<br />Motorcycling<br />Golf<br />Working out<br />Sports

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

It would be fun, but I am done with the Cleveland trips for the year.

I know these late season games are hard to plan. Some of us at any rate are starting to reach middle age....well, maybe a bit older than that, and I know for me at least, I have less enthusiasm then I did some number of years ago to stand around for 3-4-5 hours in 20 degree temperatures.

Have fun, but for me at any rate, the tailgating is over until September unless I make a last minute decision and possibly hit a Bowl game down in Florida in a few weeks.

AHH, you wimp I walk from Chattanooga uphill and back both ways to Cleveland in the snow barefoot in december

#4 ballpeen

ballpeen

Member since Mar 5, 2007

• REGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,141 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

AHH, you wimp I walk from Chattanooga uphill and back both ways to Cleveland in the snow barefoot in december

No wonder you are one of my heroes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users