THE BROWNS BOARD

R.i.p. Al Davis

Tim Couch Pulls Out

Jesus, I didn't know he was in this bad shape. Too bad, I guess. As far as I knew he was in full control of the team right to the end.

Who is going to run the show there now? Does he have a kid that will step into ownership ala Al and Randy Lerner?

I have always heard of Al referred to as the "Managing General Partner" of the team, not "the owner".

With him gone is there going to be a major power vacuum in the Raiders operations?

With him gone who is now going to threaten the NFL with lawsuits? Who is going to threaten to move the Raiders back to LA?

Why does everyone think that since someone prominent in the organization died, that they automatically win? They still gotta go out there and play like everyone else. We are equally matched and have an extra week or rest and preparation. I am not worried the slightest bit.

Equally matched? Really? I would say we are slightly better on defense but Oakland's Offense is light years ahead of the Browns.

J Cambell > McCoy

McFadden/Bush/Jones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hillis/Hardesty

DHB/Moore/Ford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>our motley crew

OLine may be a bit in our favor and TE is a wash.

Why does everyone think that since someone prominent in the organization died, that they automatically win? They still gotta go out there and play like everyone else. We are equally matched and have an extra week or rest and preparation. I am not worried the slightest bit.

you're smokin dust. they're gonna be at LEAST 8 point favorites. who have we played and lost against? how about oakland?

if we win it will be an upset.

you're smokin dust. they're gonna be at LEAST 8 point favorites. who have we played and lost against? how about oakland?

if we win it will be an upset.

Don't know about 8 point favorites, but they will be favored. Add in the Browns have been historically bad on their West Coast trips. McFadden has been running wild the first couple of games.

I thought he died like 4 years ago and they keep propping him up in the owners box like weekend at Bernies ever since.

sorta like joe paterno.

at least al shit in his diapers in the owners box. it had to be embarrassing to paterno to shit his pants running across the field on national tv.

Don't know about 8 point favorites, but they will be favored. Add in the Browns have been historically bad on their West Coast trips. McFadden has been running wild the first couple of games.

FYI- the Browns have won 5 of last 7 games vs. the Raiders on the west coast.

Archived