THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Tailgate Party Notice: Bengals vs Browns

roach

The Browns will finally turn the corner this week with a win over the Bengals. We'll get things started with our I-71 Battle Tailgate Party. If you plan to join us please post here, including the number in your group. See you Sunday!

Can you give more details: when, where, what if anything we would need to bring, etc. I cannot guarantee to make it (my wifes birthday is the day before). I may try to swing up with Westside.

Can you give more details: when, where, what if anything we would need to bring, etc. I cannot guarantee to make it (my wifes birthday is the day before). I may try to swing up with Westside.

It's all explained on the tailgate page....if you still need answers, let me know.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Here is another public service: weekend forecast:

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USOH0195

We don't need that because it never rains during a tailgate party.

.... at least that I can remember.

We don't need that because it never rains during a tailgate party.

.... at least that I can remember.

I agree.... and the fact that most of it is held under a 100' wide bridge doesn't hurt anything. ;)

What? It does rain! We have gotten rained on before! It just desn't ruin the tailgate.

Put me down for 2 for the tailgate. Can't wait to see the Browns first win of the year! It's going to happen if Wright can cover either TO or #85.

And I also can't wait to see my old friends. I will be there early Aten so see if you can manage to get up in the morning.

Also planning on staying Sunday night if anyone wants to do the post game party as well. I wonder, is the club still open?

What? It does rain! We have gotten rained on before! It just desn't ruin the tailgate.

Put me down for 2 for the tailgate. Can't wait to see the Browns first win of the year! It's going to happen if Wright can cover either TO or #85.

And I also can't wait to see my old friends. I will be there early Aten so see if you can manage to get up in the morning.

Also planning on staying Sunday night if anyone wants to do the post game party as well. I wonder, is the club still open?

It's never rained at a tailgate ... if so, you didn't drink enough, cause I don't remember it ever raining.

No one has beaten me to the tailgate lot this season, no one.

Larry Flynt just built a brand new strip joint right across the street from the Flat Iron.

It's never rained at a tailgate ... if so, you didn't drink enough, cause I don't remember it ever raining.

No one has beaten me to the tailgate lot this season, no one.

Larry Flynt just built a brand new strip joint right across the street from the Flat Iron.

That sounds GREAT! Count us in! Two for that also. :P

We are looking at about 46 people attending Sundays Tailgate Party. So far, we have 12 from Ottawa, 4 from Calgary, 3 from Toronto, 4 from Toledo, 6 from Dayton plus the regulars.

We will also be accompanied by Grilln-n-Chilln Trailer Sales www.Grilln-n-Chilln.com who will provide us a portable grilling vehicle for our use.

w2.gifW4.gif

Another memorable Tailgate Party ... for more info on TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party, see our designated page at: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm and see the links near the top of that page relating to location and a Q&A page to learn about us.

Fixing to head out the door in about 15 minutes....see you Sunday.

I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

Anyone else interested?

I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

Anyone else interested?

Might be. Have to see what the lady wants to do. We will either be in Middlesburg or Independence sat night and then Downtown at the Hyatt on Sunday night. So far we have find some cheap replica jerseys on our list for saturday. LOL. You have my number.

Anyone else interested?

Would I have to cheer for Mentor if we go? Just Joking.

Would I have to cheer for Mentor if we go? Just Joking.

Yeah, find some cheap Mentor gear while you are out shopping. There is a great little Italian place (http://www.antoniosparma.com/index.php) next door to the stadium. Park your car in the same lot for both. If you guys are up for dinner between 5-7pm, let me know. I'll most likely be in the lounge, unless the ball-n-chain and kid join me. If you want to attend the game you're welcome too. It's right by Parmatown Mall as well.

building.jpg

Oh Ma-Ma, ya gotta try the Sausage Pattie Sandwich with hot (banana) peppers and marinara!

Anyone else interested?

Antonio's has great pizza. Byers field, what memories that brings back. Playing with the Valley Forge Patriots, that is where we played a lot of our games. Have fun.

Everything loaded in the candy-apple red Soccer Mom Chick-magnet van for tomorrow's Tailgate Party, except the jello-shots curing in the fridge, and the Hag.

.... hope I don't forget the jello-shots.

We are looking at about 46 people attending Sundays Tailgate Party. So far, we have 12 from Ottawa, 4 from Calgary, 3 from Toronto, 4 from Toledo, 6 from Dayton plus the regulars.

We will also be accompanied by Grilln-n-Chilln Trailer Sales www.Grilln-n-Chilln.com who will provide us a portable grilling vehicle for our use.

w2.gifW4.gif

Another memorable Tailgate Party ... for more info on TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party, see our designated page at: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm and see the links near the top of that page relating to location and a Q&A page to learn about us.

Maybe yinz need to invite someone from play-n-win-n.com.

Regards...

... an'at

Maybe yinz need to invite someone from play-n-win-n.com.

Regards...

Chuck, I hope I ain't the only one who felt sorry for you in this lame attempt at humor. Our tailgates are sacred, and you look like a peanut in this thread.

Everything loaded in the candy-apple red Soccer Mom Chick-magnet van for tomorrow's Tailgate Party, except the jello-shots curing in the fridge, and the Hag.

.... hope I don't forget the jello-shots.

Stan, should you not be in your Soccer mom Chick magnet right now on the way to the Tailgate, are have you jello-shots not set and you rushing around like a maniac.

Have a great day, sound sliek will be another good one. and Win #1 for the Browns to finish it off nicely.

Archived