THE BROWNS BOARD

Prediction for osweiller

Westside Steve

Brock must win the starting QB job for 16M reasons. If he sucks here? He will get boo'd out of the building with Jackson hearing it next. My hope is we send him back to his college state at Arizona State..Carson Palmer just does not seem right at 37 with crap for a back-up QB's? (Jets,Bills also) Straight up,I'd take a few bones off Brock's contract $$ for a WR in John Brown or JJ Nelson..

I believe Hue Jackson will be fired over this shit storm. This guy just doesn't know to shit or go blind. Watch while he farts and blinks his eyes.

Seriously, do you think he even has a style of offense he wants to run, let alone the the slightest idea of who should start? I think Ass oiler starts

I believe Hue Jackson will be fired over this shit storm. This guy just doesn't know to shit or go blind. Watch while he farts and blinks his eyes.

Seriously, do you think he even has a style of offense he wants to run, let alone the the slightest idea of who should start? I think Ass oiler starts

Who was it who said "if you have two quarterbacks (much less three) you really have none"? Ideally, Kessler shows enough to start the first few games until Kizer is ready. Os-oiler is the wild card. Browns fans won't accept him doing a repeat of the Houston shit show.

We got a free pick.

What he said! Plus I see a serious surprise coming from Ozzweiler! It will be another draft pick by trading him or a valuable backup! Kizer will win the QB job in camp!!!

What he said! Plus I see a serious surprise coming from Ozzweiler! It will be another draft pick by trading him or a valuable backup! Kizer will win the QB job in camp!!!

Im with you here....still expect to see him get traded at the twelfth hour.....showcase him in a few pre-seasons games and then trade him the last week of camp.....

This too is my "prediction for Osweiler". That he stinks and is dealt to a desperate team for a couple of peanuts.

Kizer starts... If he can't cut it, the man is drafted in 2018. Either way, Browns are set.

We got a free pick.

Maybe,kinda,sorta..Houston saved 10M in salary cap.(how many fair players could they find with this? but I think it got their pro bowl LT paid?)Houston got our 4th rd comp.pick #142 which turned into Clemson's DT Carlos Watkins..Browns got Brock(16M in proven cash). Houston's 2018 2nd round pick.. Browns than traded the 6th round pick #188 attached also to Brock from Houston to the Jets to move up to pick #166 in 5th to get T Roderick Johnson..SOOooo Roderick Vs.Carlos(ding-ding) Brock Oswieler & a mystery 2nd rounder in 18 that at this point cost us 16M...dollars in mascot dawg biscuits

Im with you here....still expect to see him get traded at the twelfth hour.....showcase him in a few pre-seasons games and then trade him the last week of camp.....

And if he plays better than all in preseason? What then?

Here's the deal. He impressed enough that both Kubiac and Elway wanted to keep him, but they did not want to break the bank to do so. That says maybe he is better than the 2016 version we saw under dubious coaching.

Here's the deal. He impressed enough that both Kubiac and Elway wanted to keep him, but they did not want to break the bank to do so. That says maybe he is better than the 2016 version we saw under dubious coaching.

This is why the group at CAA that Peppers is dealing with are a bunch of money baggin gold-diggers.Jimmy Sexton is a member of CAA that Peppers really wants but can't probably afford at this point. But Peppers has access.Sexton is Brock's agent that did a little illegal tampering to get the number it would take to get Brock OVER paid to Houston..Elway's final offer was 3 yrs. 45M..Here we are paying 16m//bones----NEWSFLASH--CROW JUST HIRED DREW ROSENHAUS as Agent :excl::P

And if he plays better than all in preseason? What then?

He may be better than he was in 2016.

But he sucked in 2015 too.

This too is my "prediction for Osweiler". That he stinks and is dealt to a desperate team for a couple of peanuts.

He is already on a desperate team.

Kizer starts... If he can't cut it, the man is drafted in 2018. Either way, Browns are set.

Stop eating lead paint chips.

It really wouldn't surprise me to see Brock start early in the season. On one hand, I'd like to see Kizer start off the season. That would mean he's grasping the offense and he's showed enough to warrant "learning on the fly". Conversely, we start the season against the Steelers and the Ravens, two teams we really haven't had much success against. Do we really want to throw in a rookie for his first real action against THEM? Ehh...

Cody really wasn't the same after his second concussion, and the numbers reflect that. He held onto the ball way too long (ranked 49th out of 50 in time to release the ball). Hopefully Cody is past all that, and hopefully he's going to take a step forward. After all, he had a couple of games we really should've won last year, and that was after playing when he had NO business being on the field. Zero reps, zero practice with the starters, and played pretty well despite the alarming circumstances. Now that he's had a full year of system knowledge, perhaps he can move the ball for us.

If he can't, I do not expect Hue Jackson to hesitate with tossing Brock into the fray. Despite playing for teams with superior defenses, Brock still owns a winning record and that has to count for something. He isn't historically accurate, but he does get the ball out much quicker than Cody (I believe he was ranked somewhere around 24 out of 50).

If Cody looks the part, and I suspect we'll know VERY early into camp, we may cut Brock loose if Kizer appears to be on the rise. However, given Cody's injury history, I can also envision a scenario where we do keep Brock on the roster. I actually like having him, and I think he's somebody that might be able to help us if we need him. I have no great expectations of him "lighting it up" or anything, but the guy has shown the ability to score some points and move the ball from time to time, and it might just work. Again, I think we'll know early into camp in terms of who will be starting for us. I don't expect the QB competition to last up until the 4th preseason game. I believe we'll know in 3 weeks.

I think I will wait to see how these guys all do in their preseason games before forming any particular opinion. Suffice it to say that no one thinks that any of these QBs are all that and a bag of chips. Let's wait it out. I have no particular predilicition toward any of them.

I hope that BO comes out looking like Bernie Kosar, that Kessler comes out looking like Brian Sipe, and that Kizer comes out looking like Cam Newton.

He is already on a desperate team.

Stop eating lead paint chips.

Only Kale chips for this bleeding heart liberal.

Kiser will start. Book it.

Book em Dan-O

Archived