THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Thursday: All OJ

The Gipper

Here is today's Survey. Give your answers or opinions:

1. OJ Simpson is having his parole hearing this afternoon. Should he be released after serving 9 years in prison for his robbery/kidnapping charges?

2. Where Does OJ Simpson rank in terms of all time greatest RBs in history? Who would you put ahead of him?

3. Do you think OJ did it.......and by that, you know what I mean.

4. Who is the best player named OJ....whose last name is not Simpson?

5. What is your favorite fruit juice? OJ or something else?

1. OJ Simpson is having his parole hearing this afternoon. Should he be released after serving 9 years in prison for his robbery/kidnapping charges?

Let him go.. Hes gonna die anyway.

2. Where Does OJ Simpson rank in terms of all time greatest RBs in history? Who would you put ahead of him?

Somewhere in the top 10 for sure..

Yes , but I also believe he had help.

OJ Anderson FB with the Giants in the late 80's early 90's

Tomato Juice

Surprisingly I don't care

Somewhere in the 2nd five with the likes of Sayers, Dickerson and Allen ... similar "speed" guys... plus AP.

My Top Five: Brown - Campbell - Bo - Barry - Sweetness.

Yes... which is why I'm surprised that I don't care about the hearing outcome.

Mayo... NBA

High Pulp Simply Orange... I travel with a jug on road trips.

Not familiar enough with it, but he should probably serve out the original sentence.

Jim Brown is the greatest, and then I would put him right below the next level of Barry Sanders and Walter Payton. Above Emmit Smith. He was phenomenal in his prime.

Yes.

I can only think of OJ Mayo. He lit it up his one year at USC, but declined in the pros.

OJ

Sure....I think I would like to see the circus that will result from him being out on the street. (and if you ignore his prior charges...9 years is a long time to serve for what he was charged with)

I think he may be Top 5: Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Emmit Smith, Barry Sanders, Eric Dickerson, LaDanian Tomlinson and OJ I think are the top 7...and I might squeeze him in ahead of a couple of those guys. No worse than #7.

He did it. Don't think he had help really. FYI....Lou Brown, Nicole's father used to live here in Barberton, Ohio. He had a "first family" here before he got divorced and left for Calif. His son Tracy (Nicole's half brother) and I were altar boys together. Also, Easy Street's original drummer (WSS band...high school classmate of mine)...his wife's brother also married Nicole's half sister (she died before Nicole of ALS).

I like OJ Santiago...just because I like saying the name. But OJ McDuffie was a Shaker Hts. boy.

I go for the OJ....but not the pulp so much.

1. OJ Simpson is having his parole hearing this afternoon. Should he be released after serving 9 years in prison for his robbery/kidnapping charges? Yes

2. Where Does OJ Simpson rank in terms of all time greatest RBs in history? Who would you put ahead of him? Jim Brown

3. Do you think OJ did it.......and by that, you know what I mean. 100 percent certain

5. What is your favorite fruit juice? OJ or something else? Oj and Vodka

hell, no. it was a farce he got away with murder. Criminally insane, says I.

I figure it where his character is part of the eval - so, if he is a 100 as a rb, his character a 0....his final grade

is a 50. Then I detract points for subsequent illegal acts like the robbery, etc.... and it goes down to 25.

Most rb's in the NFL are ahead of him.

of course he did. "if the glove don't fit"....you have to be an idiot. He flexed his hand to make it tough to get

the glove on. what a worthless, ignorant jury.

Ollie Jay Higgins...won the 1949 hog calling contest at the Iowa state fair.

Wild grape juice - I make it myself. it bursts with flavor, I cook up the grapes, filter it with cheese cloth, sweeten to

taste, and it is excellent. It's very strong - I dilute it with pure water to taste...You just have to make certain they are actually grapes. Grapes have oval seeds, more than one. There is a similar looking vine - with berries...but that is the poison moonseed - those fake grapes contain only

one seed, and are half-moon shaped. Those are toxic.

1. OJ Simpson is having his parole hearing this afternoon. Should he be released after serving 9 years in prison for his robbery/kidnapping charges? As much as I hate to say it yes he served probably more time for a first time robbery than most.

2. Where Does OJ Simpson rank in terms of all time greatest RBs in history? Who would you put ahead of him? Jim Brown is forever number one. Walter Payton a solid second.

3. Do you think OJ did it.......and by that, you know what I mean. Absolutely although I am sure when he gets out of prison he will again begin his "search" for the "real" killer.

4. Who is the best player named OJ....whose last name is not Simpson? ????

5. What is your favorite fruit juice? OJ or something else? Grape

I figure it where his character is part of the eval - so, if he is a 100 as a rb, his character a 0....his final grade

is a 50. Then I detract points for subsequent illegal acts like the robbery, etc.... and it goes down to 25.

Most rb's in the NFL are ahead of him.

I am really just asking about his capability as an RB...without taking into account everything that happened subsequently. You can rank him as a -0- as a human being...if you want to add that caveat. But how good was he as an RB. He has to still be Top 10

of course he did. "if the glove don't fit"....you have to be an idiot. He flexed his hand to make it tough to get

the glove on. what a worthless, ignorant jury.

That was jury nullification based on race. It was...to my view essentially "pay back" for the acquittals of the white cops in the Rodney King case.

(the ironic thing of course is that prior to this OJ wanted nothing to do with the "black community". He was the biggest oreo in the box.

But how good was he as an RB. He has to still be Top 10 Gipper

Well, as a kid, I always admired and studied Leroy Kelly as a more complete, skilled rb,

and a class human being.

oj was just a jitterbug, elusive like a black widow spider...never was impressed.

Seriously, though, their offensive lines should take credit for their success in the nfl. The Browns

and Buffalo at one point had the best offensive line in NFL history.

Virtually anyone else would have not recieved such a stiff sentence in the first place. People want to punish him for the case he was acquitted of.

He was one of the best. Jim Brown, Barry Sanders and OJ are the three best RBs of all time. OJ was special.

I do believe he did it. Blood on his socks, all over the car, a history of domestic violence and temper, it is hard to think someone else did this. I believe also that he will always face discrimination about it even though the rule of law says he did not do it.

OJ Atogwe

Tomato Juice

1. OJ Simpson is having his parole hearing this afternoon. Should he be released after serving 9 years in prison for his robbery/kidnapping charges? DON'T GIVE A DAMN

2. Where Does OJ Simpson rank in terms of all time greatest RBs in history? Who would you put ahead of him? Let's leave it at "OJ ranks"..DON'T GIVE A DAMN

3. Do you think OJ did it.......and by that, you know what I mean. YEP...If the glove don't fit, talk to Al Cowlings

4. Who is the best player named OJ....whose last name is not Simpson? Mayo, but may soon be Howard

5. What is your favorite fruit juice? OJ or something else? Tomato/V8

Mike

Yes, since he was not the one holding a gun and the guy most traumatized felt he should have done 1-3 years.

Top 5-first to break a 2000 yd season.

The skin tight glove didn't fit because he had another pair of gloves he had to fit them over in the trial. Jury full of stupid people who bought that "Glove don't fit you must aquit" crap hook, line and sinker. Even sighted it as their reason when interviewed after the trial.

OJ Anderson was a pretty good back himself.

Grape juice that has Bordeaux or Cabernet written on the bottle somewhere. :D

Well, they're letting him out- I suppose 9 years was more than enough for armed robbery. The other thing?

Top 5, I'm not going to rank them.

Of course he did. Great bunch of lawyers got him off. Throw enough crap on the wall, and some of it will stick. With the glare of some of the jurors when the verdict was read- they knew he was guilty- but the "reasonable doubt" meant- no conviction. I haven't forgotten Goldman's family later won a civil suit against OJ either, when the standard of proof isn't as high. . Besides the glove issue, a few of the jurors saw it as a way to get back at the system for Rodney King stuff. If OJ was white, he may well have been convicted. Sooner or later Simpson will have to answer to the Ultimate Judge.

No opinion....

OJ is far down the list unless it has vodka in it. :) Cranberry juice. I'm with TexAg, fermented grape juice is pretty tasty.

He is 70 now and will probably not get in any more trouble so I don't care. I am hiding the cutlery though.

Probably in top three, after Brown and Sanders. Emmitt Smith in there somewhere.

Yes but the prosecution was so inept they were worse than the Browns front office.

OJ Anderson

OJ

On the one question....here are some other OJs that you can consider:

OJ Mayo

OJ Anderson

OJ McDuffie

OJ Howard

OJ Santiago

Or as Chris Rock so accurately put it if he weren't famous he'd be "OJ the GUILTY bus driving niga"

OJ actually called Chris on that and left a message on his answering machine, scary huh. :o

1. OJ Simpson is having his parole hearing this afternoon. Should he be released after serving 9 years in prison for his robbery/kidnapping charges? NO JUST ON PRINCIPLE.

2. Where Does OJ Simpson rank in terms of all time greatest RBs in history? Who would you put ahead of him? LOTS OF GOOD ONES, #32, PAYTON AMONG OTHERS, OJ OK ON TALENT, DEAD LAST ON CHARACTER.

3. Do you think OJ did it.......and by that, you know what I mean. D'UH, "GUILTIEST" MAN EVER LET OFF THE HOOK, WELL UNTIL THE CIVIL TRIAL. ;)

4. Who is the best player named OJ....whose last name is not Simpson? NONE COME TO MIND, OJ KIND OF SOILED THE POOL.

5. What is your favorite fruit juice? OJ or something else? OJ FOR BREAKFAST BUT I CAN ALWAYS GO FOR A GOOD "BLOODY MARY". :lol:

Yes.

Maybe around 8 to 10th best........Sanders, Brown, Sweetness, Dickerson, Campbell, Tomlinson, Sayers, Jackson and probably a few others I cant think of....

Absolutely...

Anderson

Grape

Archived