THE BROWNS BOARD

2017 Board Draft ..... Players Picked By Teams

darren15

A player both Tour and I liked in our fake draft was Anthony Walker from Northwestern. He fell to the fifth before the Colts put him out of his misery. Walker added weight before last yr, couldn't maintain athleticism, and so is viewed as not being able to play in space even though... that's all he did prior to the last college season.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A player both Tour and I liked in our fake draft was Anthony Walker from Northwestern. He fell to the fifth before the Colts put him out of his misery. Walker added weight before last yr, couldn't maintain athleticism, and so is viewed as not being able to play in space even though... that's all he did prior to the last college season.

For me, based upon seeing him in a couple games, Walker just looked like "the other" impact MLB in the draft. Plus having attended Northwestern you know he's a smart player.

• Zombo unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...

Looking at this, and knowing how the players have performed in their teams, I'd say that Carolina Panthers (Fournette, JuJu Smith Schuster) and Packers (Golladay, Watt, Mixon) got the best. 

I might be biased because I can only identify 'big names'. 

What do you guys think?

3 hours ago, Nero said:

Looking at this, and knowing how the players have performed in their teams, I'd say that Carolina Panthers (Fournette, JuJu Smith Schuster) and Packers (Golladay, Watt, Mixon) got the best. 

I might be biased because I can only identify 'big names'. 

What do you guys think?

I had the Jags and Buccs .......Browns picked up Budda Baker :)

Steal of the draft was Houston's 6th pick

On 3/14/2017 at 8:09 AM, darren15 said:

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

• Reuben Foster- ILB
  • Alvin Kamara- RB
  • Marcus Maye - S
  • Davon Godchaux - DT
  • Ryan Switzer - WR
  • Lorenzo Jerome - S
  • Joe Mathis - DE

Just scanning this looked to be a better than average haul...

Archived