THE BROWNS BOARD

The tip of the democratic corruption iceberg?

calfoxwc

Not including Obamao and holder and the rest of his ilk.

This is a mandated attack example of the dishonest mentality of the democratic party.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/08/activist-behind-sexist-letter-to-the-editor-goes-nuclear-after-dem-campaign-cuts-him-loose/

It's a sad time we live in. Partisan politics, yuck.

The Ohio Republican Party & National Republican Party (Gov K-Sick & Company) just did a similar thing to Ed Fitzgerald about a month ago.

We constituents are way down the totem pole, no matter what side of the aisle you lean towards.

There are plenty of examples of both sides being

out of control no principles political crap.

But I don't see it across the board anywhere else except for

the left. They are pros.

C'on Bob, union support aside, you guys have to admit Fitzgerald is something of a stooge.

I'm thinking his campaign will suer the same fate as his namesake.

WSS

Fitz has NO chance to win

Kasich should spend his money on real issues, instead of beating the dead horse he's running against

I didn't like Kasich at first. But I think he has done a good job as Governor and will vote for him.

He started off horrible. His attempt to pass SB5 was misguided. and it failed.

But he has nothing to worry about now because the guy that's running against him has NO chance to win.

It reminds me of the last presidential election

C'on Bob, union support aside, you guys have to admit Fitzgerald is something of a stooge.

I'm thinking his campaign will suffer the same fate as his namesake.

WSS

He is a stooge.

I think K-Sick would have won anyway, I'm just pointing out the sad reality that both sides of the aisle are more in-tune to dirty/nasty campaigns, than people like you & I. I think we should all agree on that, I'm not trying to pick a fight.

It's just hard for me to read about how the "left" or "right" are ruining things. What needs to be written is the "extreme left/right" are ruining things, because it's so very true.

Could be Steve.

I guess I'm talking about the radical folks who get media coverage. Like the Occupy stuff or bombing abortion clinics. Most of us are pretty much in the political center and get swayed right or left depending on the issue(s) at hand.

The only good democrat is one that will support our Constitution,

our 2nd Amendment, and right-to-work laws and smaller government,

and stomping the border closed, and kicking the ILLEGAL sumbeeches out

of our country.

Can't find one, but if I did, I would seriously probably decide to vote for that dem.

Archived