THE BROWNS BOARD

"White Privilege"

WalterWhite

I am indeed talking about indians. If I were talking about "Native Americans". I'd have said "American Indians".

American Indians are doing poorly. They lost their war and their lands but I can't help them with that. What's done is done. Like the blacks it's time to throw away their old resentments and move forward. Nothing is PREVENTING them from being successful except their own attitudes about life. Nobody has a hiring policy where blacks and American Indians need not apply. Those days are over.

True...Native Americans are doing poorly because they choose to. They much prefer to stay on reservations than assimilate.

Many blacks are doing poorly because they choose to as well.

There's a classic example of this if you care to look it up. A study was ran where two resumes were turned in to an office, one with a "white" sounding name and one with a "black" sounding name. It was nothing overt like Quantavious, but it's clear when you read it that one name was perceived as white. The "black" candidate was given much better credentials than the "white" candidate, yet the "white" candidate was chosen almost a significant more amount of the time. When asked why, most recruiters noted the "white" candidate sounded more reliable and responsible. Mind you these people knew nothing about the candidates. Again, things you are pointing to are overt. Both white and black men and women are born into crappy situations, but I am playing with loaded dice.

Cops have reported that by in large they trust white people to be safer and easier to trust. the common response to that is to show those statistics of who is committing crimes which always has black men at the top, yada yada. But for the one gang-banging black man there's 10 who are just normal people. However, it's a subconscious belief that they more dangerous when most are law-abiding citizens just like you and me.

Black citizens are still coming out of the ghetto and poverty situations. I laugh when people throw out the American Dream nonsense and like it's some amazingly easy thing to just leave that life when it includes family and friends. White poverty is seen as people trying to make ends meet while black poverty is seen as a bunch of thugs who can't do better for themselves. It's a double standard that if you don't believe I can't really prove over the internet.

Lastly, look at the positions of power and influence and see the disparity. If you have kids, how many of their teachers are black or another minority? How many top level executives are a minority? Barack Obama is black sure but what he actually does is limited by, you guessed it, a group of white men. It's a subconscious realization that the people in power are white and look out for the interest of their own. The only thing other thing I'll say is I'm not suggesting we're still in slave times and on the whole society is getting better. BUT, white men still hold the keys to the car. It's a hard wall to break down but I hope you consider it. I'm not gonna keep going with it all but I won't squash your beliefs either. Have a good day.

Same old tired white guilt gibberish. Blacks, with the help of guilt ridden white liberals have created the situation they are in, and any negative perception that exists of black people is only because they have brought it upon themselves....80% of black children raised without a father in the home that are the products of baby popping mamas and irresponsible black men that run around impregnating every irresponsible female hood rat with their legs spread apart. High crime rates and the disproportionate number of blacks in prison are the result of a fatherless upbringing. There is no excuse for being lazy and irresponsible.

Foget about white privelege, it's the attitude of black privilege thats a larger problem ...the sense of entitlement, and that the white man "owes us". Before welfare most blacks lived as family units... a mother, father and children all living under one roof...post welfare family units seem rare. Every conceivable social program has been put in place to help blacks, yet it still isn't enough....must have something to do with white privilege.

Then there's those black children that criticize other black children for studying by accusing them of "acting white"...Dr. Ben Carson grew up in one of Detroits worst crime infested neighborhoods to become one of the top neurosurgeons in the country. There simply is no excuse.

Two 8yold black girls accusing each other of sucking dick and accusing the other of being "more black" than the other ...among a bunch of other foul mouth shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR0SUTj7L88

Using a racial hatred attack on whites as a political movement doesn't

get the likes of Obamao, and his regime, and Jesse Jackson, and the rest,

votes and money.

But it's happening around the country.

And it's very dangerous - check all the assaults around the country, on the sidebar:

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/07/hate-crime-mob-attacks-in-cincinnati/

Sad. You go to a county fair, or something, and ten black kids walk past you...

do you keep an eye out for an attack? It's happening often, around the country.

Here in Ohio, Toledo, Cincy, Akron, Columbus...for starters.

Yes - if you are white, and get assaulted by a group of black kids - Obamao and holder

and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, etc, will all demand you get prosecuted

for using mace to protect yourself from serious injury.

This is a violent, out of control, Obamao/holder agitated subculture, and condoned

by their silence, if the victims are white, and the attackers are black.

It's all going upside down, inside out, and bass ackwards in this country under this

dirtbag president and his corrupt ag.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

They don't have to be permanent.

Still it takes a concerted effort on the members of whatever group you are talking about to change them. That, sir, is the American dream.

WSS

That concerted effort doesn't seem to be on the agenda though

Archived