THE BROWNS BOARD

Looking at the last 30 posted in the Political Discussion forum

Browns149

14 were started by cal

10 were started by diehard

Why?

My thinking would be, most people enjoy their lives.

Very few people don't enjoy their lives, or maybe they DO enjoy their lives, but they hate the fact they do.

And only one looked up to see who started the posts. Strange.

It didn't take much effort. Unless you think counting is difficult

You two are like clockwork

I succeed at drawing out the strange comments. Like yours.

Cool.

Now back to the topic.

Why do the majority of the political posts get posted by you and cal?

some of you may have noticed the title of this forum is political discussion. That's why everything here is centered politics and stuff like that. No most of us don't spend every waking moment thinking about politics but when we visit a political discussion forum well, you get it right? I personally don't spend 24 hours a day thinking about the Cleveland Browns but, of course when I log on to the Browns discussion board that's the primary topic. And, as always, you are free to start any topics you think might be worthy of discussion. As a matter of fact we encourage it.

WSS

I've noticed over the years that libs tend to not start threads much, they

just attack any posts that don't add to the vague and emotionalist mystique

of attacking conservative's posts.

The other trend is, they don't engage in any subject that critizes lib/progressive/marxist/sumbeech

politicians.

I mean, when was the last time that any lib on this board criticized Peelosi? Or dirtbag Obamao mafia holder?

Or Obamao himself? Or Reid?

But take note when we get a rep pres, and if reps can get the senate, you watch them come out of

the silence, and the bitter feigned "outrage" will be all over this place.

No, other folks don't get around to starting threads....

like on the Brownsboard, I don't start many, because they

are already started.

I don't keep liberal count of who starts what threads about stuff.

Libs do that. Anybody is welcome to start their own threads.

Come on, Browns149, what political subjects

would YOU like to talk about?

Start some threads !

I started this thread

And I got the typical/standard answer I thought I would get. From both sides really.

some of you may have noticed the title of this forum is political discussion. That's why everything here is centered politics and stuff like that. No most of us don't spend every waking moment thinking about politics but when we visit a political discussion forum well, you get it right? I personally don't spend 24 hours a day thinking about the Cleveland Browns but, of course when I log on to the Browns discussion board that's the primary topic. And, as always, you are free to start any topics you think might be worthy of discussion. As a matter of fact we encourage it.

WSS

I like this forum, for the most part, because it's funny to me. The fact that people are on such opposite sides of an issue, makes this forum an entertaining read.

The articles are almost always biased to the posters party. And then the reactions from the other side are just as biased.

Politics are just man made news to me. Both sides make mountains out of stuff that has very little to do with normal life. Politicans seem to talk just to hear themselves talk. They acomplish very little for the job they were elected to do. And for the most part, a politician would rather screw over the other side then actually do something that helps.

But, I guess if we all agreed, this forum wouldn't excist. And that would be sad and boring

and yet, some people are afraid to have a dumb opinion, so

they get honked off about other people bringing up

subjects they don't want to take part in, ya?

Hey, there isn't any "fear" nothin. This place is just fun to gripe about

politics.

Libs lambasted Bush and Cheney for eight freakin years. Every single day, any subject.

But now? They don't want ObaMao criticized. Funny how those things work. hahaha.

There are several of us who don't mind having dumb opinions on the board, and some of em

are smart opinions. Hashing it all out is fun.

Except when the liberal side thinks it's bad, bad, bad to criticize the president,

but you watch when the marxist dishonest sumbeech tyrant leaves our WH.

and yet, some people are afraid to have a dumb opinion, so

they get honked off about other people bringing up

subjects they don't want to take part in, ya?

Hey, there isn't any "fear" nothin. This place is just fun to gripe about

politics.

Libs lambasted Bush and Cheney for eight freakin years. Every single day, any subject.

But now? They don't want ObaMao criticized. Funny how those things work. hahaha.

I have no problem with people criticizing Obama. He desreves most of it. As did Bush.

And the next POTUS will have his/her critics as well.

It just seems easier for people to be critical, then offer soultions.

Well, I bashed bush for not closing the freakin border more.

Now I bash obaMao for opening it up to terrorists, illegal gang members,

pedophiles, serial killers and a few decent mexicans who want to come

here and work, and giving them all sorts of benefits, including the

soon? to be announced obamao "amnesty" so they can vote.

And, for declaring war on our 2nd and 1st Amendments, and probably others,

out entire Constitution, and a whole bunch of other stuff, plus letting the

whole world fall apart, including trading terrorist prisoners for bergdahl, the traitor kind,

and letting our soldier stay in Mexico, and letting our American prisoners stay held in N. Korea,

doing very little about isis/isil in Iraq and Syria, (should have armed the Kurds, moron obamao),

and doing absolutely nothing of significance to stop the russians from deciding that obamao

is a paper tiger in an empty suit with a "I HEART STALIN" on the lapel, arming drug cartels

to blame it on American gun owners (major fail), and doing nothing to prevent Benghazi deaths,

....the list is much longer.

So, I just bought a terrific book that you all might enjoy this winter..when you have time to read,

"The Corruption Chronicles - Obama's Big Secrecy, Big Corruption, and Big Government" by

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch.

Now, he explains that Judicial Watch came about, as a watchdog over the Clinton years.

and they also went after the Bush admin a few times.

And now? Bigtime missions to protect our Constitution and our country from the marxist, corrupt dirtbag

in our WH.

I'm thinking maybe you shouldn't confuse "being scared" with "being pissed off" ^_^

That sounds like the same thing

I remember a few posters, who were obviously liberal wingnuts, going

ballistic on me, because they blamed Bush for the high gas prices.

They were 2 something......a gallon.

More special than that, was the feigned "indignation" of Bush and Cheney

outing Victoria Plame. Which, never happened......

That went on for months if not years.

Archived