THE BROWNS BOARD

Comedian Steven Crowder owns TYT's souls

jbluhm86

I was expecting that to be way funnier, tyt are an easy target too theres really no excuse for it not being funny

It was funny faggot.

The only thing he didn't do was say "right???" a million times to get confirmation from his echo chamber.

omg I just watched more of it and it gets worse. It literally gets less funny by the minute. It's 5 minutes of completely uninspired repetetive non comedy. Can you imagine what Tosh would do to TYT if given the task? Now there's comedic talent...anyway is this guy supposed to be somebody cause i've never heard of him.

Here, watch some talented comedians take down the Clintons......

Don't watch TYT, so maybe there's more to it there. But I didn't get the humor and he really played out the joke. But that Crowder guy gets the anti-SJW types touching themselves, so to each their own.

TYT are funded by Qatar and shit, cenk denies the armenian genocide, and cenk shouts down anybody who has a different opinion than him while saying "trying to have a reasonable discussion here and this asshole with a different opinion calls me"

While the girl pretty much echos everything he says

Pretty accurate

Can you imagine what Tosh would do to TYT if given the task? Now there's comedic talent...

...Here, watch some talented comedians take down the Clintons...

Crowder has a sketch where he's pretending to be Bob Ross painting Mohammed. Google it. The man literally has a fatwa calling for his death from Muslims all over the world. I doubt Tosh or any of those "comedic talents" on SNL have the stones to do something like that.

Archived