THE BROWNS BOARD

WATCH: Morning Joe is definitely RIGHT about Trump on this one…

OldBrownsFan

Trump does not seem to be able to let go of any slight against him either real or implied without attacking back. He needs to stop it. It is not good politics and goes back to temperament which the dems are using against Trump.

He can easily attack those who attack him by using his surrogates to go out and make the case while he stays on message of attacking Hillary Clinton. That is what he should be doing IMO as it makes him look like he is staying out of the mud and is above the fray. Let others in his campaign go out and make the case against those attacking him while he stays focused and on message about his plans for the future of the country and staying on message in his attacks against Clinton.

http://therightscoop.com/watch-morning-joe-is-definitely-right-about-trump-on-this-one/

Oh ya OBF, well we know your record........

I'm voting for Trump Diehard...I would like to see him win...but since I am not a huge fan of Trumps I don't see the need to cheerlead for him...I just think he is better than Clinton and I am voting the lesser of two evils.

For Trump himself to constantly be responding to every slight that comes his way only makes him look unfit to be president. Plus it is not necessary when he can have others in his campaign go out and respond to those who criticize him. Trump doesn't need to do it himself.

My dad made this exact analysis to me last weekend. My parents are raging conservatives but im really not sure they're gonna vote fir trump. Hillary they cant stand but i wonder if obama was running against trump whether or not my dad at leastbwoyld vote for him over trump.

I dont think people really realize how personally distastefu this trump guy is to older long time higher educated republicans. And it was completely unnecessary and avoidable. I beleive 100% that trump could have by all rights already won the race. Like the polls would be so bad that hillary would contemplate fabricating an excuse to drop out so she wouldnt get trounced again and effectively end her political career

Trump does not seem to be able to let go of any slight against him either real or implied without attacking back. He needs to stop it. It is not good politics and goes back to temperament which the dems are using against Trump.

He can easily attack those who attack him by using his surrogates to go out and make the case while he stays on message of attacking Hillary Clinton. That is what he should be doing IMO as it makes him look like he is staying out of the mud and is above the fray. Let others in his campaign go out and make the case against those attacking him while he stays focused and on message about his plans for the future of the country and staying on message in his attacks against Clinton.

http://therightscoop.com/watch-morning-joe-is-definitely-right-about-trump-on-this-one/

He's just a d bag. Like suing those chefs cause they backed out of opening a restaurantbin trump tower that he really wanted....cause they're hispanic and wont attach their name to his after his rhetoric. Its like he thinks he can command the free market just with his name

Sign a contract, back out

There's usually consequences for that sort of thing - Trump's team likely wasted time/money on that deal.

And nothing was wrong with his rhetoric, the media portrayed it to be "all mexicans are rapists" which is not the case.

Worth noting that 80% of women crossing the border illegally get raped along the way though.

No, I don't think the contract Trump had with the restaurant included a provision to violate it if you felt triggered.

I'm voting for Trump Diehard...I would like to see him win...but since I am not a huge fan of Trumps I don't see the need to cheerlead for him...I just think he is better than Clinton and I am voting the lesser of two evils.

For Trump himself to constantly be responding to every slight that comes his way only makes him look unfit to be president. Plus it is not necessary when he can have others in his campaign go out and respond to those who criticize him. Trump doesn't need to do it himself.

I was joking.

When they signed that contract they likely werent aware he was a raging xenophobe who would paint most of their people as murderers and rapists albeit "some" he would acknowledge as decent.

None of you would work for a second, contract or not, with a black guy who turned out to be a raging anti white make culture bashing racist. You wouldnt, and nobody would blame you.

Sign a contract, back out

There's usually consequences for that sort of thing - Trump's team likely wasted time/money on that deal.

And nothing was wrong with his rhetoric, the media portrayed it to be "all mexicans are rapists" which is not the case.

Worth noting that 80% of women crossing the border illegally get raped along the way though.

When they signed that contract they likely werent aware he was a raging xenophobe who would paint most of their people as murderers and rapists albeit "some" he would acknowledge as decent.

None of you would work for a second, contract or not, with a black guy who turned out to be a raging anti white make culture bashing racist. You wouldnt, and nobody would blame you.

Mexican isn't a race and Trump didn't come close to painting most of their people as such.

Referring to people Mexico is sending across the border illegally - who commit disproportionate amount of crimes relative to their population size

And Mexico hands out a pamphlet giving them advice for how to be successful at illegally crossing (https://www.eagleforum.org/topics/amnesty/Mexican-Guidebook.pdf) so you better believe they are sending them.

I was joking.

I try to call it as I see it Diehard. As a Cruz supporter in the primaries I thought Cruz made the mistake of his career by going to the RNC convention and not endorsing Trump. That decision might end his hopes of ever being president. After Cruz got booed off the stage there was no need for Trump to attack Cruz anymore, Cruz had already inflicted enough damage against himself. Trump though couldn't help himself and after the RNC convention brought up the whole Oswald and Cruz's father conspiracy again as well as threatening to finance Super Pacs against fellow republicans Cruz and Kasich among others. Just dumb on Trump's part.

Trump is sort of (well very) childish at times. But still better then Clintoon.

That is why he has my vote. Clinton should be very beatable this year with all of her baggage and that is where Trump should be focused every day..crooked Hillary....to unite the republicans all Trump has to do is just keep his attacks focused where they should be and stay out of the weeds.

I realized how unpopular Hillary Clinton is with some democrats when my dad (who thinks the devil is a republican) and has never voted republican in his life said he would have considered voting for Kasich this year if he won the primary.

That is why he has my vote. Clinton should be very beatable this year with all of her baggage and that is where Trump should be focused every day..crooked Hillary....to unite the republicans all Trump has to do is just keep his attacks focused where they should be and stay out of the weeds.

I realized how unpopular Hillary Clinton is with some democrats when my dad (who thinks the devil is a republican) and has never voted republican in his life said he would have considered voting for Kasich this year if he won the primary.

Hillary wasn't even popular in her own convention - https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/dnc-installing-white-noise-machines-for-hillarys-speech-video

They chanted "Hillary" during her speech to drown out the boos - pretty effectively really

--

Outside the RNC you had people on the left/democrats protesting - and people protesting the protesters basically.

Outside the DNC you had democrats protesting their own party's convention - in pretty inclement weather

Hillary wasn't even popular in her own convention - https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/dnc-installing-white-noise-machines-for-hillarys-speech-video

They chanted "Hillary" during her speech to drown out the boos - pretty effectively really

--

Outside the RNC you had people on the left/democrats protesting - and people protesting the protesters basically.

Outside the DNC you had democrats protesting their own party's convention - in pretty inclement weather

Trump is up against a crooked mainstream media who downplayed anything negative at the DNC convention.

How big was the walkout from the DNC when Hillary nominated?

The level of media bias in reporting the Democratic National Convention is as high as I have ever seen outside of North Korea and the old Soviet bloc. The GOP convention was declared a disaster many times during its four-day run, but the DNC, reeling from revelations of the rigging of the primary contests, is getting far more benign descriptors, as the media avert their eyes from unpleasant realities.

--

So why hasnt trump basically already won? Theres only one reason and it resides on his face just below his nose....can you guess?

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Mexico "sends"... shades of the Cuban boat crisis?

Put, "Some, I assume, are good people," a statement not consistent with thinking "majority", with, "They're drug dealers... they're rapists," and how can you come to a conclusion that Trump thinks the majority are not criminals?

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Mexico "sends"... shades of the Cuban boat crisis?

Put, "Some, I assume, are good people," a statement not consistent with thinking "majority", with, "They're drug dealers... they're rapists," and how can you come to a conclusion that Trump thinks the majority are not criminals?

He was referring to illegal immigrants - not all Mexicans

How does that make it better?

Because it's factual - even though it's triggering to talk bad about illegal immigrants.

80% of central american women get raped on their journey to cross illegally.

Drugs pour over the border - some of the biggest cartel trafficking routes are along the border.

It's a breeding ground for human trafficking and other crimes.

He's calling it like it is - the border is a dangerous place.

Referring to criminals as criminals is much different than referring to an entire country as criminals - which he did not do

To be clear...

You are stating that the majority of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border commit crimes in addition to entering the country illegally?

To be clear...

You are stating that the majority of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border commit crimes in addition to entering the country illegally?

No I was saying they all commit a crime by entering.

But a lot are criminals in other ways as well

They represent about 3% of the population but commit 9% of homicides, 30% of kidnappings

That's only of who's convicted - 80% of women getting raped crossing the border, that's a problem. Securing the border is better for everyone

I agree that somehow better securing the border isnt a terrible idea edpecially now that we could have people from the middle east making their way in that way. That being said wall trump sounds like a giant money sink and edifice to his ego. As evidenced by "the wall just got 10 feet higher, believe me". Just make it block out the sun then. Make it a 1k feet high go for it.

I agree that somehow better securing the border isnt a terrible idea edpecially now that we could have people from the middle east making their way in that way. That being said wall trump sounds like a giant money sink and edifice to his ego. As evidenced by "the wall just got 10 feet higher, believe me". Just make it block out the sun then. Make it a 1k feet high go for it.

Trump's real wall proposal is more reasonable. His position accounts for not building it where there's natural barriers and such - but you have to make it sound big and glorious, as is the Trump style.

To be clear...

it doesn't matter if a majority or minority of them commit violent crimes against

Americans...

don't you think it's prudent to stop ALL OF THEM FROM COMING OVER ILLEGALLY? Like, NOW ?

Archived