THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Football Season

Zombo

We survived.

Sorry I brought Ghoolie back, but the place was dead. He is contained to one thread a week now, so if he is your taste, enjoy, if he is not ... Avoid.

As for the Browns, The Great Zomboni is offering us a glimpse of what is to come with two early sure-fire predictions:

Robert Griffin will make the Pro Bowl this year.

Joe Haden will have the finest year of his career.

That is all for now.

Go Browns.

Z

The best time of the year is nearly upon us! I've been quiet as I moved to beautiful south florida recently and have been soaking it in. On a related note, Z, I don't think I will get tickets through the backers group but love to try and be part of pre-game activities for the dolphins game. I just had too many strings between family who are dolphins fans, uncle jimmy knows a guy etc, to buy tickets without them involved.

Anywho, the WR situation is by far the group I'm watching the most early in camp. Who is gonna emerge as that guy after hopefully Coleman and Gordon (believe it when I see it)? A really interesting scenario at that position will be unfolded in time. Also really excited for my favorite player the Browns drafted in Scooby Wright. I made no bones about it that I thought this dude would be an impact starter and the fact we got him so low is awesome. I won't be surprised at all if by early in the season if not week 1 Scooby is playing a significant role on the defense.

I'll put on my yearly 1st day of Training Camp hat and say 16-0 and Super Bowl.

Does the hat say, "Make the Browns Great Again"?

NOW.... I know it's football time....

LMFOL!! "What if Jimmy Garoppulo out plays Tom?". If the Mona Lisa Vito story was not good enough for the Pats media meat-head's Bellycheck, try bringing back the Coors Light Twins- Here's to Football to your presser.."I Luv, a media that don't know shit. Girls with big Perky Tits. And Twins".. :D (now it's football season)

Finally! I look forward to seeing what our offense looks like built around RG3, but I'm apprehensive to see what our defense looks like, as they were much further away from being good compared to the offense. I am confident in that the Browns will look far more prepared on game day, and I expect to see obvious signs of improvement in pre-season games.

Thank you God that I'm alive to see the start of another year!

Thank you God that I'm alive to see the start of another year!

Pace yourself, Kid... you don't want to wear that one out too early...

Pace yourself, Kid... you don't want to wear that one out too early...

lol I hear ya, but back in April I wasn't so sure............

We survived.

Sorry I brought Ghoolie back, but the place was dead. He is contained to one thread a week now, so if he is your taste, enjoy, if he is not ... Avoid.

As for the Browns, The Great Zomboni is offering us a glimpse of what is to come with two early sure-fire predictions:

Robert Griffin will make the Pro Bowl this year.

Joe Haden will have the finest year of his career.

That is all for now.

Go Browns.

Z

If RG is making the pro bowl that must mean Cam has a ridiculous sophomore campaign and Coleman turns out to be a beast. Sounds good

Archived