THE BROWNS BOARD

owner front office different opinion then coaches?

beare

BS Sports' Jason La Canfora "continues to hear" that coach Hue Jackson and his staff is "all in" on Myles Garrett at No. 1, but the front office and owner Jimmy Haslam is leaning more toward Mitchell Trubisky.

The "owner badly wants a QB," according to La Canfora. Haslam was said to be the one who banged the table for Johnny Manziel a couple years back, and that obviously backfired terribly. Maybe Haslam should consider refraining from meddling in personnel decisions and try and let his staff turn around this franchise. However, it sounds like the front office is also in his corner on this one, wanting a potential franchise passer. Garrett is a legitimate game-changer, and the "football guys," as in the coaching staff, know it. EVP Sashi Brown spoke earlier this week and hinted the pick will either be Garrett or Trubisky.

I think it be a HUGE MISTAKE to take trubisky at 1 over garrett

La canfora... don't believe it

Every time MKC speaks this Jason La Canfora has to speak for her again.. Or sleep with her again :o. Fire this Leaking spare tire named Mary would be a good start..She's a media mingling Ba FOON!! funny after 3 days we all the sudden add in a character in Haslem now wanting Trib & now the 1st split both want Garrett..what would make my day is MKC running card to Roger

How does anyone outside of the building have even the smallest clue of what they're thinking? Man, people just like to throw shit at the wall.

BS Sports' Jason La Canfora "cGarrett is a legitimate game-changer

As has been said, How much did Bosa 'change' the Chargers.....

I wouldn't be a bit surprised that Haslam has let the Harvard Committee know that he wants a shiney new QB for his truck stops...I mean football team.

........I wonder what the homeless guy thinks we should do.

I have ONE question.....

WHY do some of you accept this bullshit gossip & speculation as FACT when this FO has a track record of not leaking anything?

I think some of you need to take a nap for a week & wake up to the truth which will be known by then.

Mike

I have ONE question.....

WHY do some of you accept this bullshit gossip & speculation as FACT when this FO has a track record of not leaking anything?

I think some of you need to take a nap for a week & wake up to the truth which will be known by then.

Mike

Mike, ..nobody has accepted it in this thread.....every answer so far says so....

As has been said, How much did Bosa 'change' the Chargers.....

I wouldn't be a bit surprised that Haslam has let the Harvard Committee know that he wants a shiney new QB for his truck stops...I mean football team.

........I wonder what the homeless guy thinks we should do.

Bosa had 10.5 sacks and won NFL DROTY while missing four games at the second most important position in the game. I'll take it.

ONly for an idiot Browns fan. Who wants to keep losing. Garrett is ordinary. He can be duplicated in the 2,3 and 4th rounds. Not a difference maker, doesn't touch the ball, and is easily nullified with play selection and double teams. Bosa is better than Garrett by far (smarter and more physical) but he didn't make squat difference in SD.

Trubisky is the #1 pick of this draft. Not even close.

Paxton Lynch.

Bosa had 10.5 sacks and won NFL DROTY while missing four games at the second most important position in the game. I'll take it.

...and yet, WE beat Bosa's team.....with an OL of Joe Thomas and some refugees.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't take Garrett.....but don't be counting on him to win us football games. He can't throw any TD's. He's one of the eleven guys that are supposed to tackle people.

He's only one player, just like everyone else. Did Wentz really change the Eagles by himself?

Nope..But I'd take Wentz over this QB draft class. Image all the free time we'd have B) 4 WR's minus 1 still equals us landing Kessler too

Mike, ..nobody has accepted it in this thread.....every answer so far says so....

Point taken & I stand corrected. Thanks John.

Mike

Well.... ok. If we take him, I won't count on him winning us any games by himself. I would count on him making an abysmal defense better.

The abysmal defense certainly does need help doesn't it.......and so does our abysmal offense.......we were abysmal.

We were the Abominable Abysmal.

The abysmal defense certainly does need help doesn't it.......and so does our abysmal offense.......we were abysmal.

We were the Abominable Abysmal.

The worst year in my career as a Browns fan. And that's saying something because there have been some really bad ones.

Every time MKC speaks this Jason La Canfora has to speak for her again.. Or sleep with her again :o. Fire this Leaking spare tire named Mary would be a good start..She's a media mingling Ba FOON!! funny after 3 days we all the sudden add in a character in Haslem now wanting Trib & now the 1st split both want Garrett..what would make my day is MKC running card to Roger

Mary Kay all mad because Sashi said she has the Patriots on speed dial. I don't doubt it's true. I heard more Garropolo crap to the Browns on ESPN before the Celtics-Bulls game. They won't let that one die either. Unless Sashi is totally lying- that rumor should have been dead and buried after the presser.

La-Can't-for-ya hates the Browns and his stuff is click fodder. You would hope after the Johnny Football fiasco Haslam has learned not to listen to street people, and let the Front Office do the picking.

Nope..But I'd take Wentz over this QB draft class.

Me too....

So, when people speculate we will trade up to get our QB, it makes me wonder why we would pass on one when we have the pick(this year AND last year).....but then suddenly give 2 firsts(or the equivalent or more) for one thats not deemed to be so great....

Doesnt make any sense....

Archived