THE BROWNS BOARD

Andrew Berry and Sashi presser

LondonBrown

I would allow it. But, it comes with a lengthy asylum stay for as long as I think you are still goobers. And I suspect it would be a long, long time before that would happen. :ph34r:

I assume I get credit for the 3 years I've been in this asylum since JM was drafted and I appeared. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume I get credit for the 3 years I've been in this asylum since JM was drafted and I appeared. :D

NO, as far as I can tell, that is a self inflicted wound by virtue of your choice to attend TAMU. I mean, that is why you are being committed in the first place!! :P

Just saying that my review led me to conclude that our draft need is greater at FS, far greater than I'd previously thought... that we have more and better options at SS... not that at we have a rostered pair ready to roll in a Cover-2.

Powell's ceiling? We'll see... Seattle's not exactly the easiest 2ndary to break into. He was a good Buckeye who "brought it" from many spots in Fickle's D, and has the "FS speed" and size to cover TEs. But I'm not saying he's the answer at FS... just that he has more FS potential than Reynolds, who lacks FS speed, but also hits hard and seems like a better fit at SS.

My Bottom line...

• I love Adams, who I think has the talent and physical gifts to play either Safety spot, but I'm not sure I draft him intending to put him at FS.
  • I have questions about Hooker that I've posted before...
  • I love Marcus Williams and his value at #33.
  • I really like Josh Jones' SS value in the 2nd... and recently saw him mocked as a late-1st.

Give me Williams and our rostered SS candidates, and I think we'll make great strides shoring up our deep middle.

Your sleeper's won't pass the nfl scouting experts :P (you could be one). Josh Jones at 6'1 220 with 4.41 40's won't get to 2nd round imo. :mad: Adams 6' 214 a 4.56 40. imo take the guarantee of Ladimore, Adams or Hooker by getting up to 3-5. Whitner got slower from a 4.45 40 at combine. Tyvis Powell at 6'3 211 if he can still run anywhere near his 4.46 at combine, maybe our starter.My problem with Ed Reynolds as a 3 time waiver of Philly,(Poyer clone) yes Ed's a scrappy tackler but just as I.Campbell 4.57 40 speed :P.neither can jump either(combine #'s). If were reaching into 2nd round at any Safety as a last tackler I like Maye,Des King than M.Williams(4.56).Obi is another freak athlete at 6'4"224 that can run a 4.4 40 but his coverage,wrapping & tackling angles needs work..For years #1.our Safety's have had just average 40 times. #2.No help to stopping the run. #3. be a drop dead tackler....Lets find all 3 B)

That high pointing the ball catch 2 hander at 1 min. told me than Cory was not just a body catcher. blow it up the defender got ball but not the lock in Cory's hands..1st game against his idol Steve Smith..a man can hope

Coleman is a stud? What the fuck are you smoking? Dude, don't be an idiot.

There's my lil man...

Don't have the sack eh? Run your mouth incessantly, but don't have the stones to back it up?

Why is it the biggest internet tough guys are the biggest pussies in real life?

Your sleeper's won't pass the nfl scouting experts :P (you could be one). Josh Jones at 6'1 220 with 4.41 40's won't get to 2nd round imo. :mad: Adams 6' 214 a 4.56 40. imo take the guarantee of Ladimore, Adams or Hooker by getting up to 3-5. Whitner got slower from a 4.45 40 at combine. Tyvis Powell at 6'3 211 if he can still run anywhere near his 4.46 at combine, maybe our starter.My problem with Ed Reynolds as a 3 time waiver of Philly,(Poyer clone) yes Ed's a scrappy tackler but just as I.Campbell 4.57 40 speed :P.neither can jump either(combine #'s). If were reaching into 2nd round at any Safety as a last tackler I like Maye,Des King than M.Williams(4.56).Obi is another freak athlete at 6'4"224 that can run a 4.4 40 but his coverage,wrapping & tackling angles needs work..For years #1.our Safety's have had just average 40 times. #2.No help to stopping the run. #3. be a drop dead tackler....Lets find all 3 B)

Pretty much my analysis... I thought I was reaching for J. Jones in my mock at 2.01, but figured I had to. But with our possibilities at SS, I'm thinking Marcus Williams at that spot... then the other Jones, Sidney, at 2.20, since his achilles-dinged stock seems on the rebound.

I don't want to spend the draft capital to move up for Adams. In part because of the picks that I think will be at 12, but plus the above mentioned candidates in hand. Hooker? I'm just seeing a more complete player in Williams. What I give up in ball skills looks more than offset by tackling. Lattimore? Again, just so many close options later... not as good, but close. And then add in the durability questions the latter two have and I can let them go if neither is in the mix at 12.

Obi? I was on that train early when it left the Sr. Bowl, but got off it when I found J. Jones at the next station. While I could still pick Obi, my other, preferred options would have to be gone.

There's my lil man...

Appears you can put down your burden... and I can go back to total ignore.

Archived