THE BROWNS BOARD

Building the Browns: Episode 1

D Bone

Fired up for the draft!

I'll bet more than a couple come off this roster to become Browns.

http://www.seniorbowl.com/rosters-2017.php?squad=south

My picks: Jordan Willis DE KSU, OJ Howard TE Bama (if we are lucky), Josh Reynolds WR TAMU, Carlos Watkins DT Clemson

Fired up for the draft!

I'll bet more than a couple come off this roster to become Browns.

http://www.seniorbowl.com/rosters-2017.php?squad=south

My picks: Jordan Willis DE KSU, OJ Howard TE Bama (if we are lucky), Josh Reynolds WR TAMU, Carlos Watkins DT Clemson

I think so too. Will be interesting to see who & how many.

I am also pumped to see William's D develop.

Mike

Fired up for the draft!

Excited about Greg Williams .....kick ass D coming

I am also pumped to see William's D develop.

Mike

Try as I might....(and I AM trying)......just cant get there.....

The end result of having a steady flow of negative experiences, disappointment, and unfulfillment fed into a person where they get to the point where their anger circuits just sort of burn out and they accept disillusionment.

At the rate they BUILD and then TEAR DOWN the Browns....there could be a GREAT MANY episodes.

Exactly.....Im in wait and see mode......and seem to be stuck there.....

Maybe....perhaps....hopefully.....I will feel a tingle of excitement when I watch Garrett crush someones QB.....over and over again...or maybe....perhaps....a few TD catches from Coleman.......

THAT would be a great way to open the season.....and Game 2?......more of the same....

Some folks are just a little slower than others, Mud... Here's an idea. Stand next to Ghoolie... you'll look really fast then.

Excited about Greg Williams .....kick ass D coming

"I don't care what f****n' school you're from..." Quote of the clip from our new DC, but Kirby, Al and Walker all impressed me with their communication skills in their segments.

Speaking of Al... Lord, I'll take half his energy if and when I hit 70...

And speaking of the clip... I was impressed with its production values... nicely done, News5...

I cannot wait for 2nd installment. Looks like it is going to pull back the curtain a bit on our player selection process... at least the early stages with the scouts hashing out their takes. But I think/hope we'll see the parallel efforts of the Analytics Dept as well. The merging of the two with the Staff and Pro scouting inputs as well? Fingers crossed...

Thanks for posting this, D...

Some folks are just a little slower than others, Mud... Here's an idea. Stand next to Ghoolie...

Thanks....but, no thanks.....

Will say ....after re-reading that definition for Jaded, that I may not be there 100%....cause my anger circuits have not burned out.....so, there's hope.....

No worries Mud. Just buy yourself one of my Diplomatico Reserva Especial 12 y.o. sipping rums and start an hour before the first pick. You'll be ready to rock n roll in no time flat and enjoy the entire experience. Just save some for days 2 and 3. :D

or to speak the truth.....even when it hurts...and goes against "popular" opinion...

DePo? is that you?

"When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta

Imagine the horror if the Browns unanimously agree that some other player, and not Garrett is their clear cut, #1 choice.....Once his name was called, the torch and pitchfork stores would sell out pretty quickly.

With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Brad Kayaa

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................

I like Kaaya - a lot actually. (not 1 overall though) ;)

Great story the whole Jamie Meder thing, truly good guy as shown by what he has done for his partner, and he loves being a Brown.

No kidding. I don't buy jerseys any more, but if I did, it would be his.

Archived