THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns A Candidate For Home Box Office's "Hard Knocks"

BrownsDawgPound

If this front office messes up this draft, we could also be looking at Simon Cowell bringing in a football version blend of American Idol with America's Got Talent coming to Cleveland in 2018. It can't be any worse than what we've been sentenced to already.

The Movie Draft Day had a FO guy for the Cleveland Browns in 2014 refraining from a 1st round QB prospect he felt had shakey character while he drafted a play making LBer ironically named Mack instead. We had Hoyer here that had a similar story to the QB in the movie Cleveland already had (Brian Drew) who was well respected by teammates for all his hard work put into a healthy return from injury. The eerie part of that movie was whoever wrote the script had a much better understanding/vision of what was on our door step than Farmer. Then again, so does Ronnie Milsap.

Can we get any FREAKIN luckier? And I don't feel like saying FREAKIN if you know what I mean...

I'm at a loss to why people wouldn't want this. A distraction? Come on. That's the lamest excuse I've heard.

It's called "The Observer Effect".

• 1 month later...

It's Grossi, so take it with a grain or two of salt, but...

Tony GrossiVerified account @TonyGrossi

Per a source, Browns have been told they will not be drafted to appear on Hard Knocks. Multiple teams being considered. Browns are relieved.

• 4 weeks later...

And it's the Tampa Bay Bucs...

Browns avoid 'Hard Knocks' as Buccaneers are chosen for show

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/04/browns_avoid_hard_knocks_as_bu.html

I'm with Gipper. Not spending the $18 more a month just to watch it. It already costs me that much for Fox Sports Ohio to get all the Cavs games.

I'm with Gipper. Not spending the $18 more a month just to watch it. It already costs me that much for Fox Sports Ohio to get all the Cavs games.

Me neither as it's "free" with my HBO subscription... :)

feel lucky.I drop 18 a month to get Redzone & Drennan on STO.. Cavs & Tribes games are all blacked out..these damn rednecks

I have never missed a Hard Knocks episode, and won't start any time soon... The Bucs are turning the corner, and this season should be a good look behind the curtain of a team on the rise.

Archived