THE BROWNS BOARD

Plan to see "Fury" Westside Steve?

hx214

I've been waiting for the release of this one for a while. I find WWII tanks and planes very interesting.

Saw it yesterday, and enjoyed it. It doesn't break any new grounds and it's not Saving Private Ryan, but It did a good job showing how outclassed the American tanks were at the end of the war against the Tiger tanks Germany was using. Also showed how much of a crazy son of a bitch you had to be to be a tank commander...

Its pretty cool that the Tiger tank they used in the film is the the last working one in existence and the first real Tiger tank to be used in a film.

One of the first films in a long time I wasn't pissed off paying $11 to see in the theater...

i grew up on series like 'rat patrol' and 'combat'.

then all of a sudden we're going to introduce you to some B-52 bombers in '12 oclock high'.

best WW2 movie was private ryan but the series 'band of brothers' squashes that out like a light lit candle.

It is a good movie. A guy's movie. But it is good since my niece has her boyfriend graduate from basic training just recently and what he could face.

Ii doubt he is going to face that. We have never lost a Abrams in battle.

Archived