THE BROWNS BOARD

Cavs rough start for 2016

Manzier

So hoping for a championship this year but what a start. Shumperts already hurt and Tristan holding out.

what do you think about the holdout because Tristan isnt what Id call a max player. but I would hate to lose him over 10m of someone elses money

So hoping for a championship this year but what a start. Shumperts already hurt and Tristan holding out.

what do you think about the holdout because Tristan isnt what Id call a max player. but I would hate to lose him over 10m of someone elses money

Thompson is asking near max money- for being a good rebounder and a solid bench player. Only Philly and Portland have the cap room to sign him to an (lesser) offer sheet- and the Cavs can and will match.

The entire regular season is basically preseason for the playoffs.

Just get to the playoff healthy and get through them healthy and the Cavs should win the title

When do the playoffs start? April?

I am not doom and gloom about the cavs at all... They will be the top contender in the East again if they stay healthy. Shump will be back in time for the playoffs.

As far as Thompson... We have Mozgov/Kaun/Varejao/Love. Life looks pretty good without him, we offered him WAY more than he's worth and he still turned it down. The idiot then refused to sign the QO which would have let him leave next year.

Now he's stuck, either inks what the cavs have given him or keeps holding out.

I am not doom and gloom about the cavs at all... They will be the top contender in the East again if they stay healthy. Shump will be back in time for the playoffs.

As far as Thompson... We have Mozgov/Kaun/Varejao/Love. Life looks pretty good without him, we offered him WAY more than he's worth and he still turned it down. The idiot then refused to sign the QO which would have let him leave next year.

Now he's stuck, either inks what the cavs have given him or keeps holding out.

Good That helps. I didnt know the whole story there. on the contract details and stuff.

Archived