THE BROWNS BOARD

F draft grade

LBC mike

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F for Fucking Fantastic.

lmao...

While Title did not quite fit "Tavern Mike's" takes... I was so ready for an internet donnybrook...

The move at #12 took the wind out of my sails . . . but overall looks like there could be a lot of potential here.

Got a few good value picks, if they pan out there will be definite progress made.

Don't know if it's going to move the W/L needle but should be some force applied to it.

Of course you can grade... of course you can project... it's what 32 teams just finished doing.

If it couldn't be done, then team would just blindly draw names from a helmet...

Just waiting for ghoulie to shit on my parade.

I'll beat him to it. :) A+ for rounds 1, 3-7. Epic FAIL in round two. If you bat .800 in the draft, you've done well. Don't get all excited just yet though. I even have faint hope Kizer might not be the total POS I have him rated at now.

Players wanted Garrett think he will do good in the locker room also

Garrett is cool and personable. He will take the guys out on a fossil hunt in the local shale beds.

No one can say what the grade is. Wait until the season is over.

You may have to wait a lot longer than a season to see how a player pans out.

I believe the grades are based on things like if a team has filled its needs, how many highly ranked players a team acquires, and "steals" of the draft.

Just waiting for ghoulie to shit on my parade.

His knowledge of football is quite apparent. The ghoul is a fool. ;)

Best draft in 10years for us

The worst grade I saw was a B, the rest A-, A, A+. Hard to believe even for Believeland.

I'll beat him to it. :) A+ for rounds 1, 3-7. Epic FAIL in round two. If you bat .800 in the draft, you've done well. Don't get all excited just yet though. I even have faint hope Kizer might not be the total POS I have him rated at now.

Garrett is cool and personable. He will take the guys out on a fossil hunt in the local shale beds.

Suck it up already, sissy

Which makes me wonder why so many people here are negative on the draft. Damaged goods from all the years of suck?

That may be somewhat true even for us old die-hards.

People here are negative because they are old, dumb, and don't understand a fucking thing about the game.

This board is just mainly a bunch of old fogeys bitching at each other about how every player here should be a white guy from Cleveland

I'm old, not dumb and not bitching. Loved the entire draft. This FO has turned a single Wentz pick into half a football team. Anyway it's not an "old" thing, it's more of a Browns PDTS thing many of them suffer from lol. Oh and no that's not a typo it's Post Draft Trauma Syndrome.

A nice draft for the Browns. I still don't like Peppers + 2018 first rounder vs. Hooker. Best pick was Kizer - which may not pan out but worth the risk at that spot. Could also have selected Howard at 12 and Peppers at 33. Those would have made it an A draft. For now I'll give it a B+

People here are negative because they are old, dumb, and don't understand a fucking thing about the game.

This board is just mainly a bunch of old fogeys bitching at each other about how every player here should be a white guy from Cleveland

I need to keep reminding myself that this Board isn't a representative sample of all Browns fans because if it were I'd be clinically depressed.

Peppers + 2018 first rounder vs. Hooker. /// Howard at 12 and Peppers at 33

1) Hooker is good, but he's not good enough to be a quality starter at two positions at the same time.

Don't forget.. the reason Peppers had bad stats this past season is because he accepted the role of 3rd LB so the team could do well.. all he did was one of set the edge, blitz, or fake blitz and drop into shallow zone

2) Howard + Peppers vs Ngoku + Peppers + 2018 first-rounder is... also won by the third quality starter at a position that we don't have on this team yet.

In case you may not have noticed, we lack a lot of talent. Until we don't, better move long term for the roster is more quality starters.

I can't speak for all of us old fogeys but this Sickasucky would rather be Dances with Woofs again.

I was ecstatic we didn't trade up for a QB in round 1 in this draft. We've traded up for Phipps, Quinn, Weeden and Manziel just so guys like Sipe, DA, and Hoyer could end up outperforming them. It's about time we stopped blowing off history here. In doing so, we ended up with 3 first round draft picks...

I suppose you think I hate Garrett because he's from Texas, and Peppers because he went to Michigan? Bite me. Wasn't bitching about the first three selections. Us old guys know crap when we see it, and until he improves 500% Kizer is crap. He's nowhere on the anal- litics scale, so why the hell did they draft hm- huh? I'm not going to rehash all the reasons why I think he's a piss poor pick, so go look up my comments in other threads.

If you think I'm down on Kizer because he's not Trubisky? You're full of shit. I understand enough of the game to know Kizer needs a ton of work to be worth a damn. Watched some of Gruden's qb camp, and even my untrained eye caught mechanical stuff that is piss poor, and directly affects his accuracy. Or do you want to tell me 58% completion percentage in today's modern age of qbs is f**king great? On field flaws aside. He interviews like a robot- a smart one. Little wonder the Harvard Geek Squad loves him- he communicates on their level. Doubt like hell those fatass OL guys with 80 IQs protecting him are going to relate to him though. Has all the personality of a dead fish. I seriously doubt he has the people skills to be a team leader.

Trust me, if you're looking for "the face of the franchise" Deshone ain't it. The only way he's going to win people over is win games, and 4-8 at Notre Dame tells me he can't elevate inferior talent.

Archived