THE BROWNS BOARD

A Woody for Gerbil Peppers

MLD Woody

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only rookie to not sign a practice waiver and attend mini camp.

0fer so far.

great he has an asshole for an agent. Expect nothing less from meatchicken.

I don't get it, sign the participation form, your contract is slotted either way.

I don't get it, sign the participation form, your contract is slotted either way.

Bosa'a agent?

The only real argument can be over "guaranteed money" percentage and timing.

aaaannnnnddddd he's signed the agreement.

oh goody, agents only an asshole for a day. Better step up his game now he's got 2 strikes against him already

An article in the paper this morning stated that if you sign that participation contract, then you are immediately subject to random drug testing!! Hmm....could there be something to that? You never know.

On a related note, I see where WKNR fired "Sabrina" from the Rizzo show after her assertion the other day that Peppers was on the "Lean" and the "Molly. Drug terms of some sort. It was clear she had no first hand knowledge if he was or not....but she apparently had first hand knowledge about other people that have been on those substances.....and her bold assertion that Peppers was too got her canned. It also did not help that she failed to show up to work a few days earlier. Maybe SHE was on the Lean and the Molly.

She was superfluous to the show any. Just there to fulfill a black female quota.

aaaannnnnddddd he's signed the agreement.

Cool... and now he can get a participation trophy...

... but there's still little matter of "the contract."

Bosa'a agent?

Turns out Gebril did sign "with CAA agents Patrick Collins, Benjamin Renzin, Todd France and R.J. Gonser."

Bosa's agent? Todd France...

An article in the paper this morning stated that if you sign that participation contract, then you are immediately subject to random drug testing!! Hmm....could there be something to that? You never know.

On a related note, I see where WKNR fired "Sabrina" from the Rizzo show after her assertion the other day that Peppers was on the "Lean" and the "Molly. Drug terms of some sort. It was clear she had no first hand knowledge if he was or not....but she apparently had first hand knowledge about other people that have been on those substances.....and her bold assertion that Peppers was too got her canned. It also did not help that she failed to show up to work a few days earlier. Maybe SHE was on the Lean and the Molly.

She was superfluous to the show any. Just there to fulfill a black female quota.

You and your old timey knowledge. Reading the paper, "drug terms of some sort", etc.

She also accused Joe Thomas of drug use, FYI, as Thomas said he's had dilute samples before too.

Cool... and now he can get a participation trophy...

... but there's still little matter of "the contract."

Bosa's agent? Todd France...

But those rookie contracts are slotted. Very little to haggle over. Can't remember what Bosa was bitching about.

Not going to ask how you know that....

I've "found" Walmart's Equate versions of Crystal lite... like 5 cal per glass. Uses "Trulia" as its sweetener. It's gotten me off fully leaded Cokes... except for road trips.

Peach, Peach-Iced Tea and Fruit Punch mixes are in regular rotation. Cherry, Cherry-Limeade and Lemonade aren't very good.

If you want a real trip down memory lane and are of a certain age... Walmart also has a private-lable line of Lo-Cal, clear, carbonated beverages. Try the "White Grape" and take a trip...

Would really like a Birch Beer from Royal Castle, but they haven't existed in quite some time.

You and your old timey knowledge. Reading the paper, "drug terms of some sort", etc.

She also accused Joe Thomas of drug use, FYI, as Thomas said he's had dilute samples before too.

The paper comes to the house. I read it. I don't slobber and slave and have a fetish over getting on the internet the minute I open my eyes like asshole young nerds have to do. Its called having a life.

And why in the fucking hell should I be acquainted with drug terms? I don't do drugs. I don't know people that do drugs. I haven't handled drug cases in court in decades other than hearing a few pot possession cases.

You apparently know all about drugs. Maybe your employer should test you.

And, yes, Sabrina needed to go. She just made shit up about people and she didn't shit from shinola about sports.

Would really like a Birch Beer from Royal Castle, but they haven't existed in quite some time.

One reopen in Miami a few years ago... may still be open.

Turns out tho that "the WalMart" sells birch beers... not Royal Castle's, but it's Birch Beer.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=birch+beer&adid=22222222220221050985&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=b&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=51872003865&wl4=kwd-56295128654&wl5=9027054&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&veh=sem

Are you saying they drink a lot of beer out on the boat? :)

lol... IN my day it was Gallo Tyrolia that was the "accompanying drink" of choice...

BTW... popping the 2011 Grgich Hills Reserve Cab tonite with a 2" thick, bone-in ribeye...

Offset language that the Bolts tried to ram down his throat.

Yup... and vice versa... I just hope Mr. France knows the difference between a #2 overall and a #25...

It'll be a reverse Johnny Football

Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick

I have been since they called his name.... I think he has the most 'impact' on the D in the next couple of years.

so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

I've asked Zombo to get the damn auto correct off- he hasn't done it yet. There's a few other things from way back that still do the same thing.

lol... IN my day it was Gallo Tyrolia that was the "accompanying drink" of choice...

BTW... popping the 2011 Grgich Hills Reserve Cab tonite with a 2" thick, bone-in ribeye...

LOL, I'm retired now- I can't afford buying bottles of the good stuff anymore. Have to go to Saturday wine tastings where you can at least get a decent glass of the $100 Muga Reserva Rioja for $6.50. :)

FYI... The Grgich was amazing... smokey blackberry... and the ribeye was medium-rare perfection thanks to the Omaha Steaks website's directions. First time I'd ever pan seared and oven finished a steak.

so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

I hear Richard Gere is now a Browns fan...

Archived