THE BROWNS BOARD

Caleb Brantley

LondonBrown

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just going to say one thing and it should answer your question.

Florida

Damn I was close... I had Alabama...

Saw somewhere that she's like 5'2 and 120#...

And the Browns just drafted him

Yeah... not feelin' that...

Five days ago his female lawyer said he was the victim... :wacko:

And the Browns just drafted him

Wow....unreal...

stupid. He's off my draftable list, AND the UDFA list.

gone like yesterday.

Hahaha......this has gotta be killing you Cal.....right?....

Last year we got a ped violator...this year we got a woman beater AND drug test failer...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha......no more character issues here....not any more....hahahaha...oh my...

Apparently there's a video... Ag found the following...

On Tuesday, Matt Baker of the Tampa Bay Times obtained video of the incident. Baker reported that Brantley’s attorneys said the video shows the alleged victim walking away from Brantley.

Initially, Brantley told law enforcement that he was the victim and that the woman had hit him in the face, and that he had simply shoved her, according to 247Sports’ Thomas Goldkamp. Two witnesses gave statements to the police that contradicted Brantley’s, and the second witness identified Brantley in a photo lineup.

The police report states that Brantley’s “use of force was clearly out of retaliation and not self defense,” and that the force Brantley used “far exceeded what was reasonable or necessary” in that situation.

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/4/23/15400990/nfl-draft-caleb-brantley-misdemeanor-battery-hit-woman

We may do a Parcells move and cut him (ie; Christian Peter) for similar reasoning/lackthereof... I would have rather added SS Lorenzo Jerome than this pus gut with an empty inner chest.

Any guy that has to beat the tar out of his lady is a coward and a pussy I couldn't root for. No wonder why Ghoolie is a Pittsburgh Steeler fan that wants to join Vag and Stink in sniffing James Harrison's jock strap. Harrison beat the wife while Ben Rapen had the women's rest room at the night club secured by an off duty cop; but 1 dirt bag was an offensive team MVP while the other was Defensive Player of the Year. Yay? Only in Pittsburgh. The real reason Ghoolie never came to Nashville is because I would have tied that pus gut up into the world's fattest pretzel and stuffed him into children's medium Joe Thomas jersey before adding the mustard.

Ghoolie's got more chins than a Chinese phone book, bigger milkers than Dolly Parton, drinks more alcohol than Lindsey Lohan and has more pms than Roseann Barr but in a world where nobody can see what he looks like - he just has to be a badass that inexplicably scares anybody. Ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls - his consistent drinking and posting is how you attract male cheerleaders with black and gold pom poms and crabs... I can hardly wait for his next recycled Sashi sucks and Joe Thomas is killing us after he powers down another bottle of moonshine. He's always just a sip away from thinking Caitlin Jenner is gorgeous. Stay tuned for that sip.

Moral of the story? Don't drink and post...

More to the story.

Word is she was beating on him in the Chest and hit him in the Mouth.

Bartender said he pushed her away . . . and being ~300Lbs vs ~120Lbs . . .

Talk is also out that she admitted that she lied about being KO'd (video walk away would seem to lend credence to this).

DA has not determined whether to charge misdemeanor charges or not.

Sashi has said Browns are looking into it, and if he's guilty he's gone.

Wait and see on this, as things are not always as they at first seem (been seeing a lot of that lately).

More to the story.

Wait and see on this, as things are not always as they at first seem (been seeing a lot of that lately).

fair enough....cant say I was there or know the whole story.....will wait and see how it spins out...

Archived