THE BROWNS BOARD

good reason to quit rooting for the Jets

Westside Steve

bullshit. Its not near as disgusting.If slaughter houses torture the animals then theyre some cruel sons of bitches too....also theyre not eating the dogs so the death isnt serving any purpose.

bullshit? are you serious? First of all there are hundreds of slaughterhouse undercover vids and guess what... there is no nice way to kill something and eat it. I'm not gunna post the cow or pig vids cause they are downright disturbing but heres one of a lobster plant. http://www.peta.org/videos/lobster-crab-slaughterhouse-investigation/ No blood and guts but still cruel... watch earthlings or some of the other stuff. If you buy and eat the steak then you're a part of it, you pay someone else to do your killing for you. If we all had to kill and clean our own meat, more people would be vegans.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

culling of the herd is an apropo method to rid ourselves of the laboratory pit bulls and their inbred descendants. the dogs are trained to fight to kill. no more ethically wrong than slamming a matadors sword into el toro,

Vick handled the troubled times with class and honesty. Get off his dick

Bottom line is Dogs are pets. Cattle, pigs, sheep, etc have always been considered food. I realize that there are sadistic bastards out there who probably get there little rocks off by torturing a cow or sheep before slaughter. They are sick just like Vic IMO.

bullshit? are you serious? First of all there are hundreds of slaughterhouse undercover vids and guess what... there is no nice way to kill something and eat it. I'm not gunna post the cow or pig vids cause they are downright disturbing but heres one of a lobster plant. http://www.peta.org/videos/lobster-crab-slaughterhouse-investigation/ No blood and guts but still cruel... watch earthlings or some of the other stuff. If you buy and eat the steak then you're a part of it, you pay someone else to do your killing for you. If we all had to kill and clean our own meat, more people would be vegans.

If the government collapsed and everyone had to fend for themselves food-wise, all vegans would eat meat.

If the government collapsed and everyone had to fend for themselves food-wise, all vegans would eat meat.

lol this is probably true and also who says that dogs are only for pets http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/03/09/china.animals/

Also we as humans were first vegans... that turned into meat eaters

Would Vick be forgiven if he ate the dogs after the fight... cause he had a taste for dog. If dogs tasted like bacon there would be great dane slaughter houses.

culling of the herd is an apropo method to rid ourselves of the laboratory pit bulls and their inbred descendants. the dogs are trained to fight to kill. no more ethically wrong than slamming a matadors sword into el toro,

Vick handled the troubled times with class and honesty. Get off his dick

yo, i hope you're kidding.

if not you are totally not who i thought you were.

lol this is probably true and also who says that dogs are only for pets http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/03/09/china.animals/

Would Vick be forgiven if he ate the dogs after the fight... cause he had a taste for dog. If dogs tasted like bacon there would be great dane slaughter houses.

go suck vick's dick bitch.

we all know what happens in slaughter houses and it's shameful.

what vick did was for lust, money and joy. so fuck anyone that sticks up for michael vick.

I hope everyone talking shit about Vick is a Vegan... cause if you eat a steak or any other meat, then you're just a bunch of hypocrites. I would post some slaughter house tapes but they are just stomach turning. I'm not a vegan btw, and i'm also not a hypocrite. Maybe we should have the cows and pigs fight and only butcher the loser?

Difference between food and entertainment.

Yea some slaughter houses may operate unethically. But it's not as many as the go vegetarian videos make it seem.

Dog fighting tortures and kills animals for no reason other than entertainment and money.

Yea thanks to modern technology humans can live healthy by supplementing the vitamins and protein we normally get from meat. But we aren't designed to only eat vegetables.

Otherwise, we rely on proteins, b vitamins, Creatine, vitamin D3, carnosine, and dha from meat.

But yea, fighting dogs is different than eating animals. Unethical slaughter houses is a different problem. Go kosher.

Do a vegan diet without taking any supplements and I guarantee you'll have vitamin deficiencies.

The vegetarian argument "we were never designed to eat meat" is invalid because our body can and does absorb and utilize proteins, vitamins, etc. Some of which are exclusively found in animal products.

No problem with vegans, but c'mon. Our ancient ancestors would have been sickly and dying without meat. We're designed to absorb nutrients from both.

go suck vick's dick bitch.

we all know what happens in slaughter houses and it's shameful.

what vick did was for lust, money and joy. so fuck anyone that sticks up for michael vick.

You suck his dick bitch, i don't even like Vick. I was just pointing out hypocrite type statements.

I'm sorry but this statement couldn't be more factually incorrect if you thought about it for a week and then reposted. If the above scenario happens....commercial meat is gone within a month or two. What happens then is that people start drifting out to the country to kill the local wildlife. That too is gone within months. There are not enough deer and whatnot roaming this country to sustain the current demand for meat. Vegans on the other hand, in some parts of the country they will be able to grow all of their nutritional needs year round. They are the ones most likely to survive tbh. It's not going to take long before people are knifing each other over bits of meat stuck to a rib.

Difference between food and entertainment.

Yea some slaughter houses may operate unethically. But it's not as many as the go vegetarian videos make it seem.

Dog fighting tortures and kills animals for no reason other than entertainment and money.

Yea thanks to modern technology humans can live healthy by supplementing the vitamins and protein we normally get from meat. But we aren't designed to only eat vegetables.

Otherwise, we rely on proteins, b vitamins, Creatine, vitamin D3, carnosine, and dha from meat.

But yea, fighting dogs is different than eating animals. Unethical slaughter houses is a different problem. Go kosher.

Do a vegan diet without taking any supplements and I guarantee you'll have vitamin deficiencies.

The vegetarian argument "we were never designed to eat meat" is invalid because our body can and does absorb and utilize proteins, vitamins, etc. Some of which are exclusively found in animal products.

No problem with vegans, but c'mon. Our ancient ancestors would have been sickly and dying without meat. We're designed to absorb nutrients from both.

Why is Kosher a better way of killing? lol i posted a kosher slaughterhouse vid here but after watching again i deleted the shit. I would go Vegan if i could afford it or had the property to farm. I honestly hate slaughter houses and Vick.

This stuff about Vick is getting old though. I'm not absolving him of what he did cause he "did his time".....but he did do his time. From what I understand he's never allowed to own a dog ever again so that's that. If someone snaps a pic of him sitting ringside at a dogfighting event.....than fuck him in the mouth with this own syphilis dick. (Ron Mexico anyone? rofl)

Why is Kosher a better way of killing?

ugghhh, this is why I'm a vegetarian. In a survival situation I'll still hunt and kill an animal....the way god intended us to have to do it if we had to do it. You kill an animal in it's natural environment on the open field....an honorable death. What we do to these animals in the way we do it is simply foul. We're a parasite. I have respect for meat eaters who only eat what they hunt.

Mik, I bet you have no shame slammin that Wendy's Double.

i couldn't eat a double if i tried.

the point isn't whether or not you eat meat. the point was about vick and how he tortured and killed HIS OWN FUCKING DOGS!!

i know the slaughter house shit is fowl, but they aren't hanging animals from trees for months, beating them, then killing them just to bury them in a mass grave.

if he would have done to humans what he did to the dogs he'd be on death row.

go ahead stick up for your fellow criminals and convicts. maybe when we deem killers not fit for society we should just put a nail gun to their head and pull the trigger?

i know i have no problem with that. fuck 'em all, big and small.

Hey Johnny hick, I've probably eaten dog in the Philippines and maybe Korea. Don't know. But how the hell do you know what humans first were?

I hope everyone talking shit about Vick is a Vegan... cause if you eat a steak or any other meat, then you're just a bunch of hypocrites. I would post some slaughter house tapes but they are just stomach turning. I'm not a vegan btw, and i'm also not a hypocrite. Maybe we should have the cows and pigs fight and only butcher the loser?

Yes because every slaughterhouse is exactly like that. Is it hard living with autism, Capt. Concretethinker?

I'm sorry but this statement couldn't be more factually incorrect if you thought about it for a week and then reposted. If the above scenario happens....commercial meat is gone within a month or two. What happens then is that people start drifting out to the country to kill the local wildlife. That too is gone within months. There are not enough deer and whatnot roaming this country to sustain the current demand for meat. Vegans on the other hand, in some parts of the country they will be able to grow all of their nutritional needs year round. They are the ones most likely to survive tbh. It's not going to take long before people are knifing each other over bits of meat stuck to a rib.

hungry people eat anything. Meat or plant.

hungry people eat anything. Meat or plant.

I know people who would rather die than become vegans. True story. lols My point is that meat will become very very very scarce in short order, and those people that understand how to grow their own food will be way ahead of the game. That being said there are many vegetarians who couldn't be bothered to learn how to grow their own food....they will be proper fucked.

Hey Johnny hick, I've probably eaten dog in the Philippines and maybe Korea. Don't know. But how the hell do you know what humans first were?

lmao DieHardCockFan i don't know, do your own research. Bunch of damn babies in this bitch... boo hoo Vick killed dogs. It's nothing compared to what the rest of the human race does, Get over it. Lets see the world end as we know it and we'll all be starving and eating our beloved pets.

lmao DieHardCockFan i don't know, do your own research. Bunch of damn babies in this bitch... boo hoo Vick killed dogs. It's nothing compared to what the rest of the human race does, Get over it. Lets see the world end as we know it and we'll all be starving and eating our beloved pets.

Our bodies depend on some nutrients found only in animals/animal products. And they absorb and utilize them. Therefore we're not herbivores.

I just don't think you can make A generalization of all slaughter houses based on a few. They aren't all like that.

Regardless dog fighting is a whole different issue than slaughter houses.

yeah and when the zombie apocolypse comes i hope they eat your ass like i big porterhouse, cunt.

mind if i come over and torture your wife and kids?

Archived